• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans ((Need trainers))

There will be more questions......... 1st: Should I allow limited legendaries in the next rp?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rad looks to Sharon," Would you happen to know why me and Lilia had to dress as Pikachus. Well actually why I had to at all?" Rad then notices Lilia's look," Lilia you probably should've wore a smaller costume.The pikachu one is way too big for you, if that's possible. Oh wait!" He runs off to his camp site, dug out a costume, and ran back to Lilia," Here Lilia. I grew out of this one during my travels but felt like I should keep it for later purposes. This one is probably in your size. It'll look a lot better."

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilia just held onto her pants as she was scared of the doctor she just wanted to cry wyile she was behind her she didn't dee to die" they told me dee will die" she say crying a bit

Lilia looked at her" i like dee he's family it wasn't nice to joke around like that" she say

Dresden still in and out he could see the Doctor working on his arm putting it back in place he just wanted to get up to see if everyone was ok 'I....need..to see my friends.....were...are they' he said weakly

@JessBeth ( you are the Doctor right?)

Kenzie looked at her brother she was the only one that could stay with him" its okay their okay" she say toutching him with her bad arm she gasped in pain

Rad looked towards Lux, " Lux, you didn't need to go into 'he's gonna die mode blah blah blah' she's still just a little kid, She doesn't need to know that until she's older."

Lux looksa little sad, " heheh sorry about that. It's kind of hard to put it into other words."

(yes I am)

"You don't need to be worry, they're outside, doing some costume party.....or something...." The Doctor finish patch up his arms.

Kenzie looked at the doctor" um doc i think my arm is broken can um you check it" she say sighing a little bit

Lux looked as if he was deep in thought," Hey Sharon ... Does Dresden like ... Parties?"

The Dotor look at Kenzie arm, "Sure thing...." He see that it as he twist it a little, making it better.

Sharon signs, "I don't know....I...feel...dizzy..." She suddenly fell on Lux.

Kenzie felt a sharp pain when he twist it as she screamed in pain not wanting to worry her brother

Rad sees what happened and jumps up," Lux WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!?!?" Lux starts panicking as well but while holding Sharon up," I DUNNO. " Rad calms down," Okay I'll stay out her with Lilia and Kendra while you take Sharon inside to see the doctor." Lux nods his head and takes Sharon inside.

Dresden see's the doctor fixing Kenzie arm he's not mad he remembers how bad she was hurt when that attacked happen then he remembered Sharon was in the blast radius of the machine all he could get out was 'Sharon...she's' he raised up fist balled up

@JessBeth

Kenzie just looked at him" big brother stay sharon is okay" she say as she sat on his bed with him

Sharon is fainting as Lux carried her to see the Doctor.

"Whoa there, something wrong with this young lady? Put her on the bed next to that young man....." Doctor check on fainting Sharon.

Lux sees the scene going on before him," Uhm .. Kenzie I don't know ... Doctor can you check Sharon out?"

Kenzie just blinked" pregneat" she asked him as she was shocked" so the baby will be my neice or nephew" she say

The Doctor check on Sharon. "She'll be fine...a little stressed out...and she pregnant......"

Sharon in a sleep.

Lux looks shocked as he heard Dresden and the doctor ,"Wait, so she's gonna have a baby!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS. CAN I BE THE GODFATHER DRESDEN. CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE" Lux drops to his knees and puts his hands together.

He shakes his head yes he just looks at Sharon and holds her hand he's worried about Kio to he ever seen her that anger before but it was his fault he flinched from pain right was not the time to be thinking negative heard Lux he was trying to laugh but he was to hurt

@JessBeth

@Zeldafangirl

@Anime King Kaleb

"Oh yes....The young lady said she also have another one who are much worse shape...where is she?" the doctor said.

Lux yawns, "Oh sorry about that. I'll go tell her to come in. Then I'm going to sleep. Dresden is it okay if me and Rad sleeps in the extra room. The ground isn't really good for the back."

(@Everyone I might be going to sleep in a little bit)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back