• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans ((Need trainers))

There will be more questions......... 1st: Should I allow limited legendaries in the next rp?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lilia looked sad when she left she wasn't tired

kendra saw her friend she was at the beach she sleeps there

He sighs 'Yeah sure' he just thinks about what all happen today he just wants to have a peaceful life he looks at his sister see's her arm it made him more sad he coughed a little

Sharon look a little sadder as so as she get out of the house. She was about to cry when she saw her. "Oh...Kendra....."

@Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharon let out her teary eyes. " Kendra......my sister...... going away.....my sisters wanted to move to another place for us to live......they want me to go with them...but......'

@Zeldafangirl

kenzie open her eyes and her brother looking at her arm' it's fine bro' she say he looked sad' i want them go away so i can start my adventure' she say angrily

'Yeah you make a good PokeBreeder Kenzie' he just relax's in the bed he going to be here for a while

Kenzie looked at him' why do they want us they tried to kidnap me' she say[can kenzie get kidnap from teamrocket?]

Sharon sit on the sand, crying. "I don't what to do.....I'm having a baby.......my sister wanted to moved far away....my friend Kio is hurt......and Team Rocket are still after Dresden and Kenzie....."

@Zeldafangirl

(Maybe we should put that to a vote cause if that happens now are later on no one can recuse you we are pretty beat up)

'To be honest with you I have no I have no idea maybe its because of that weapon that's on that the Island you remember that bed time story about that guy that made that weapon that need Pokémon souls to power it' but I want back to the Island when I get older its just a really tall statue now but the place around it is full of sad look what happen

@Zeldafangirl

Sharon hear her sisters calling her. She get up and go to her sisters. They were talking as Sharon made a sad face. She nodded as she slowly headed to the house.

"I'm back...." She called everyone.

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

he still looks sad 'Yeah I'm sure you are it just I said that this place was safe and look at me ' he looks at himself 'I'm a idiot' he gets in comfortable spot makes sure Lilia comfortable to

Sharon slowly sit on the bed and look at him. "Dresden......did you....regret for doing it to me that night....."

He was a shocked about ' I no to be honest that was my first time' he blushes a little 'the only thing that I don't like is I made you do something that you wanted to wait on I'm sorry about that'

@JessBeth

Sharon pout a little. "So you don't like it....and on top of that you don't remember......am I the only one who feel happy?" She look away from him as she still pouting.

He laughs at her pouting 'Don't say that I don't remember or that I did not like naughty Sherry ' he raise a eyebrow 'So Sharon was that not your first time huh' he poke's playfully at her stomach

Sharon blushes. 'Its was....my first time...." She look at him. 'And that you also a bad one....." She smirks. "You seducing me and asking about baby....it sound to me that you want me to have one....."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back