• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans ((Need trainers))

There will be more questions......... 1st: Should I allow limited legendaries in the next rp?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Thanks, know i'll put the pastries in the baking tins and would you like to put the berries in?" i said putting the pastries in the baking tins.

"Yeah, it's just dislocated and sprained a little," he said with a weak smile. "Dresden, can you help me with this? You did work at a pokemon hospital."

yeah I can pop it back in but its going to hurt like hell he pop's Leo arm back in the place there now Niko you can warp it I'm going to check on Sharon and the baby he walk in the room 'You ok Sharon that was a pretty big scare for everyone'

i blushed a little when he kissed me on the cheek. I started to wrap up his arm after dresden pushed it into place "How did you hurt your arm?" i asked trying not to hurt it more while wrapping his arm. @GeoStone

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh, thats really brave of you!" i kissed him on the cheek and finished wrapping leo's arm "All done, i think the berry pies are now done too" i walked to the oven and got the pies out "Pies are ready dresden, do you want the first slice Leo?" @GeoStone @Dtlee31

"Sure, I haven't had a 'pie' before. This will be new. At least it was made by the best cook in the world," he walked over to Niko and kissed her.

Sharon signs. "I lost sight of him for a second and now I hurt Leo arms.....I'm a bad mother...." Sharon signs again as she take off her baby clothes.

@Dtlee31

"Thank you," he grabbed a fork with his left hand, cut a piece of his slice, and bit into it. "Mmmm, Niko" he took another bite. "This is amazing"

'What no your not a bad mom would bad mom climb a cliff to save her baby from danger' he hugs her from behind 'your a awesome mommy Sherry" he kiss her on the cheek

@JessBeth

"Thanks, you really think so. I've been making this for dresden and my pokemon for years now so......no one else has really had it before other than them" I said being a bit shy.

Sharon smiles as she blushes. Then when she change the baby dippers, she found some flowers stuff in his dipper. "Oh my god, look at this....."

@Dtlee31

I look 'Guess he wanted to take some with him your so silly' he tickles the baby 'You know when you were looking for him I heard you say Bay did you think of name Sherry' he see's her ears moving and rubs one he can't help himself

@JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back