• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Plots you might be interested in???

AnneWithAnE

Unlucky Member
Hello, as the title suggests I have some plots and they may interest you. But before we get to that I would just like to say right off the bat I won't be able to post everyday, this is a hobby for me, and I'm not a mind reader. Basically I want this to be a pleasant experience for both of us, and please talk with me and I'll do the same. If you have any questions about this please let me know and I will elaborate. Okay now on to the plots!

1. Vegas!

You know that old saying, "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas". Yeah, well, it turns out that's not always true. Muse A went to Vegas to blow off some steam only find that they are now married to Muse B. Muse B is ten years younger than Muse A and very different from their spouse, while Muse A wanted to get a divorce right away Muse B insisted they give their marriage a real shot. Which has now lead to the two going back to Muse A's home for the next six montht while they try the whole marriage thing. Muse A is not thrilled in the least about the arrangement but it was the only way to get Muse B to even consider getting a divorce. Where as Muse B can't wait to experience the joys of being married even if it is to a complete stranger.

2. Betrayal

Ever notice how it's the people closest to you who are able to hurt you the most? That probably because they know you best, maybe they even grew up with you. Muse A never in a million years thought that Muse B was capable of hurting anyone. Life, fate, destiny, whatever you want to call it has a way of changing things people included. Muse A is a detective and a good one at that. Muse B is a florist, by day. At night Muse B let's out another side, maybe even their true self, they are a thief. A very skilled one criminal, one who's never been caught. Unfortunately Muse A gets the case file holding all of Muse B's thefts. After a long battle of wits Muse A now has Muse B handcuffed and the two both need to do some reevaluating of their relationship.

3. Risky Business
Muse A, at least when it comes to their personal life is a bit of a mystery. In business there is no one better and they are very professional, well educated, and ruthless if need be. However despite this there are rumors about them being less than decent in their personal life, possibly even being involved with gangs and other criminals to help fund their other hobbies. Muse B wants to break this story wide open, however when they confront Muse A, they counter with the offer of giving them an exclusive provided they pretend to be their significant other from anywhere between six months and a year. It was certainly strange and left Muse B feeling uneasy but for an exclusive on the private life on Muse A and getting to date a billionaire for a time despite it's risks sounded like a good deal to Muse B. Thus begins the odd new relationship between potential criminal and reporter.

I have ideas for all these plots I'm happy to play either role, and would love to hear any ideas you have regarding these plots. I'm also happy to change things with the plots too. I would prefer them to be MxF and I have no preference which gender I play. If this still sounds good to you please let me know. Send a PM or leave a comment below. Oh and if you have any questions please get in touch I'm happy to answer them to the best of my ability!

I hope that you have a wonderful day/night! Happy Rping!!!

I am living for your idea number three, Risky Business. I'm an advanced writer, also with no gender preference -- though for this I'd be really interested in playing Muse B and maybe being a female ( Though I'm not positive ) ? However again, I'm up for anything! I'm so conflicted because I am also really interested in Muse A. Please send help, hahahahah.

I'm just gonna a a plot here.

4. It's Complicated

Muse A and Muse B used to be together, they dated, or rather did their version of dating. Towards the end of their relationship Muse B found out she was pregnant. The two tried to work things out but Muse A had to travel a lot for their job and unfortunately were not able to be around as much as either would have liked. Ultimately, the two went their separate ways, and neither handled the break up well. Muse A and Muse B are still in each other's lives as they do love and care for their child/children (if we decide they had twins). While they still aren't on friendly terms they have to see one another when Muse B goes to drop their child/children off at Muse A's house. Normally she would have left right away but there was a flashflood and she now found herself stuck with the one person she hates most on Earth and the one(s) she loves most on Earth. Will their forced time together get them on better terms or only serve to drive them further apart?

If you have any questions about this plot please let me know it's not all the way plotted out but if you like the premise I'm happy to make changes. Anyway hope to hear from you lovely people. Take care!

Hello! I'm looking for a roleplay partner that can do a modern plot but with some not so slice of life themes. Since I don't want to post a long paragraph here, the story line in a nutshell is:

Muse A is sharing an apartment with her brother while they both attend university. Muse A is positive that she knows him front and back like the palm of her hand. The two have been positively inseparable since birth, but Muse A begins to notice that the boy she once shared a womb with hasn't been acting the same—getting home in the middle of the night, forgetful, irritable, sleeping all day, falling behind in his studies, and so much more. Muse A hasn't really been confronting him about it and wrote his strange behaviors off as stress and trying to get rid of it through partying, but that all changes one day when Muse A is doing laundry and finds a tiny plastic bag full of a powdery substance inside of her brother's jean's pocket. Muse A immediately recognizes the substance as cocaine and then confronts him about it. He tells Muse A to just leave the situation alone and stay out of his business, but Muse A soon realizes just how much the newly obtained addiction their siblings has has begun to affect both both their lives. Muse A decides to take things into her own hands not long after finding out this secret. She doesn't want to contact the police because their family has been leading an organized crime group for years now on the other side of the country. Muse A and her brother have been looking to build separate lives from their family, which is why they moved so faraway and Muse A doesn't want the authorities snooping around and asking questions.

Therefore, Muse A, with the help of her tech savvy, hacker best friend, finds the culprit behind her brother's impending demise. Said person is none other than Muse B, a well revered capo apart of (State)'s own organized crime group. Muse A intends to demand Muse B pull back his lackeys and cease selling her brother more narcotics, but upon meeting with Muse B, she finds out that her sibling owes an estimated total of five thousand dollars from "borrowing" cocaine. Muse B has no idea that Muse A is the daughter of a powerful crime lord in (State) and, since he has taken a liking to Muse A, proposes that she work for him until the debt has been paid in full. Muse A accepts rather hesitantly. She then has the ability to coax her sibling into going to rehab, for as long as Muse A is enlisted under Muse B's name, no dealer in (State) will sell to him. All the while, Muse A is forced to spend more time with Muse B, carrying out various tasks for him despite not wanting to do it (tasks may include selling narcotics in the middle class setting //Muse B puts out the word that he/she has someone supplying in the richer neighborhoods and people begin coming to Muse A// exotic dancing/stripping, simply giving him money, ect.). Muse A hates every second of carrying out Muse B's dirty work. Moreover, Muse A hates that she has been physically attracted to Muse B since she first laid eyes on them. And as the two get to know each other, they realize that they might actually like one another as more than just tense business partners. Are those actual emotions they're beginning to feel?

// This could easily branch off into a more fast paced, action themed roleplay if you wish, sometime towards the climax of the rp. Maybe Muse A's dad finds out his son is in a rehabilitation center and decides to come visit them unexpectedly despite knowing his children don't really want anything to do with crime. Muse A and Muse B are at the point where they've accepted their feelings for one another and although Muse A isn't "working" for Muse B anymore, Muse A's father doesn't like the idea that his daughter is romancing with someone who's in the gang his own group has had tense relations with over the years. Events ensue and all hell breaks loose. Muse A and Muse B are now fighting for their lives, Muse A has trouble picking who she's truly loyal to: her family or the newfound love of her life, guns and fighting and the two trying to get out of the country maybe??

— I tried to keep the plot gender neutral all around, but it started getting messy and I just had to give the characters genders. ALSO!! I have no idea why this comment is coming out so wonky in text, but it's late and I'm sleepy LOL. Sorry about that. If this storyline isn't you're cup of tea, that's fine and we can do something else if you'd like :) + I wrote this in the spur of the moment, so forgive me for any mistakes you may come across.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back