• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plots That Need Partners!

Miss Roleplay

'Tis I - Miss Roleplay at your service!

Here is about me as a roleplayer and what I am looking for in my partners.
  1. Please be active.
  2. Communicate with me.
  3. No one-liners.
  4. Be able to write multiple characters.
  5. I only write as "bottom" roles.
  6. I only do M/F gender-paired-roleplays and write as female roles.
  7. 3rd-person-only.
  8. I enjoy character images and prefer them to be realistic.
  9. All content must be kept within forum rules. PG13 only.
  10. I enjoy dark-themed-roleplays so if you have triggers then I'm not for you.
  11. I only roleplay over PM's.
Genres:
Horror, Romance, Slice of Life, Dark Fantasy, Medieval / Medieval Fantasy, Supernatural

Plot Ideas:
  1. A teenage girl is walking home one evening and meets a vampire.
  2. A teenage girl is abused and tortured by her father. She is also bullied at school until one day the bully accidently sees fresh wounds upon his target and secretly follows her home one evening from school, seeing the abuse and torture she goes through and things begin to change between them.
  3. A Pirate Captain kidnaps a young maiden and keeps her as his treasure upon the ship as they sail around the seas.
  4. A Demon Girl is a personal servant of a powerful Demon Lord in the Demon Realm.
  5. A teenage girl runs away from an orphanage and is picked up by a stranger...
  6. A young couple are on a romantic camping trip together when they are attacked by Werewolves. The boyfriend is killed but the young woman is dragged away by the pack.
  7. A house is possessed by an evil spirit who makes anyone who moves in very sick.
  8. A young woman's car breaks down at night and a vampire offers her a ride.
Looking forward to roleplaying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back