• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom plus ultra!! bnha oc seeking a partner!

Hello, hello! I recently rewatched Boku no My Hero Academia, and want to try my hand at writing in the world with an original character! This Mess tm's Quirk is known as Demiurge, and allows him to give temporary life to objects he creates, such as small statues, for about three minutes unless either 1) they have more detail put into them (such as carved organs) or 2) he uses his own blood to keep them going, with the amount of blood translating to more time and durability! His name is Subaru and, for reference, boy howdy does he dislike the idea of sending in heroes to fight instead of things that can't get hurt!

I'll be happy to share more information about this Mess of a Lad to those interested! Canon or other OCs are more than welcome! I would prefer it if my partner is well written and respectful, and does not rush replies! I will do my very best to treat you with the same respect that I get, and will not rush for responses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back