• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans ((Need trainers))

There will be more questions......... 1st: Should I allow limited legendaries in the next rp?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He give's a big hug the baby put's its little hands on Lilia's eyes 'Lilia we are your family don't you love us Lilia' he said a little sad

Lilia looks at him as she was hiccuping' i love big brother and sissy' she say as she looked at him' lilia needs timeout for playing with knife' she say' lilia wants learn leason' she say

'Ok Lilia I'm not going to be easy on you no sweets or toys for a week' he hope's that not to harsh he never done this before

He rubs her ears no she said she wanted to learn lessons so I have to be strong one whole week yeah being a parent is hard he sighs

lilia liked when he rubs his ear as she saw a thunderstone' wwhat thhat daddy' she say accidentally

lilia smiled as she said it again' daddy mommy' sge say as she laughs' wants say pikachu no evolve' she say cuddle with him

lilia smiled as she looked at time almost time for her bath' no bath time' she wanting to say likee this with him

Last edited by a moderator:
'Well you need your bath Lilia but I stay in there with you ok ok I gave you to mommy' He gives Sharon the baby and picks up Lilia 'Bath time Lilia come on '

Lilia just sighed' okay' she just look at the water as she try to get away while he put the water in the tub

Sharon is outside, headed to the forest, with her baby boy. "You see this, my baby.....this is a forest.....oh look here.....a field of flowers...." She slowly put him on the flowers

The baby look at it with a smiling face.

Lilia looked at him' daddy help bad water' she say as she laughs' wants dee calls daddy sherry mommy' shw asked

'I mean I don't mind but you have to ask sherry too ok alright bath's ready Lilia' he turns around so she can get in the tub

"Ahhhh.....fresh air......green plants......clear sky......well its almost dark....." She look at her baby, who is still sitting and playing with a flowers. Sharon signs, "I gotta have name you.....if you're a girl it will be easy after a flowers.....but since you're a boy...its hard..."

The baby look up at his mommy as he giggle.

Lila liked the bubbles as she wanting to asks sherry her question as they finish she got drrss' daddy help buttons' she asks

Sharon slowly get up. "Ok little one....time to go--huh?!' Sharon look down and realize that her baby is not in the same spot. "Baby? Baby? Where are you?" Panicking, She look for him as she saw something in the sky. A group of Golbats with the baby on their feet. "AHHHH!!!!!!!" Sharon screamed as she run after them.

Her screamed is loud enough to hear.

The baby just laughing with enjoyment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back