• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans ((Need trainers))

There will be more questions......... 1st: Should I allow limited legendaries in the next rp?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sharon, who have been fainted and slept on Dresden bed, slowly walk up. "Uh....wha....." She look around. "What happen?"

The Doctor, who is checking on Kio, left the house only give them a list of thing to heal themselves.

Lilia looked at her" what pwegnet" she say confused saying it wrong' sherry fainted' she say

"Lilia!!" She is surprise to see Lilia next to her as she also asking question. "Pregnant you say.....um....it mean....woman going to have baby ......"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilia just poked her stomach" sharon having baby" she say as she fell asleep with sharon and dee" no like sleeping alone hate being alone@ she say

Kenziie looked at him' you want me to put her to beed' she asks she had a sling on her arm

Sharon can't believe she having a baby. She happy but a little sad. 'What will my sisters say?' She pat Lilia cheek.

kenzie looks at him" but you need your space" she say nott knowing lilia hated being alone

lilia just held his shirt scaared sniffing' no want alone' she say

Kenzie nods' i remember back than' she saay sighing sitting on the chair as she yawns falling asleep

lilia just held onto them

Lilia looked at them as she sighed' big brother no like spaghetti' she say randomly she was a pickey eater

"Um.....I'm fine....just that......." Sharon look into his eyes. "I'm....going out for a bit......" Then she look at Lilia. "Have a good sleep....." She get off the bed and walk away quickly.

@Dtlee31

@Zeldafangirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back