• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans ((Need trainers))

There will be more questions......... 1st: Should I allow limited legendaries in the next rp?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jack hands a Team Rocket grunt the info he'd gathered on Iko, Kio, and the others he'd met before setting the submarine on a course to Hoenn. "Next stop, home..." He says to himself, thinking back to the video. "I can't believe she's still alive...wow..." He mutters to himself, pulling a photo of his sister out of his pocket and staring at it with a sad look in his eyes.

JackOfHearts said:
Jack hands a Team Rocket grunt the info he'd gathered on Iko, Kio, and the others he'd met before setting the submarine on a course to Hoenn. "Next stop, home..." He says to himself, thinking back to the video. "I can't believe she's still alive...wow..." He mutters to himself, pulling a photo of his sister out of his pocket and staring at it with a sad look in his eyes.
(hehe. good thing you never met leo)

Leo finished his slice of pie and set his dishes in the sink. His arm was still damaged and wrapped up. It still needed to heal. He walked behind Niko and hugged her, resting his head on her shoulder. "Thank you for the pie," he said. @Phoenix Dixon

( yeah I have a surprise for Jack hahaha)

Dresden finished his shower and was thinking about everything well good thing I gave jack the fake data now I know where he is at all times and what his computer knows thanks he laughs to himself

@JackOfHearts

(there's pictures of Dresden when he was little and there's a lot of him and his mom at a familiar looking beach house )

@JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
(But, the data Jack has on Iko and the rest of them is data he himself made, so you're about to face the true fury of, TEAM ROCKET!)

Jack frowns. "Something about that video was fishy though... it had a date from before the experiment...and the audio was a bit odd... wait a second...****!" He mutters, messing with the path to head back to Kanto. He watches the video clip again, noticing that it was quite obviously fake. "I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!!!"

(like I said, still haven't met leo. no way he could have info on him. you better say something ridiculous to he "did get info on leo")

( Yes that true but the data you put in the first time doomed you maybe you should check your computer again evil laugh its not there but when open your computer there's going to be mini Dresden on your screen sticking tongue out at you)

@JackOfHearts

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenzie looked at the girl" i can't one he's takeing a show 2 my leg is broken so i can't walk up there" she say to her

Jack opens up the device, seeing Dredens virus on the screen. He smashes the device, taking another Team Rocket members one and sending the data about Iko and the rest he'd met to Team Rocket HQ with a single message. "Kill on sight." He mutters to himself. "No one makes my sisters death into a ****ing prank!!!"

Sharon giggle as she saw a picture of Dresden as a little kid and with his mother. "Look, Lilia, that's Dresden as a little boy....and that's his mother....she look so nice and gentle lady...." Sharon said as she looking at the picture.

@Dtlee31

@Zeldafangirl

Lilia was on her lap as she looked at the pictures as she giggled" he so cute" she say to her

He sits in the bed and here's a beep on his watch right on time lets I bet he thinks that video is fake its amazing what a audio and voice change well do he watch shows him the real location of the Team Rocket HQ he laughs 'Thank you jack' he walks in the living room ' hear someone wants to talk to me'

@Zeldafangirl

@JackOfHearts ( I get you thank you ( :P ))

@WoodenZebra

(When turn the page the page a badge fall out of the book it was his father PokePolice badge the next page where of him and his mom and father at the village that burned down the other pages are empty)

@JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back