• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans ((Need trainers))

There will be more questions......... 1st: Should I allow limited legendaries in the next rp?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
" Everyone be quiet!!" Sharon come out of the room. "There no time to argue....we need help....'

Last edited by a moderator:
Kendra looked at him angry as she punched him in the gut" don't you dare meantion him" she say as she accidenly kissed him she was so pissed off that he meantion her ex he killed her whole family" HE F*cking killed my family in front of me" she say angry

" Everyone be quiet!!" Sharon come out of the room. "There no time to argue....we need help....'
Rad froze when he heard Sharon's last words," Wait ... What's wrong ... Is Dresden okay?" Rad finally gets the words out after him changing his train of thought. Rad clenched his fist and prepared for the worst just in case. Lux was unfortunately more straightforward," DON"T TELL ME DRESDEN IS DEAD!!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?" Rad sweatdropped.

Kendra just looked aat him" no he's not dead" she say standing up she needed to clear her head as she went to the room as she put her kness to her chest as she cried a little she missed her family

Lilia looked at her" big sissy kendra crying" she say to her friend

Sharon see what going on between Kendra, Rad and Lux. But she waste no time. 'I'm calling the doctor to come and check on Dresden....and when the doctor come, make sure we have to disguise ourselves.'' She all worried about Dresden as she called the doctor.

Lux sighed and calmly replied," He killed my family too. My younger siblings and my mother. Had a deadbeat dad so he doesn't really matter. Right now, we have to calm down and disguise ourselves", he left out and came back with a hoodie in his size and ... rabbit ears and a tail for Rad? Rad smacked Lux on the back of the head," Not the time nor place", Lux grumbled fine and went to the bathroom to change as Rad sat down in a chair.

Kenzie looked at her brother" don't get up" she say pushing him down with her good hand hoping he don't notice it he would freak out if he knew she had a broken arm

Sharon stop Dresden to get up. "Stay down....the doctor will come and check on you....."

Dtlee31 said:
Dresden woke up and saw Kendra crying 'You know sometimes its ok to be sad Kendra' he says it very weakly trying to get up but he know he should not
@Zeldafangirl
Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie looked at her brother" don't get up" she say pushing him down with her good hand hoping he don't notice it he would freak out if he knew she had a broken arm
Sharon stop Dresden to get up. "Stay down....the doctor will come and check on you....."
Rad looked between Kenzie and Dresden," Dresden, don't get up. We don't know what's wrong with you but everyone seems to be okay for now", Rad gently helps Sharon put Dresden back down. He winks at Kenzie telling her that he won't give away the info about a broken arm. Rad turns to Sharon," he really does always put others before himself doesn't he."

"That's right......that why he a idiot....making everyone worried...." Sharon said it in a harsh tone.

JessBeth said:
"That's right......that why he a idiot....making everyone worried...." Sharon said it in a harsh tone.
Rad looks at Sharon and smiles,"He's going to be alright. Dresden is probably one of the strongest, maybe the strongest, person I know. He'll fight whatever it is. Right now, you should probably help Kendra and Lillia with a disguise. I'll watch Dresden for now until you come back. Okay?"

Kenzie smiled at him as she start to blush" thanks" she say

Lila looked at him" why need costume" she asked not sure how to say disguise yet

(@Zeldafangirl Lilia is a Pikachu Pokehuman right? I thinking she is. If she's not then ignore this post.)

Rad looks at Lilia,"Very few people in the world know about Pokehumans and not all of them are good or use to them and enjoy being with them like me and Dresden. You need a disguise so the doctors help Dresden and not do something stupid that might cause him to .. uhm ..,." Rad thinks to himself," How can I tell an 8 year old that someone they love will die if she don't put on a costume."

Lilia looks at him" do waht" shay wrong as she hug his leg" waht you trying to say" she asked him as she smiled (yeah she is a pikachu)

Lux walks in," or he'll die", Lux smirks," I'm sure you wouldn't want that. And you'd definitely wouldn't want Sharon after you. If he dies because you wouldn't put on a costume, then she'll probably kill you. Love does strange things to a person."

Lilia looked at them" i'll put costume" she say to him looking at them she looked at the costume" help me" she asked

Rad stares in horror at the disguise Lilia had to put on," I feel really bad for you Lilia but wear it just for a little bit. For Dresden."

Lux gives Lilia a smile," Tell you what, I'll cut a deal with you. If you put that ugly little thing on by yourself, I'll make Rad wear whatever you want him to wear."

Sharon put on disguise as she hear a door knock. "He's here....." She walk and open the door. "Hello, Doctor....."

"I'm here that you said you have a wounded man?" said the Doctor.

Lux walks to the room with the doctor in it with Lilia by his side, both of them snickering at what they made Rad do. Then Rad walked in ...

Lilia put on the costume as she looked at them as she grabbed rad hand she liked him" nice big brother" she say smiling" up" she asked

Kendra put on a squittle coustume it was so cute as she wore a hoddie over it

The Doctor look at everyone. "Um....are you kids having a costume party....."

Since the boys give Sharon a costume of Ivysaur, she signs and smiles. "Yes....we are....."

Rad blushes as he had to wear a pikachu costume as Lux was wearing a Raichu costume," As you can see, we're all a different type of pokemon."

Lux," doesn't the pikachu costume suit him perfectly. If I was a cannibal, I'd eat him first."

Rad blushes harder," Anyway is Dresden okay?"

The Doctor go and check on Dresden. This only an hour as everyone is waiting.

Sharon is with everyone outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back