• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

plotting? [ m x m, advanced ]

suitgrunge

a black tie affair.
Hello all.

I'll try to keep things quick, because we both know why you're here, and we both want to get to the writing part just as soon as possible, I'm sure. Coupled with the fact that I'm terrible with introductions, I'll thank you kindly in advance for bearing with me.

Anyway.

You can call me just about anything you like, or nothing at all, if that's easier. I've been roleplaying for close to eight years across various sites, and in that time I've gone from itsy-bitsy one-liners to muse-draining, multi-paragraph manuscripts. My favored genres extend from modern to fantasy to science fiction -- just about everywhere but the realm of fandoms, unfortunately.

Reading and writing have always been huge passions of mine, so roleplaying is the mix that does just the trick. I love to get to know my partners and I'm always open to a vast variety of things. That said, I've got some particular urges on this particular day -- you know how it is.

Note that
I am only accepting one partner at this time. If you're still interested, read on ahead!

Length:

Typically, I would require a minimum of anywhere between 7-10 paragraphs. While you are

more than welcome

to live up to these standards or exceed them, bear in mind that the reason I made this thread was for some side entertainment while on vacation. I'm always willing to mirror my partner's post, but longer posts, of course, take more time, and time may not always be on my side. For this particular roleplay, I'll set the standard at 4-7 paragraphs.

Quality over quantity.

Activity:

Again, the fact that I'm currently on vacation will have a great deal to do with my level of activity. I should be able to post once every day -- if not, then every two days -- and it would be

excellent

if you're able to do the same. If not, I'd suggest looking for a different thread [ no hard feelings c: ]. The posts will come on my end most often around the late evening or night (EST), but this isn't a strict rule.

Partners:

Reiterating that I will only choose

one

partner as of the time, so please don't take it personally if I don't chose you! I hate hate

hate

to turn people down, and I'm always willing to help out if there's a desire for improvement -- just not today. It's absolutely nothing against you; I'm just very picky sometimes. </3

I'm perfectly happy to roleplay via PM or public thread, so whichever you prefer will be just fine with me. I'm also available off-site, if you're more interested in that [ also perfectly fine; preferable, even ]. Just send me a quick message, I'll be happy to give you my email or Tumblr, and we'll go from there.

Plots:

As I've said, I'm interested in a variety of genres. For this, however, I'm most craving something supernatural -- particularly urban fantasy, and more specifically, vampires. Nevertheless, I'm open to plenty of ideas, and do let me know if you've got a plot in mind! If not, I've got a few (fairly vague) that I'd be happy to share.

If you've made it this far and you're still willing to put up with me, that's fantastic. Questions, comments and concerns will be answered via PM, and I look forward to writing with you. c:

1614xw.jpg

Marshmallow, present.

Hello there, my name is Marshmallow but you can call me Mars too. Nice to meet you.

I am currently unemployed as I quit college this June and am now learning to drive and searching for work. This can cause some disruptions in my days and it can be that I don’t respond for several days, so please take note of that. I’m only human. T_T But I’ll be replying as fast as possible and there will be (a lot of) times that I respond within an hour after your post. But then again, there’s the thing of time zones, I’m in the UTC+2 time zone currently, Belgium.

I can write from 1 paragraph to multiple ones. It depend on how my muse is but I tend to write what I’m feeling is right at that moment and make it as interesting as possible. If you feel like there is something missing, please notify me and I will overlook it and try to make my next post better.

For your request however of the 4+ paragraphs, it should not be too big of a task as long as there are enough pointers to write about, and that can keep me going for quite some time.

So if you’re willing to role-play me, I’d be more than happy to send you a pm. Of course, you can send me one too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back