• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

**PLOTS**

Becky

Purple Warrior
Hello I'm currently looking for some people to rp with :)

First of all I dont have many rules about rping however I do just want to make you aware I am a full time student and cannot rp all the time! However I do come on as often as I can and I'm usually most active on the weekends :)

Plot Ideas:

Post Apocalyptic ideas

1. The world has been abandoned by most of its governments as the wealthy people relocate to Mars after the material resources begin to fade. All natural fuels have been used up and now there is no electricity or power to run the world. The people that where left had even more misfortune as a super virus ravaged the remaining populations. This has made the world almost barren apart from several groups that have stuck together inventing their own governments and rules. Most of these people however are just bandits whom kill outsiders on sight and use their bodies as food.

Our roleplay would take place is a ruined NewYork City.

2. Zombie outbreak, not much explaining to do...however I would like the zombies to be like the I Am Legend monsters that come out at night.

Futuristic Plots

1. Robots Genocide

In the year 2050 robots became the new latest thing. At first the Robots were nothing but metal that didnt function that well. However after years of advancements new Robots were made that looked, sounded, felt and acted just like humans. After one Robot killed a human it was deemed that all robots should be killed and so the Robot Genocide took place. Many innocent Robots were slaughtered and the few remaining ones went into hiding.

We could play the side of the humans or the robots. :)

Thats all I have right now, if you want to rp you can PM me. Also if you would like to rp but have any extra ideas I'd be happy to discuss them :)

Also I dont have many rules when it comes to rping but it would be preferred if there was no one-liners , spelling is as good as you can possibly have it ( Im not a Grammer Nazi however it would be nice to be able to understand the posts ).

Also I dont mind romance :)

Thank you :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'd like to say that I would be interested in role-playing with you. I would be fine with any of the three current plots currently available, and most likely any future ones as I'm looking to improve my versatility when writing in different settings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back