• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plots

Greenie

Neko
Hi I'm Greenie and I'm looking for some people to Role-play with. I have this whole week off, so I will be active most of this week. I made some Plots just PM me if you like one of them or you got your own idea, I'm all ways open to new ideas. I really don't like when people just stop posting, if your not interesting just tell me. I like to play as the girls, but I can play as anything.

Angel x Human

Angel is assigned to protect the Human, but the angel falls in love, and is forces to use her powers to save him from being killed, doing so made her be banished from Haven know alone she goes to the human for help.

Angel x Sinner (Used)

Angel is assigned to slay a sinner, but instead the Angel falls in love with him and from this God banish her from Haven loses all her angel powers and goes to the Sinner for help.

Angel x Demon

Plot 1: Angel from Haven starts to fall in love with a demon and is in a secret affair with him.

Plot 2: Angel is assigned to hunt down the Demon and they have to fight each other.

Lonely Person x Imaginary friend (Used)

Lonely Person lives alone he a dead family dead and no friends. He talks to his Imaginary Friend, but one day she come becomes real, unknown about the world.

Creepy Ghost Girl x Human (Used)

Creep Ghost Girl stalks human, human has some sort of conflict in life Creep Ghost Girl just commentates over his life. Human can hear the girl though. (really like this one, might need some more explanation just ask)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm willing to do angel x sinner or angel x demon plot one, if you haven't already been taken up on these offers!

Here are some more plots due to some of the plots being already used. These are more setting centric plot and are more open for further plot discussion in PM chats. IF you like any get post here or Pm me.

Valley Though

These area in a high fantasy style world is the cradle of civilization so to speak. The technology leave is vary early and many options for RP such as adventure, romance, or even political if that's a thing. There are four nations settled on 2 rivers known as the Mo-gul and Anforancies Rivers. There are Elves, Orks, Humans, and even more in this valley nestled between the high mountain peaks. PM for further information.

America: Magic Post Apocalyptic Adventure

America has finally fallen as all great nations do, but not by guns and tanks but by magic. In the early 2000's magic started to leak from the world of the fay and people known as Fay were born. the fay gathered in cults and infiltrate the government. No one quiet knows how it happened but the government fell apart and with it the economy of most of North America. Now factions fight over territory like the Penn-Southern Republic and the Faylands. Nations choose side, either they like magic or not.

These as I said are just settings, but if you would like to RP in one of these just PM me and we can work out the details. Thanks for reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back