• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poe X Era/ Kylo x Amythest

Jakku-

Poe gave an irritated sigh, throwing his hand into his hair to brush back, a little agitated that she was not going to budge from her thinking. In thinking he could get her to Niima and then knocking her out seemed to be a better idea each time she states she wants to stay there. He had heard rumors of someone who was a Jedi here, but he was not sure if they were alive or not.

"Fine, have it your way, but if you comply and you are of no use, Ren will have you killed." He warned her. Whether they had a force out here or not, he had been due to be killed if Finn- the poor kid didn't get a chance to live outside of the First Order. "Tomorrow I want to head to Niima."

Finalizer-

Having felt him retreat and then leave, she had wanted to cry in relief, but with finding who he was, it broke the dam for everything her mother had tried to prevent Amethyst from learning of. She was a Jedi, while she was not trained, it was more than most would wish to know.

As Am thought of it, she then reached for her satchel, willing the item to come out, a wooden figure of a Wookie, but of who she wasn't so sure why she had it.

Phasma had been waiting outside of the interrogation room when she saw him coming out, looking more irritated than normal. "Commander, would you prefer I go and break the girl? Might make it easier on you to break her mind."

Era smirked a bit, silent reveling in her victory. Something about him told her that wasn’t the end of the conversation but for now she won. “Maybe he’ll make the same offer to me in exchange for my life.” She shrugged, getting up and grabbing a knife. “Are you hungry? There were some creature tracks heading a couple meters away. I think there’s a borough.”

It’s been just Era for as long as she could remember, she didn’t eat much. She could survive off rations but she didn’t have enough for two. She would either have to walk to the outpost and trade in kits she hasn’t repaired yet or hunt. Era was a decent hunter so she could do it. “Im assuming a man like you eats a lot, even if you’re used to resistance sized portions. Protein is even more important to help your injuries.”

Finalizer-

Kylo stormed out of the room and into the hall, not even stopping for captain phasma. Hearing that name, that name which was dead. He needed to clear his mind, seek guidance. This scavenger girl could not tear him down like this over a dead name. He was tromping through the corridor, barely hearing the captains words. “I want no one to interact with that girl. Have guards stationed there and make sure no one speaks to her. She’s dangerous but she’s holding the bb unit information to herself. I am the only one allowed to speak with her.”

Kylo went straight to his quarters, heading for his grandfathers helmet. He needed guidance, he needed help. Snoke couldnt see him in this weak state. The past needed to die, she needed to die. He would get the information first though, even if it killed both of them.

Jakku-

"I can eat like a bird. But I do like to eat when there isn't anything else to do." He stated, watching her. She was a hunter, yet she didn't like the idea of choosing a side. If making her see what the First Order could do with that Starkiller Base, it would be something Era would need to see. If people like him didn't try to fight back, there would be more casualties.

"If you think you can get one for me, I should be more than appreciated of my host." He said, thinking of a way to get her to comply with coming with him.

Finalizer-

"Understood." She said and went to do as he had ordered. Having then told the guards no one goes in and only Ren is to speak with her, Phasma went to go make sure the other soldiers were being properly dealt with.

Amethyst felt a sob wreck her as she heard outside the door, the figure crashing to the ground and her body feeling void of all strength as she cried, the memories flooded through her. She realized why they had left and yet Lenora had wanted Am from remembering. "Mother...why?" She asked in a whisper, but then it made sense how she would see a boy when Rey couldn't. Could this be the reason she had kept such a fight against him? Or the pull she felt towards him?

“What you think I can’t catch something to eat because I’m a petite woman who doesn’t seem to have any sort of interaction with the other inhabitants on the planet?” Era raised an eyebrow, grabbing a bag to put her game in once caught. “I don’t choose to hunt but I can for survival.” She grabbed a canteen of water and set it by Poe. “I’ll be back soon, try not to move too much for your ribs. There’s water in the canteen.” She said as she left, closing the door behind her.

Part of her hoped that Poe would just leave while she was gone. She could pretend he never landed, pretend that she wasn’t accidentally sucked into the resistance. With any luck she would be back to her normal life. Any greater luck would mean she would wake up from this nightmare.

Finalizer-

Kylo Ren meditated in his room. He wanted to listen to the voices of his leaders, hear their guidance. He wanted to forget about Ben Solo. Ben solo was dead. Kylo Ren killed him. There was nothing left and then there was that stupid conflict within himself. Snoke could feel it but trusted Kylo to kill it. He would.

He let out a deep breath, feeling more attuned to the dark side. He could feel his mission come clearer. Then he saw *her*. That scavenger. He could see her memories, he could see her mother. There was such hope in her eyes when he was younger. Now he can’t even meditate without being assaulted by traitorous thoughts. He growled and grabbed his lightsaber, thrashing it about his room in a fit. He needed release. He needed her to die. Wipe the kenobi name from existence like he did with Ben Solo.

He thought of leaving, he thought to spare himself the headache and her the inconvenience of him being there, but knew if the Sith user was to get into her mind, she wouldn't be able to forget Poe, and that is what put her in danger. Looking around, he saw a few bit of paper that were written on, unsure if they were from Eras's handwriting, and a few things to try to fix up some kits. Finding a cylindrical object, he studied it and figuring it wouldn't be noticed if he hid it, he had placed it in an area he knew he could hide such an item on his person, and she wouldn't be so sure as to where that would be.

Taking a bit of time to fully understand this woman, Poe went to the cot, laid down and sighed, closing his eyes, as he was a thief before he joined the resistance, and thinking of the few jobs he had done, before he thought he heard the sand moving outside. "I'm sorry to disappoint, but I am still here," he said, a smirk on his lips and a low laugh rumbling in his throat.

Finalizer-

Am had taken this time to fully try to sleep what she could, while the memories onslaught her, a lot of things made her question as to why her mother wanted her to forget the Jedi, the Temple, Luke and even Ben- oh err, Kylo- as she wasn't sure if she wanted to know the answer. Amethyst felt defeated. Her body was exhausted to the point she felt her body not wanting to stay in the position it was in, though she was forced to.

But this also made her think that there was much more she couldn't point her finger on as she remembered that one day out at the scavenging yard, she saw a boy who looked at her, but she thought he was a ghost, "I know you can hear me.." she called out, this time giving up on trying to sleep, her mind was too much of a flurry. "But I would like some water unless you want me to die by morning." She had been so focused on Rey to be strong and healthy, she had started to forget about caring for herself. She had water the day before, but knew if he cared so much about the information she had, he would spare her from death... for now.

Jakku-

Era came back about an hour later, carrying a couple thissermounts in her bag. It wasn’t much but it was something and Poe needed something. She set up her fire pit outside, grabbing a few things to cook with from inside when she heard Poe’s voice. While a little upset the pilot stayed, she was content knowing he was taking his injury seriously and choosing to heal himself instead of force himself on this weird heroic mission he must see he does.

“That’s unfortunate. I was hoping to eat these by myself. It looks like I’m having company though.” She joked lightly, poking her head into the room in which he was residing in. “They’ll take some time to cook properly, so feel free to continue sleeping. I’ll be outside Manning the fire.”

Finalizer-

Once kylo had calmed down, he made his way to the command bridge. “We set a course for Starkiller Base. The girl will be more use there.” He spoke harshly before turning back around and heading to her cell. Instead of going inside he went to the above platform, watching her. He tried going into her mind again, her words in the memory frightened him though. She couldn’t be talking to him. Impossible. “Who are you strange one?” He muttered, narrowing his eyes in concentration down at the girl.

Jakku-

Poe sighed, closing his eyes while listening to the fire outside crackling, and he actually fell asleep before he abruptly woke up, having smelled food coming into the hut, a smile on his lips. If he wasn't so worried about getting back to the resistance and to find his BB unit, he would probably stay a little longer to get to know Era a lot more.

Actually, in all reality, he was going to get that because he made his mind to take her with him, whether she was wanting to or not. He couldn't risk her being found, interrogated and then killed. He would not allow that to happen if he could help it. Neither will he allow her to be working for a sith lord who has a temper to rival Darth Vader. "It all smells good," He said, stretching and getting himself up, this time not grimacing as the pain helped him remember the task at hand.

Finalizer-

Amethyst felt him prodding her mind (yet again), so she went into a memory after she had forgotten the Jedi and all when she had turned to run for a creature that had caught her attention as Lenora shouted, "Amethyst!" and ran after the girl before she had reached the quicksand, Lenora feeling the girl over for any injuries and breathed in a sigh of relief. Then Am closed her mind off to him again.

"You know...." she said, this time directed at the bridge, "Kylo Ren, you can come and face me instead of hiding while trying to prod my mind."

Jakku-
It was nice cooking for someone. She hadn’t done that before. People don’t stay around Sione long, and those that do aren’t the best of characters. It took a while but finally the Thissermounts were cooked through and she was bringing them in for Dinner. She cut them up into portion sized pieces, cutting them a little smaller so Poe wouldn’t have to work so hard to cut it up or anything. Not that she wanted to baby him, but Poe was injured.

“Thank you. It’s nothing special. I don’t cook much for other people.... or myself really. Rations tend to be enough for me.” Era set down a plate of meat at the table. “Help yourself, I’m not really hungry right now. And I have a few rations stored away.” It was almost funny to Era. In a different universe they could be a domestic couple, just going about their day. In this universe though, she was a scavenger and he was a resistance member. They were two different people.

Finalizer-

Kylo could see her memories. She knew he was there. He didn’t care. Let his prescience loom over her. Lenora. He couldn’t believe that after all these years, he has found the kenobi girl. If she didn’t join the dark, she would be dead after he extracted the information from her.

“You let me into your mind, I was simply standing here.” He didn’t speak normally, instead he spoke through the force. He didn’t know if she would hear him but maybe he would try see. If not, the sarcastic comment was a way to amuse himself. She should be lucky he wasn’t chopping off her limbs.

Jakku-

"I bet the rations could be better," he noted, taking a bit of the meat and started to chew it. To be honest, it was not a very delicate kind of meat that he was used to, but it could be worse than eating bugs. Taking a few more bites, he passed the plate over to her, smiling at her. "Have some, I won't touch anymore if you don't have a few to my satisfaction."

When he was convinced she was not going to tear into her ration, he took the plate back and had some more, placing the plate with the remaining food on it, a serious question on his mind. "So you're just going to live out here for the rest of your life? Wouldn't it be lonely without... you know, a companion, a mate?" he was not sure if she even thought of that at all. Although, he would decide to come back after all was said and done to bring her back home, stay for a bit before going back to his old life. His life before the Resistance and the birth of the First Order.

Finalizer-

"Hah, you won't get what you're looking for," she said, the stubbornness of the Kenobi line saying it all. Then he had been able to find the memory of her after her mother had passed, hand on the lightsaber before she had activated the Kyber crystal within and listened the to low hum of the energy around it. That time, Rey was passed out and had allowed Am to be left in her thoughts.

"I can do this all day..." she grimace, her mind desperately trying to keep him from finding what information he required. "...And you call yourself a Sith." a taunt was what it was, had she been more properly trained, Am was sure she could get into his own mind without compromising her own walls against him.

Jakku-

“They could be better sure, but it’s not bad. Things could be worse.” Era shrugged. That was mostly why she didn’t like hunting. The rations weren’t great but they were better than the creatures they had on Jakku. Instead of eating she watched Poe eat, half making sure he was actually eating. She couldn’t hide the shock when he scooted the plate over to her. Begrudgingly she ate a few pieces, pushing the plate back to him. Poe needed the protein more than she did. Besides once he was gone she had all this meat to herself.

Once the plate was returned to him, era grabbed a few small droid parts. She started trying to put it together, fizzing small wires and testing connections. “Are you seriously asking me if I really plan to spend my days on Jakku without someone special?” Era chuckled, not even taking her eyes off of the wires. “Yes I do. Believe it or not some women don’t need a man to make them feel complete. What about you?” Finally she took her eyes off of her project and looked at him. “Say you live through this, you get what you want. What are you going to do then? Settle down with someone special or look for another war to fight?”

Finalizer-

“How do you know I’m looking for something?” He taunted, going back down to the landing. He walked to her cell door, letting it slide open to reveal himself. They had some time before they got to starkiller base, it was time for her to break. “I’m not just a sith, I’m one of the most powerful siths. You should watch your mouth.” He put out his hand and squeezed, starting to force choke her. He wouldn’t kill the girl yet, he needed her. But he needed to scare her. Kylo worked off of fear, and so far this girl didn’t have any of it for him. “You are lucky you have vital information that I need you for. The Jedi are dead, and you would be too otherwise.”

Jakku-

"Well, a lucky lady, if she could catch my attention." he said, looking at her. What in the Galaxy would make her say such a thing? Don't need a man to feel complete? That has to absolute hogwash. Poe definitely needed to stick to this plan. Tomorrow they get to Niima, he knocks her out and then brings her with him to the Resistance. It had to go smooth, or at least close to it.

"What are you fixing up? Looks like droid parts." he said, looking at the items she had taken into her hands and was working on them almost ritually. Like a daily thing she did, and didn't she just fascinate him more and more. "You know, there was a story that the First Order had taken a sister droid to my BB unit that belonged to a Jedi and reprogrammed it. The Jedi had come here to Jakku with her child."

Finalizer-

Am felt her throat start to constrict from him force choking her, while it had startled her, she always remembered one thing Lenora had taught her, was not to fear anything. "You.. you know..." she coughed, once she had a chance to catch her breath, but her throat felt very sore and was sure he would do that multiple times, "fear is the one thing I can never hold, because to fear is to give in to the dark. Reason your grandfather killed your grandmother. Was he feared of her death that he caused it." And it was true. The Jedi might almost be wiped out, but she knew better than that.

"The one... one thing you cannot take from someone is hope. The Resistance knows this... and you can never be like Darth Vader."

Jakku-

Poe couldn’t be serious. This man was a nerfherder. Did he seriously think she needed a man to be happy? And what kind of answer was that? The sooner he got better, the sooner she could rid her hut of him and the sooner she can just get along with her life. She hated men like this. Men who didn’t think a woman could be happy. Era was happy. She was content at the very least. She had a stable job, a home, and she was happy. Poe didn’t know what he was talking about. Era rolled her eyes and went back to focusing on the parts.

“The resistance pilot knows his parts, congratulations. It would almost be impressive if the scavenger girl didn’t already know them.” Era was unamused by the man. His demeanor seemed pleasant but the more he spoke the more she realized, he was not one she would get along with outside of this. “Wow, interesting.” She used the same voice she would with younglings. “I have a question for you Mr. resistance pilot. Do you ever talk about anything else besides war or topics relating to it?”

Finalizer-

The more the girl spoke, the angrier he got. His fist tightened more, unconsciously taking his anger out on her. Kylo Ren was known to have a temper, this girl was treading a thin line. “I will be like Darth Vader, just watch.”

He force pushed her back, knocking the lights out. With a swift motion his lightsaber ignited and he was physically holding the girl by the throat, his lightsaber inches from her neck. “The resistance will crumble just like the Jedi. You will crumble just as everyone does. Fear the dark side or feel it’s fury. You have a choice girl, if you’re smart you’ll see the only way out.”

Jakku-

"I could, but there is not much to talk about, minus the fact you are basically living in a barren spot in the Galaxy, and you hate politics and anything war-related. I could talk about how pretty you are and that I have an idea as to where you are from. Maybe help you find your memory." he stated, leaning back and this time his ribs didn't feel like it will break with the movement.

Poe then said, "How about we get out to Niima Outpost tomorrow morning. I should be healed nicely to get out of this place. And by the time I get to where I am going, I still will have sand in parts I do not think it should be." He had then proceeded to lay down onto the cot, thinking if he was to sleep, he might catch her asleep and get that thing he took into a spot he could grab it, thinking it would be best to keep that part of his plan hidden from her.

Finalizer-

When the lights had been turned off and his lightsaber inches from her neck, a few strands of loose hair singed from the energy, Am didn't show fear, it was more so pity as she calmed her mind, just like her mother taught her. Do not fear what you do not know or understand. If that is all I am to teach you, let it be that. Fear makes one react without proper decision making and can cloud one's judgement. Am felt what strength she had gained start to drain away. Then... then she had showed him a memory of her scavenging, Rey had been off in another spot as she had then saw him and had basically fallen off the spot she had been working on, but sand was like a pillow... a pillow that gets everywhere.

"I... I might crumble... but I control my mind." she choked out, then said something that would shock everyone, "I... I'll join the Dark Side.." If it got him from choking her more, she would be a better chance if she agreed and then when a chance came, she would run. Find a planet with water and stay there for the rest of her days.

Jakku-

Poe called her pretty. Poe probably called every woman pretty. He was probably a ladies man. There was no way someone at the base didn’t already have his eye. Why did she care anyway. Era didn’t care, she told herself this at his compliment. “We leave early tomorrow then, before the sun gets too high. I don’t need you passing out due to heat exhaustion on top of your injuries. I’ll help you get to Niima and then you can leave. Head back to your war fantasy’s.” She cleaned her workstation a bit, watching him move to the cot.

Poe was moving better. She felt less guilty about taking him to Niima when he was walking on his own. “You told me, I look like I’m from where your General is from. I don’t remember the name of the planet and even if I did, it most likely won’t help. I’ve looked at maps of the inner systems, nothing rings a bell.”

Finalizer-

“You will crumble.” He muttered, pressing harder against her throat. At this point it was blind rage. He heard the words she spoke but he could feel she wasn’t sold to the First Order yet. “You will work as a knight of Ren, my apprentice. We bring down the resistance and bring a new order to the galaxy.”

Jakku-

"Chandrila, you have the same posture and I am sure you would fit in there, if you ever went. Could it be possible you were forced to forget about who your family is? Not knowing would keep you from being in danger?" He heard it had been done before, but from where he didn't know. Sighing as he closed his eyes, he said, "I can be up before dawn to get going there."

As he slept, he had decided to sleep lightly to keep an ear out in case she decided to either ditch him or figure out what he was planning. A yawn left his lips as he slowly drifted into a light, but well-deserved sleep.

Finalizer-

When she felt the pressure leaving her throat, Am fell down to the ground, her hand on the figure she had taken out of her satchel and she gasped, as it hurt when she put most of her body weight on it. Coughing as she started to feel the air fill her lungs, her throat hurt like hell, but not more than how she felt her mother would feel with her giving into the dark. Then she felt a comforting presence in the area, as she looked up at him.

It was a newfound strength she felt as she made it to her feet, a little stumble as she felt a headrush from moving a little too quickly, but she then answered, "As you wish... master." Maybe going to the dark could help him get back to the light? She knew who his mother was, and had an idea from the stories about Leia, Han, and Luke. Maybe in giving in, she would be able to redeem herself.

“Chandrila?” She repeated softly, standing up and shrugging. The name didn’t mean anything to her. Not like it should anyway. “If it is a protective measure, maybe it’s best I don’t remember then. Maybe remembering would put my life more in danger than you would.” Era put away her stuff, putting away the cooked meat and closing the curtains.

“I’ll hold you to that, Mr. Dameron. Rising moons.” Era called out as she went to her room. She let down her hair and crawled onto her bed, letting sleep over come her easily. Hunting in the bright sun and dealing with Poe took the life out of her.

Finalizer-

Good, the pest was learning. In time she would learn to stop fighting completely. He backed away a bit, looking her over and releasing the energy that he was holding from the lights. His eyes were drawn to a small figure in her hands, there was another trinket in her satchel. Of course the incompetent stormtroopers were probably unaware of this. They didn’t even think to check for a weapon. At least they were disposable.

He recognized the head, looking familiar and yet not. It was carved but the likeness had to be there. Without thinking he snatched the statue, throwing it across the room immediately after realizing what it was of. He then used the force to bring it back to him, tossing it up again and igniting his lightsaber to cut it.

Hearing her sleep, he had woke and quietly taking the item, he had put it in his boot, and thought of looking at the notes quickly, though with the sun gone and no light in the blasted place, she would thank him later when he gets her out of this hellhole. Then returning to the cot, he had quietly laid down on it, and let sleep come to him quickly, and then by dawn, he had already was outside and waiting for her.

"Era, hurry up, if we want to get to Niima Outpost before the sun is blistering our backs, we have to leave now." He called, looking around and thinking of something else, he had taken a ration pack from her small stash, and hid it on his person as he waited for her to do what she needed to and to lead the way.

Finalizer-

Am felt the young girl inside of her shouting at Ren as he sliced the item, the Wookie and that he made it firmly clear he wanted the past to die. Keeping her head hung low, she felt truly defeated this time, Amethyst knew her mother was watching wherever the woman had ended up and it pained her to know her mother knew everything.

"When will training begin, Master?" she asked, it felt so weird calling him master, but even in that moment, if it kept her alive, she best listen to the rules.

Jakku-

The night was peaceful, like always. That’s why she like Jakku, she liked the consistency of it. There were no surprises. People didn’t needlessly die out of nowhere. Nothing like war zones. Typically Era was up by sunrise, but hearing Poe’s voice made her get moving sooner. The man sure was eager to get back to the resistance. She would be lying if she said she wasn’t also excited to finally rid of him.

“The heat of the day takes a while, Poe.” She mumbled tiredly, wiping the sleep from her eyes. Era came into the front room, grabbing a ration pack and a canteen before grabbing a small satchel and putting both inside. “Did you drink some bacta juice or something last night? What’s with all the energy?” She looked over at him with a raised eyebrow.

Finalizer-

He kept cutting at the statue, letting years of anger and frustration escape him through this. After the statue was eliminated thoroughly beyond recognition he let out a few deep breaths. “We begin tomorrow at dawn. I’ll have someone give you new clothes and proper rooming.” He said before he turned to leave. Before he reached the door he stopped, not turning around but aiming his words at the girl. “Ben solo and anything connected to him is dead. If you speak a word of this to *anyone*, your use to me diminishes immediately and your fate will be that of.... the wooden creature.” He spoke before leaving, heading out to his quarters again.

Jakku-

"I need to find out what happened to my unit." he said, if BB-8 was heading to a resistance base, he would be feeling a lot better about everything and the issues he had encountered. "And not that I want to go back to the resistance, I feel more at home than when I was on Yavin." he noted before following her towards Niima Outpost.

When they finally arrived, it had looked like a warzone had gone through, when the both of them got to the Trade master, he asked, "What happened here?"

"First Order. They were after an orange and white BB unit. Rey and that other person got away in my ship, but they got the Jedi. Who would have known there was a Jedi, living here of all places!"

"Do you have a ship? One that can get me to Chandrila?" he asked, Plutt thought about it and said, "I might, but it will cost you."

"How much?" He asked, looking at Era when Plutt asked, "Where did you find this one, Era?"

Finalizer-

Am nodded, she had actually gotten that back a few years before, her mother had taken it, but with her death looming, she had given it back to her. Now with it basically turned to ash, Am waited for him to leave the room before she fell to the ground, her hands going over the now cool metal slashes in the floor, her hands going over a few pieces that were spared becoming ash. Having placed it in a pocket she had in her scavenging outfit, she had soon straightened before she had someone coming to speak with her, stating that she had her new clothes in the room made for her and as she went in, she skimmed the area, her heart sinking here and there as she sat down on the bed, a tear falling.

"Mother... I am sorry." Then almost as soon as she had said the words, Lenora had appeared to her, looking like she did when Am was five, my girl, what are you sorry for? You did what was needed to find a new reason..

"What?" Am asked, wondering if Kylo would come and then destroy her room in his fury, then said, "Finish what you need to do, mother. Before he gets here."

He is who you need to help, my daughter. Follow your gut, it has never left you in trouble. and as soon as Lenora had appeared, she had left, Am now sobbing into the pillow, the grief of losing her mother still too real and seeing her in the time she needed her mother, made this too real.

Jakku-

“So I’ve heard. Let’s just go.” Era headed off, not even waiting for Poe. He needed to go. She could only handle so much of a man for so long and she was on her last legs with him.

Finally they got to the outpost, Era had never been so happy to see the outpost. Though she could tell it looked as though a war had come through. She knew Poe was a bad idea. She couldn’t just let him die but she possibly should have. Era came up to Plutt a little after Poe, looking at the damage done with sad eyes. She was grateful for the war to not hit Sione but still her heart sunk with the amount of death this outpost probably saw.

She came up just as Poe was asking for the ship, immediately questioning his words but not speaking. Chandrila. He wouldn’t just give away the resistance base, maybe he was using this as a cover? Using a planet she knew to be more comfortable, but why would that matter? More interesting than that, she didn’t think the resistance had so much money for whatever whims their fighters had. “I didn’t find him, he found Sione. Crashed there actually. I thought it was just a ship, turns out he survived the crash.”

Finalizer-

They arrived on starkiller base within the next sun cycle. He went to the girls chambers when they landed, enchaining her himself. He took her off the ship and straight to an isolated room. “Your lightsaber, I need it.” He said plainly, pushing her into the room.

It was a nicer room than the cell. It actually had a bed, and a private bathroom. There was a stack of black clothes on the bed. She was still a prisoner but she did comply. He supposed he could relax some of the typical orders for her.

Jakku-

"You're funny, Era," Plutt said as he then shouted at a scavenger to show them a ship, he would have brought them, but he was still upset about losing the Falcon to Rey and her friends, he was still nursing his wounds.

Once Poe saw the ship that they were going to give him, he looked it over and then knew this would be good enough when he said, "Give me a few, I am deciding," he saw the scavenger grumble before walking away when he went behind Era and reaching down to his boot, said, "Forgive me, this is for your safety," and he hit her hard enough on her head to knock her unconscious and having picked her up, he went to the ship, placed her in the back, and then starting it, he couldn't let it warm up as he started to fly out of Niima outpost, and then went to hyperspeed, looking behind in case he was to find her wake up and try to kill him.

It was for her future as he knew if Ren was to find out she knew enough, he would not forgive himself for leading her to her demise. Enough good people had died because of him, he wasn't going to allow Era to die for his recklessness as well.

Finalizer/Starkiller-

Am had handed him her lightsaber, feeling her stomach drop as he took it from her hands, her hand soon dropping to her side, if one would see her, they would not recognize her. Waiting for him to either leave or tell her that she would break and blah blah blah, she didn't want it. Her eyes hurt and she needed something to eat, or at least drink.

"Should I bathe before I change?" she asked, not knowing if he wanted her to be basically breaking her back to train and then bathe. She would feel horrible if she was to put on the new clothes (no matter how much her mind was shouting at her to not do it) before a bath at least.

Jakku-

“Yea? I wish I was kidding.” She laughed softly, finding it more amusing than anyone else around her. She followed them to the ship, sticking behind to just make sure Poe left. Something told her if she tried to leave now he would have a fit and that would just make this whole process go longer.

So she stood there, watching the confrontation with bored eyes. She heard the sand rustle behind her, turning slightly at Poe’s voice. Before she knew it, she was in darkness again and sound asleep.

Starkiller-

He was degrading the girl for all she was worth, which wasn’t much. He had to break her physically and mentally before he could even begin sith training. “I don’t care. A trooper will be up here with some food soon. You may use the refresher to bathe and take care of yourself.” He took her lightsaber and left, not bothering to threaten her anymore.

Hyperspace-

Poe had looked behind him a few times, checking on her and once he got them to where they were going, he had landed and seeing Leia standing there, she asked, "So? Where is it?"

"There... was an issue, let's say BB-8 is not in the hands of the First Order, but I have no clue where it is, and it has the map." He said as he went to move Era out of the back of the ship, then shouted, "I need a medic!"

"What did you do? Poe I sent you on this mission because I could trust you. But you lost the map and your droid and brought back a girl-" Leia seemed to almost notice the girl, but refrained from it. "Bring her to a bed, have her looked over."

Starkiller-

Am had waited then for him to leave before she quickly ran into the bathroom, quickly stripped and then under the water, taking small amounts to drink (not sure if it was sanitary to do so) as she washed her hair, dark locks halfway down her back as she soon felt the grime and feeling rejuvenated, she then stepped out to change into the clothes waiting for her. She needed her strength.

Whatever training he had in store, she needed to be ready but then seeing him from the corner of her eye, she scoffed, "Did you seriously come back in here to check on me? I am not going to be stupid." Not yet, she thought to herself, but he didn't need to know that.

Hyperspace-

Era was out the whole time, memories of a city. A lot of people. Just blurry images of things she could be imagining passed her mind. When they landed, she woke up a bit. A pounding in her head told her she was definitely struck by something. Faintly she could hear Poe’s voice, it was garbled and there was another voice she recognized. Or at least it sounded familiar. She could only pray she was back on Jakku and it was Plutts voice. She would never say a bad word against the slaver again.

Starkiller-

He let the scavenger be alone for a bit, choosing to check in on how the weapon was coming along. Once he had all the checks in order he went back to her room, sitting down in the corner and just waiting for her.

She stepped out and in the sillhouette of the light, Kylo felt his breath hitch for a second. He would tell himself it was because she knew his prescence was there before he spoke. He would tell himself it’s because he wasn’t prepared to actually train her and the thought made him nervous. Anything except that the scavenger made his breathing stop for a second because she was beautiful. Because he could feel a connection. But it had to be that force connection, the kenobi blood. Nothing more. “I told you, we begin training at dawn. It is dawn.”

Rebel base-

"You brought home my baby." The woman said, having rushed into the room where Poe had been sitting, keeping an eye on Era as he wondered if he hit her a little too hard. "Eras. My baby. My girl."

"Era is your daughter?" He said, that made him feel more guilty about hitting her. "I'm sorry, she wanted to stay on Jakku, but I couldn't leave her." He said, watching the woman take hold of her daughter's hand.

Starkiller-

She hated how he was looking at her, "hogwash." She said, her stomach doing a flip and while she wanted it to be because she was starving, it wasn't. Am looked at him before saying, "Fine, its dawn, we have to train. I guess... lead the way master." She didn't like the whole idea, but she swallowed what pride she had and waited for him to lead the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back