• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Poison (Romance Partner search!)(OcxOc)

Neva

~To The Stray Dogs~
Hello all, my name is Neva or Maldo(they/them), I'm 26 years old and I've been writing for a good portion of my life. And I'm really craving a slow burn romantic roleplay in a winter wonderland. I blame the cold weather for my cravings. I've had this prompt in my arsenal for a long time and I can never get passed a few posts... So, I'm giving it a few more shots before perhaps tucking it away never to been seen again... Before that though I want to share a few things about myself and my writing style ^^

1: I want to be up front that I am a single parent and I'm currently priotizing his needs before anything else. So sometimes replies can be slow but I will always try to communicate when I expect a reply to be out. I usually try not to let a reply go over a week. But sometimes it just doesn't happen. Most of my writing time happens during the hours of the night when my baby is asleep.

2: I tend to write a few paragraphs at a time and usually if I come up with the starter it's pretty long. All I ask is that effort is put it on both sides to move the story forward. I now it's hard to write long paragraphs when two characters are conversing with each other. So I understand those replies will be shorter.

3: Im pansexual, genderfluid, (So basically, I swing in all directions while screaming) I welcome everyone ^^. I go by they/them pronouns ^^

4: I roleplay mostly in dm or discord. I've done google docs before too ^^

5 (Added): Please, if the rp isn't something you're interested, change your mind, or if things come. A simple heads up would be appreciated (Though not required you can ghost me) I've written soooo many openers in the last month and with no reply and it becomes a bit tiring ^^'

6: While I am a little on the older side, I would like my partners to be at least 20+. My writing style is moderate literacy ^^ Nothing novella style but like reading a comfortable book.

Annnnnd thats it for that part. If you have any questions, my dms are open.

Now to the reason you here! The Prompt!

Okay, so i'm going to attempt to explain this without seemingly like word jumble. I get excited about writing and its just kind of all spills out... anyway! So the prompt is my character El Tigre, they/them, 23, a half tiger and half human hybrid (Appearnce altered by the magic in this universe). I would love to play with the idea of them finding themselves an a arranged marriage. We can discuss the reasoning in dms ^^ Absolutely opened to any and all ideas. The twist is at the alter when everything is said and done, the partner whom El is getting married to, their mother, father, or someone close to them suddenly becomes poisioned. El immediately being blamed and jailed for the act of treason. However... there's more to the story then just that. I think if someone close to either party finds like a vile or something and presents it, then a whole ivestigation is started and thats how the bond between El and their partner they are not married to begin to form their bond. I do like the idea of a slowish burn kind of romance. I would like to establish a relationship organically and then have them fall in love naturally.

Again, I'm open to any and all ideas! Feel free to message me with questions or ideas ^^ Thank you for reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back