• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans ((Need trainers))

There will be more questions......... 1st: Should I allow limited legendaries in the next rp?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jack frowns. "Don't waste my time with fake data. We don't have time to waste fooling around! Team Rocket could find us at any time you idiot!" He says angrily before returning to trying to figure out which button it was that he was trying to find;

'There on the table behind you in the Green case your not going to like what you found jack ' he sits the baby on the bed warps hair in a ponytail for now picks the baby back up and tickles him

Lilia smiled'TOYS' she yell happily' thank you' she say as she smiled' play big sis' she asked

Jack grabs the data and puts it into the device. The data loaded up very quickly, and as he searched through it he was rather surprised. "That was a...Team Rocket research facility used for...oh my..." He quickly switches back to the home screen and frowns. "There's no way...that kind of experiment would be impossible... Plus, the top secret portion of the data was restricted to my specific password, but why?" He mutters to himself, trying to comprehend what he'd just read. "Turning humans and pokemon into pokehumans through artificial means...why would Team Rocket even attempt that again after what happened to my sister?!"

I hope you like them. Oh actually I think I got something for the baby..*she got in her bag agin and pulled out a bag with a baby Mobil with the eeveelutions on it.* well it needs assumabled but I think it'll do

Lilia was too excited' pllay with meeeee ssherry' she whined to her' i wwa playing with a knife before' she laughs saying random things

'Lilia playing with a knife is very dangerous bad Lilia' he sits her on the bed 'Why are you playing with the knife tell the truth'

Jack copies the data onto his device and searched through it, finding alot of rather disturbing experiments. But what really stood out to him is that one had almost succeeded. "This is definitely not good, not good at all..." He mutters. "We need to stop them A.S.A.P..."

'Lilia don't make me yell out you and put you on punishment' he looks at her 'Why do you always try to hurt yourself ' he rocks the baby

Lilia didn't listen to her brother she start to have sadness cause of the baby she missed her parents

Nikki walked up to Lila and kneeled down.* Hey I've never see a sad pikachu and I font want to now *she said as she started tickling her

Jack frowns, noticing a short video file attached to the data. After watching the 30 second video he shut down the device, hiding it back in his pocket and running outside, not even bothering to shut the door behind him.

Dresden sits on the bed 'Lilia can you talk to big brother please you know I don't like being mean to you' he pats the bed

Lilia looks at him as she looked at her she just go to the corner sadly playing with her car not wanting to get up ' mama papa' she thought

Dresden sits with her in the corner still holding the baby he pokes it her cheeks saying 'Love me please' in a kid like voice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back