• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke`mon Redwood: A Collaborative Adventure

As Rosie rapped on the door there was no response, lights were off in the house as if nobody was home. As Rosie looked around, hopeful that her mother would be around for an explanation, she found a hand written note, under a rock, where most people would leave a spare key.

My Dear Rosie,

I'm sorry that I'm not home to see you off on your special day, but something terrible has happened. It's important that you know that I did nothing wrong, and that hopefully this will all work itself out soon. Taped to the back of this letter, you'll find the house key, and I do hope you take very good care of our home while I'm away. Please do not try to find me, I will find you, and everything will be okay again, but I'm going to have to lay low for a while.
I need time to sort this mess out, and when I do I'll teach you everything you need to know about being a poke`mon trainer, I promise.
Until then, it's very important that you don't tell anyone about this, and that you, whatever you do, don't trust Finbar Redwood or any of his colleagues. I have my suspicions that they are behind your father's disappearance, and I'm afraid they're trying to manipulate you and take you away from me.
Again, whatever you do don't trust them, and I would also return the poke`mon he gave you. Look for a message from me in the Tarton Poke`mon center, and there you will also find a proper starting poke`mon.

All my love as always,
Rosa Chandra

1517121413008.png

Rosie read the letter though... confused and dazed eyes. She would be crying if she could truly grip the reality of the situation. After everything... She couldn't believe what she was reading.

Maybe this day was all some.. bizarre dream..? A bizarre dream she was going to wake up soon from?

After reading it she stood still as a statue for a moment or two... Then pinched herself, quietly gasping at the slight pain.

Her lost face sort of gave a vibe of not understanding, but also of anger and hurt and a hint of betrayal.

Who bailed her out? Why was this person hidden from her own daughter...?

When will she see her again?

She folded up the letter and delicately tucked it away into her trainers bag, relieved to at least see the house key as well and opened the door.

It was the same as it had been before, at least to what Rosie remembered, though as the sun was saying its final good-byes to the day, she flicked the lights on anyway, and took a deep breath. She turned around and forced a smile and welcoming gesture.

"Uhm... Pl-please, come in. Make yourselves at home. I'm going to shower and change into not blood-stained clothes... Moonlight, would you like to clean up after I'm done since we only have one? Y-you can stay the night, too, in my room, i-if you want... I know you don't really have to since you could stay at a Pokemon Center, but, I could use the company..." Rosie for the third time in just this day heard the words escape from her mouth before her brain could truly process them.

She blamed this day. All of it.

Damian_Trainer_Card_2 (1).png

Damian smiled at Rosies offer, stepping into the house and putting his Pokégear into his pocket.

"Thanks Rosie" Damian said, "do you want me to make some dinner for us while you clean up?"

Damian looked at Rosie as she turned and responded.

"A-ah, I'm sorry Mr. Damian, My mother wouldn't want a stranger cooking in her kitchen... I'll make something as soon as I finish cleaning up!"

Disappointed, but understanding, Damian made his way to the living room and sat down on the couch.

He sat his egg in his lap and pulled his Pokégear back out. He then dialed Redwoods personal number and awaited an answer.

Damian heard the line connect, "Nobody better be dead"

Damian chuckled as he responded, "Only on the inside Finn. But listen, Rosa was apparently bailed out by her boyfriend, and isn't at her house right now,"

Damian spoke quietly so as not to alert Rosie in the other room,

"I wouldn't be concerned, I'm sure she's around town somewhere. They usually only prevent the suspects from leaving town, and she's made a mistake but I honestly don't think she's stupid enough to risk further charges."

Redwoods tone changed as he continued,

"I wouldn't want to see Rosie tonight either if I was in her shoes considering what she's done to her big day, poor girl was scared shitless"

Damian sighed and nodded as he responded,

"I figured I'd tell you in case she does skip town before her court date. Me and the girls are heading out tomorrow so we won't be around to talk to the police."

Redwood's voice audibly softened as he responded.

"Thank you Damian but you really shouldn't be worried about this. I'm sure it'll work out just fine and you have a new start finally! You should really just focus on your egg, the girls, and your adventure. What I wouldn't give to start again from the beginning... anyway you let the police worry about Rosa, and I'll worry about the lab and the daycare, and you worry about you alright?"

Damian smiled and chuckled as he responded,

"Yeah I bet you'd give an arm and a leg to tear the Pokémon League an even NEWER one, I'll talk to you later Fin."

Damian could hear Redwood laugh over the phone as he tried to compose himself long enough to speak,

"Goodbye Damian, and let me know what the egg turns out to be, I honestly don't know"

Damian put his Pokégear away and gently patted his egg,

"What WILL you be little guy?" Damian thought to himself, "Statistically speaking you're probably a Growlithe"

Damian chuckled to himself as he sat lazily on the couch, "He has SO MANY GROWLITHE!"

Last edited:
I step in Rosie's house with Chad looking around. I have never been inside another persons house before and it was strange.

"Uhm... Pl-please, come in. Make yourselves at home. I'm going to shower and change into not blood-stained clothes... Moonlight, would you like to clean up after I'm done since we only have one?
Y-you can stay the night, too, in my room, i-if you want... I know you don't really have to since you could stay at a Pokemon Center, but, I could use the company..."

"Thanks Rosie" Damian said, "do you want me to make some dinner for us while you clean up?"

I looked over at them when they started talking.

"A-ah, I'm sorry Mr. Damian, My mother wouldn't want a stranger cooking in her kitchen... I'll make something as soon as I finish cleaning up!"

I looked confused as she went into a room.

cleaning up her house... what?...

i looked around at her already clean house.

"I wonder if she has that O.C.D. disease..." Chad commented, placing his hand on his chin, then worriedly covering his mouth and looking at me. "You don't suppose it's contagious???"

"what? No ..well..hm mm..i..i don't know..I hope not.."

Mr. Damian sat down and started talking in a low voice. i nudge chad

"I wonder if Mr. Damian is in with the International police.. Hes veeerryyy shifty eyed.."

Chad perked up. "Like Trainer and Pooch? That movie where the cop and the granbull team up and fight the bad guys?"

"hmmm... that would be awesome.. lets watch him over the adventure and see if he sneaks off for any shady business." I laugh as i make this suggestion.

"Shady business? I thought that was the bad guy's job...." He thought for a moment then snapped his fingers. "Fighting fire with fire... I like it!"

When Rosie finally came out of the room she smelled like some fruity girly junk like mom uses, or like that "sweet scent" smell she makes oddish do sometimes. I decided to snoop since she cleaned the room all quiet like and came out smelling funny, so i went into the room and discovered it was a bathroom.

"She wasn't cleaning, she was scrubbing her armpits!" Chad exclaimed in horror.

I give him a confused look and started laughing so hard i fall to the floor.

"What the fuck Chad?" i gasped through my laughter.

"I wonder what else she scrubbed?" he shuddered.

"Oh my god that's so mean Chad. Why?"

I stood up and looked around the room after my Chad inflicted laughing fit and saw myself in the mirror. I looked like a golbat threw up all over me. "I'm covered in Dopey..."

I shut the door locking it and put my bag on the sink then remembered the joltik.

"oh shhhit i forgot about joltik"

I oped the bag to see if the little guy was still alive after everything that has happened.

The joltik leaped suddenly out of the bag and entered an angry stance, hopping grumpily and looking at me with determination in its eyes.

A wild Joltik appeared! Pokemon battle music commences.

As it is clear the wild Pokemon is now attacking, I decided to bring out slowpoke just in case.

"uh..Dopey come out? It looks kinda mad..."

I opened the luxury ball and the Pokemon stared each other down, as if waiting for one of them to take the first turn.

Hmm... what should i do... I know i want to catch him but he might be too mad to stay in the ball... Maybe dopey can calm him down with one of his moves... I shouldn't curse him, that's not friendly... If he growls at him the joltik might get mad... he also knows tackle... maybe he can tackle him to calm him down like on those daytime shows mom watches about baby daddy's...

"Dopey, tackle him so he can calm down!" slowpoke lunged forward, which surprised me because i figured it would take him a while to do it all slow mo style, and tackled the joltik right into the sink pipes, knocking one loose, which began spraying water everywhere.

"uh oh.. that's not good..." joltik looked ok, but i couldnt really tell if it was working cuz his tiny little face was hard to see with water spraying everywhere. then i heard a sudden beeping.

"They have a smoke alarm for thier water???" Chad exclaimed unhelpfully.

I looked at my bag where the beeping was coming from.

"No silly its my pokegear, maybe i should have called you Dopey instead."

I picked it up and looked at it, and to my surprise there was a picture of the joltik on screen with a little green bar next to his name that had some "juice" missing like a video game.

"what's that little arrow mean...?" chad asked. "I don't know... maybe he likes to play robin hood, now shuddup."

I was pretty sure my poke gear was telling me about the battle, or at least that's what i figured from playing Last Fantasia 7. Nimbus, Bear Rat, and Tefflon all used health bars that looked just like this to keep track of their health., so that means the blank space was probably the damage dopey's tackle did. so he probably wasn't calm quite yet.

"Okey Dopey again! Tackle his fuzzy little baby face!"

before dopey could do so Joltik attacked back.

Again, to my surprise, the joltik spewed forth an awful lot of spider web from its eensy weensy little mouth, covering the room with web, and even practically gluing the door and window shut. Just to be sure i unlocked the door and tried the doorknob. "No it's stuck good. What have you been eating???"

Dopey tackled him again as instructed, seemingly unphaised by the web, and making his hp bar turn yellow on the bar, this time cracking the tile on the wall and making a little hole where the toilet paper holder used to be. Then, before i could retaliate he jumped on dopey's face and shocked him, but didn't seem to do damage.

"What? I know you're small but there's water all over the place... i thought you'd do some dama- whats PRZ mean?" i looked confused at the poke gear.

I yelled through the door. "Mr. Damian, what does it mean if the poke gear says PRZ? Is that Spanish for something?"

"Moony this is great! you're completely trashing the place!" chad said as he hopped into the tub and placed his hands behind his head as if to relax.

"OH SHIT you're right!" I quickly reached into my bag and pulled out one of the two poke balls that Mr. Damian gave me.

"So i just chuck it at him like a baseball? That doesn't seem right... well here it goes!"

I threw the ball and immediately lunged forward, grabbing the ball in two hands as it shook back and forth.

"stay in there dammit! you're mine!"

The ball broke open, poke ball parts flying all over the room and getting stuck in the wall.

Joltik sprayed more web, but it looked different this time and piled up around Dopey's body.

"No you don't you little fucker!"

I got my second ball and threw it this time, trying to sit on it to see if that would work, but the ball wouldn't stay still.

After a few wiggles i heard a low dung and my heart stopped.

"did i... did i do it? did i do the thing?"

chad looked over the edge of the bathtub in awe.

"You did the thing moon-ee, you did the thing!"

I grabbed the ball and started jumping around the bathroom splashing and splashing, and stamping and stomping, hugging Chad and then tackling my Dopey in a big hug.

"We did it Dopey, we caught our very very first ever wild Pokemon! and without anybody teaching us anything."

I stood very proudly in the moment, smiling the biggest smile i possibly could, and suddenly the door slammed open.

1518397497860.png

Last edited:
Damian_Trainer_Card_2.jpg

A loud crash sounded as Damian snapped awake. He had fallen asleep on the couch.

"Okey Dopey again! Tackle his fuzzy little baby face!"

Those were the first words Damian heard as he tried to figure out how being awake worked.

At first they held no significant meaning, but after a couple more loud crashes he heard Moonlight shout once again.

"Mr. Damian, what does it mean if the poke gear says PRZ? Is that Spanish for something?"

All at once it dawned on him. Moonlight was battling.

"HOLY FUCKING SWEET MOTHER MAROWAK!" Damian exclaimed as he rushed to the bathroom door, nestling his egg safely onto the couch cushion.

He tried desperately to open the door, but when that failed he had to resort to more drastic measures, and began ramming his shoulder into it.

More crashing and cursing was heard from inside as Damian continued trying to get the door open, only succeeding a few moments after hearing Moonlight's victory.

"We did it Dopey, we caught our very very first ever wild pokemon! and without anybody teaching us anything."

Damian crashed into the room, nearly slipping on the soaking wet floor.

"Are you ok?!" Damian half shouted out of exhaustion,

"What in the hell could you have possibly ran into in the BATHROOM?!"

Damian stood there panting, but also smiling as he saw that, while the room was definitely in ruins, Moonlight and Dopey seemed to be fine.

Last edited:
I slip on the water surprised at Mr. Damian's question and fall on my butt with chad laughing at me. I shoot him a look and stand up awkwardly rubbing my arm that had the ball still in my hand.

"uh..well..i..Mr. Damian..sir.. kinda..uh...maybe..sorta..might have..kidnapped a..Joltik..a little bit..."

I looked shyly at him as my words became almost a mumble, wondering if i was gonna get in trouble.

Moonlight Trainer Card Slowpoke, joltik.png

1517178526066.png

Rosie rushed out of her room as soon as she heard the noise, wondering what on Earth was going on! She heard yelling and rushed out of her room, just barely finished putting on clothes (though her shirt was halfway unbuttoned), though her head still had a towel wrapped around it.

"Wh-what's going--" Rosie shouted, dashing in the scene as well, and gaping when she saw the bathroom wrecked, adding, "Wh-wh-what happened?!"

She almost felt like fainting, her mother just told her to take care of the house and she already failed to the care of the bathroom.

"I...I need to go call a repairman...!" Rosie sprinted towards the phone and looked up the number for the closest one available.

Had... Had she ran into a Pokemon in the bathroom??

Since it was already becoming late, it didn't surprise her that she had to leave a message instead of speaking with someone, but she left a message about battle damage in her bathroom, her number, and address and asked them politely to please get back to her as soon as possible.

She sighed and thought back to the letter her Mother left her about not trusting Professor Redwood or any associate of his... but does Moonlight count?

She shook the thought and hung up the phone, making her way back to the bathroom.

"Alright... What happened?" Rosie asked, counting to ten internally and trying to be patient with Moonlight, her curiosity making that easier since she still didn't understand how she encountered a Pokemon in her bathroom.

Last edited:

"Ah geez" Damian said, "Well the good news is you didn't technically steal it, Redwoods Joltik are all wild"

Damian looked at Rosie and then back at the bathroom,

"The bad news is that Rosie's bathroom is totaled"

Damian then looked at Moonlight,

"You couldn't have gone outside first?"

Last edited:
"I though..he was still asleep..and that i could put him in the ball like the one guy did to dopey... i am sorry Rosie.."

I looked down and went over to my bag pulling out the money and handing it over to Rosie putting the money in her hand then putting dopey back in his ball, putting both pokemon into my bag. Then i grab a towel and start cleaning the place up crying a little but they could not tell cuz i was covered in water.

Stupid.. Stupid why did you go and do that..Rosie mad and me and so is Mr. Damian...why do i mess up so much..first my parents..now my friends..i suck.

I continued scrubbing the floor avoiding there eyes as i know there still there.

1517191356628.png

Last edited:
1517195288117.png

Poseidon, also rushing to the scene when his trainer did, yet again bwarked in amusement when he saw the scene unfold. This was, undoubtedly, hilarious to him and he clapped and bwarked in joy, even to the point of trying to play "slip n' slide" in the water! Messes, as well as water, were apparently his thing... Rosies work nurturing and training him sure were cut out for her...

"Y-you are not helping, Mr! You need a time-out in your pokeball!" Rosie shook her head and returned her silly Popplio into its respective Pokeball, sighing afterwards.

"So that's what happened," The small brunette thought to herself, wanting to question her about "stealing" the Joltik in the first place and wondering the same thing Damian was... but... well right now she needed to focus on restoring the bathroom.

Rosie took the money, sort of blinking. She was glad Moonlight was taking financial responsibility and simply nodded when she took it, still shocked.

"Uhm... Th-thank you... This will... come in handy when the bill arrives, ahaha..." Rosie cleared her throat and stated, feeling bad she took some of Moonlights starting money, but not too bad as this was her fault and she should be paying for damages she caused regardless.

Rosie will spot her for food or clothes in the future if she need to, however, due to this.

The new small pink trainer looked around the room and assessed the damage: Despite a repair man coming, she needed to wrap something water proof around the pipes so water wouldn't spew everywhere, dry everything off, then sweep and mop all the debris.

Tonight was going to be a long one...

when Rosie goes to help i push her out along with Mr.Damian.

"No get out...its my fault its not your responsibility..I made the mess..plz let me clean this mess up.."

I look upset as i try to push them out.

1518397533179.png

Last edited:
1517265501459.png

"A-a-ah! W-wait! Please!! Th-the pipe! The pipe! W-we have to wrap something water-proof around it o-or something, please!"
The tiny trainer clad in pink cried, startled and stressed, "There could be severe water damage! Please!"

"i know i am not an idiot..I know how to shut the water off.. now get.."

I tried to shove them out to lock the door to get back to work.
1518397564367.png

Last edited:
1517269012557.png

"Oh, ahahaha... Why didn't I think of that, ahahaha..." Rosie nervously mumbled as she was being shoved out of her totaled bathroom, "Er, are you sure you don't want any help? I was going to go get a broom and mop a-anyway..."

She got that Moonlight felt bad about what she did, but even if the three of them worked together it would probably take until at least very late... If she did it by herself it might taker her all night.

"I guess if she really wants to... I do have to go make dinner anyway..." Rosie thought, a bit worried, then turning to their older friend and adding, "I'm going to make us some dinner, it won't be much, just some tomato soup and bread-sticks... I-I hope that's alight..."

She made her way to the kitchen and started going through the process of cooking the tomatoes to creamy deliciousness and then started going baking the bread sticks. She carefully molded them to convenient dipping size and shape to complement the tomato soup.

She set out plates, place-mats, silverware, and cups on the table as the food was heating up and very soon the smell of buttery, flaky breadsticks wafted through the house.

Rosie smiled, she may not have much talent as a cook, but she certainly knew how to bake bread sticks and cook tomato soup! She even had time to make some lemonade.

She decided, since this day exhausted her far, far too much for her to wait for Moonlight to finish so she may eat with her, to eat her own smaller portion while cooking and setting up the table so she could go to bed immediately after, as she already felt like collapsing.

"Here, Mr. Damian," Rosie bashfully pointed to his seat with everything served and ready to eat like a restaurant, "I'm really tired so... I'm just going to head to bed... It's... been a long day... Ah, but please wait for and eat with Moonlight! I'm sure she'd love the company!"

"A-also...Please don't let her destroy anything else..." Rosie shyly begged in a whisper, feeling bad for adding that but not imagining how much worse she'd feel if Moonlight did wreck anything else in the house her Mother begged her to take care of.

...Though is she were truly following her Mothers orders down to a T she wouldn't be trusting Damian to start and would also be giving back Poseidon, which wasn't happening in the history of ever... Especially after all she went through to get him!

She smiled and excused herself, off to her room and plopping on the couch so lazy it would make a Snorlax proud. Though this usually wasn't the case... as soon as her head hit the pillow Rosie was out like a light.

Last edited:

A voice snapped Damian from his slumber once more,

"I'm really tired so... I'm just going to head to bed... It's... been a long day... Ah, but please wait for and eat with Moonlight! I'm sure she'd love the company!"

Unbelievable. He had dozed off again...

He heard Rosie whisper something as she scurried to her room, but he wasn't awake enough to catch it.

He looked down at Moonlight, who was still desperately trying to shove him out of the room, making zero progress as her feet slipped on the wet floor.

"How's that working out for you kid?"

Damian yawned, a smirk coming over his face,

"C'mon, food is fuel, best not to work on an empty tank"

He held his hand out to her and smiled warmly to show her that there were no hard feelings.

Last edited:
1518397585005.png
After I couldn't get him out after 10 minutes i huffed and started clean up the bathroom.

"man. its like they never saw a Pokemon battle before, you also didn't have to give her all your money moony..you need it."

"i don't care chad...i am tired of looking like an idiot in front of everyone..every body thinks i am a child..who can do nothing.. i will prove them wrong."

I heard Rosie come up to the bathroom

"Here, Mr. Damian, I'm really tired so... I'm just going to head to bed... It's... been a long day... Ah, but please wait for and eat with Moonlight! I'm sure she'd love the company!"

I smile a little at that because even tho i mess up her bathroom she still cares.

"A-also...Please don't let her destroy anything else..." Rosie said quietly and ran off wiping the smile off my face. Chad looked mad and pat my back trying to consul me.

"C'mon, food is fuel, best not to work on an empty tank" Mr. Damian said as he held out his hand to me smiling at me warmly.

I looked at his hand then at the floor.

Or maybe she just wants to give me a babysitter...

"No Mr. Damian, thanks anyway but I need to finish this up first. As an adult I need to do my responsibilities."

"Well here's the thing kiddo, I've been given strict instructions by our team captain not to eat without you, and seeing as I skipped breakfast and lunch today, I'm really hoping that you'll reconsider"

My face snapped to face his as a natural response.

"Captain?? CAPTAIN!?"

"Uh oh... I feel cold..."

"Now you listen here Mr. Damian, that stuck up little pinky pants Disney princess wanna be is not my captain, I thought we were all like... equal friends or something! I'm a adult too you know, I did my very own first poke`mon catching without any help or nothin' at all even after dopey got all dropped and chopped, so if you want permission to eat then eat, but I don't need a babysitter! Now get outta my way or I'll have Dopey tackle you up! I'm outta here!"

The lights flickered as I Gave Mr. Damian the what for. I almost felt bad for my outburst, but a girl can only handle so much before she snaps. I was sure it wasn't his fault, but apparently you have to be mean to show people you're a grownup. After all, every grown up I saw today was mean at one point or another. Even Mr. Damian.

Last edited:

Damian's face changed from humorous to emotionless as Moonlight finished her rant. Without saying anything he turned and walked out the bathroom door closing it softly behind him. He walked back to the couch where his egg was, picked it up gently, and moved to the front door. He then opened the front door and walked out it, closing it softly behind him once again.

As he walked to the town gate, and the path leading to Tarton he tried not to think about what had happened. Damian hated being mad, so he decided that the best course of action was to seperate himself from other people.

Solitude, and the monotonous, almost cold, silence that accompanies it were just the things to quell the searing, serpentine emotions writhing and coiling themselves into knots in his chest and the it of his stomach.

Despite his attempts to evade thought, he found himself confirming his suspicions as to why he could never make any friends. He had pondered this many times from a philosophical and scientific standpoint. The data clearly showed that regardless of any variable in any scenario there was always the same catalyst to his absence of friendship. The one true constant.

Damian never knew when to stop joking.

A poorly placed joke where anyone would have preferred a pat on the back or a comforting hug, always resulted in an unforseen explosion of emotional outrage that Damian found exhausting to say the least.

And so here he walked, getting ever closer to the edge of town. And where others would stop for one dramatic moment before taking the first step of their journey, Damian just kept walking.

He'd had enough drama for one day.

Last edited:
As Mr. Damian's face changes I immediately regretted my outburst, so much so that i forgot about the bathroom entirely.
"Mr. Damian...?" I said quietly as he walked away.
"Mr. Damian...?" I opened the door and peeked around, seeing him grab his egg and leave.

"Moony, you alright?"

I ignore chad and think to myself.

I didn't mean to make him sad...

I started crying quietly and grabbed my bag, running out of the bathroom, which at this point was mostly, but not completely cleaned and burst out of the door, looking frantically for where he might have gone as I secured it to my back.

"Mr. Damian!" I cried quietly as I thought I saw him walking determined through town, running toward him as fast as I could it took time to catch up to him, but as we crossed the border of the town into the next area I threw my arms around him from behind, hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry Mr. Damian, I didn't mean to yell at you... It's just so much... First I almost kill dopey, and my parents try to kill us and don't love me anymore... then I broke Rosie's house... I didn't mean to hurt your feelings... I just hate that everyone thinks i'm retarded and I can't do anything right and I just... I just..." I started bawling loudly and buried my snotty tear covered face into the back of his hoodie, waiting for him to respond.

Chad huffed and puffed as he caught up to me, "This is bullshit..." he said. "Nobody told me there'd be running."

1518397609382.png

Last edited:

Damian half sighed half groaned when Moonlight collided with his back, bawling her eyes out. She wasn't retarded by any means, but he was almost 73% sure she was crazy.

Damian was unsure with how to proceed but, with the firm opinion that he couldn't make things any worse, he decided to wing it.

"Look kid, no one thinks you're retarded" He began, "you just made some mistakes, which is perfectly natural for a beginning trainer"

Damian turned around and sat criss-cross, putting his egg in his lap.

He patted his the ground next to him and looked at her as he continued.

"Do you wanna hear the story of why I gave up being a Pokémon trainer?"

Last edited:
I sniff and whip my eyes sitting down next to Mr.Damian.chad sitting next to me still panting petting my head.

"yes..sir.."
1518397625462.png

Last edited:

Damian chuckled when she called him "sir".

"You know there's no need for 'sir' and 'mr.' just Damian will do fine"

Damian got comfortable and began his story.

"When I was a kid, my parents got a job at a Laboratory on Cinnibar Island in the Kanto region"

Damian frowned slightly as he thought of his parents, but the grin returned to his face as he kept going,

"Like any other kid I was excited to become a Pokémon trainer, so on my thirteenth birthday they took me to get registered as an official trainer. The test was super intimidating but I'd been studying the material since I could read, so I aced it pretty easy"

Damian put his arms to his hips in an attempt to pull off a fake "aren't I the coolest" pose, and then chuckled and got on with the story.

"Anyway, I rushed home to show them my brand new trainer card and when I get there I see my parents, and in my mother's arms is a little grey and white ball of fur"

Damian smiled wide as he remembered his first pokemon.

"It was an Eevee, now I know it was shiny, but at the time I just thought it was the coolest thing ever. I got him registered to me and named him Frizzy, because I had planned to turn him into a Jolteon when I found a Thunder Stone. My first mistake was when I decided to go to East to Fuschia city insteat of North to Pallet Town, where the pokemon were more my level. I stumbled my way from Fuschia to Lavender Town where the Pokémon Tower is, and was wandering around town with Frizzy, who was at this point Level 16 thanks to an Old Rod some kind fisherman decided to give me, when I made my second mistake."

Damian's face became more serious as he reluctantly continued.

"The day I was about to leave Lavender town I saw a Haunter leave the Pokémon Tower and head South onto route 12. Like the reckless child I was I decided to try and catch it, so I followed it onto route 12, then Route 11, then into the many twists and turns of Diglett Cave..."

Damian stopped for a moment and thought about how much he should tell her, then he took a breath, and continued.

"I'm not going to go into the details but a wild Haunter is not something you wanna follow into a cave alone, especially when your only Pokémon only knows Normal Type moves..."

Damian looked at Moonlight, and then continued.

As I was trying to escape the cave it began to kill me, slowly over the course of the next few days. Eventually I was out of supplies and ideas and decided that if I was gonna die, there was no reason that Frizzy would have to as well, so I let him out of his Pokéball and broke it in half, sending him on his way. I thought I'd never see him again, but a few days later, I heard his cute little growl as he leapt at the Haunter, using the move Bite. It was super effective, Haunter tried to counter with a Lick, but it had no effect as Frizzy came in for another Bite. Again super effective, the Haunter wasn't smiling anymore, he flinched after the second Bite, and tried to cover his escape with a Smokescreen, but Frizzy was too fast, and came in for a third and final Bite, super effective, critical hit"

Damian paused, a bittersweet smile appearing on his face, as he continued,

"He looked at me, and began to glow and change, morphing with a brilliant white light. When the light died down I saw him, just staring at me with his cute little eyes. He was an Umbreon, with blue rings"

Damian allowed the last sentence to hang in the air as he tried to keep his tears at bay. Successful, he continued his story.

"That was the last time I saw him. I passed out from exhaustion after that. A couple of Hikers found me and brought me back to Lavender. When I woke up I bought some more pokeballs and went back to get him, but I couldn't find him. After a few weeks of searching I gave up and used the rest of my money to get back to Cinnibar. I jut didn't have it in me after that..."

Damian let the story sink in, subconsciously petting his egg as he got lost in thought...

Last edited:
As Damian pet his egg inattentively, it suddenly felt a little warmer, and began to move.
"Oh?"
tumblr_oituz425mR1vcag0co1_250.gif

MassiveHelplessFirecrest-max-1mb.gif

singl dmn.png

Damian froze for a moment looking at his newly hatched Elekid, then he immediately exploded in a burst of childlike excitement.

"OHMAHGAHD! YOU ARE LITERALLY THE CUTEST FUCKING THING I'VE EVER SEEN!"

He managed to compose himself long enough to put Elekid into a Pokéball, but then immediately let him out and scooped him into his arms. Scooped being a reletive term due to Elekid being 2 feet tall and nearly 52 pounds.

Elekid swung his arms around as if hitting some imaginary punching bag, all the while generating electricity in his little plug like head.

"Imma call you Slugger" Damian said, still giddy with excitement,

He then sat there and looked at Slugger, waiting to see what he'd do next.

Last edited:
Slugger stared at Damian for a moment, unsure what he was looking at, then smiled and began thrashing around in excitement, managing to punch Damian in the nose in doing so. "ZzhZzh!" It cried as it did.

"wow that thing it so tiny..what is it?

Chad exclaimed looking over my shoulder kinda leaning on me.

"What is that Mr. Damian?"
1518397645490.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back