• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Plots, Prompts, and Fandoms? Oh my!! // Tiff’s Plotting thread for the semi advance

Hello! My name is Tiff the Odd, but that’s a mouth full so you may just call me Tiff! I am twenty-three years old and have been troubling since I was eleven! I have like two active roleplays at the moment and would like to have more, so, here I am!

•I am semi advance to advance lit, so about 3+ paragraphs
•Ghost friendly! I will check in after a few days but if I don’t get a response then I will assume you are done with the Roleplay! No fuss!
•I love plotting and character development! I love hurt/comfort and fluff but also darker and more mature themes!
• I DO NOT PLAY CANON CHARACTERS NOR WILL I EVER ASK YOU TO PLAY ONE. You can play a canon character if you like

•Someone who can also put out 3+ paragraphs per response.
•Someone who can at least reply once a day though obviously I understand that life is busy!
•Someone who will plot with me rather than just let me carry the plot.

Alrighty, now I will list some of my plots below!

EVERY ROSE HAS ITS THORN (MxF. Witch x Witch Hunter.)
Y/C is a member of an order that dedicates their lives to hunting and killing witches. He is fairly new to the game but has suffered some tragedy at the hands of a witch that has left him with nothing but his hate and a thirst for ‘justice’.

M/C is a Druid, a witch that specializes in nature magic. She is on the run from her own coven but manages to get captured by a party of witch hunters, which include Y/C.

Y/C and his company put their prisoners on a ship to take for trial in his own country but then the ship hit a bad storm. Y/C is drowning when he is saved by M/C. The two later wash ashore in a foreign land with dangerous beasts and more dangerous humans with no one but each other to lean on.

ATLAS: TOUCH (MxF or MxM. Criminal Prodigy x Aristocrat’s child. Steampunkish setting with some fantasy.)
Y/C is a master thief in a city full of gears and magic. At the young age of eighteen, he is known as the most talented and genius thief despite some kind of physical disability of your choosing. His one weakness is due to some kind of traumatic experience, he is extremely put off by skin to skin tough. At best, he has a panic attack and at worst, he passes out.

M/C is the child of an aristocrat. They are the heir but due to a reading disability, is illiterate. Number and equations are fine but words just get jumbled up. They also possess the rare ability to manipulate metal, a valuable trait for someone living in this steampunk universe.

Y/C finds M/C getting mugged and maybe knows that who their father along with what they can do since their father would have broadcasted their child’s ability. Y/C decides to try to teach this sunshine of a human being to be a ruthless criminal.

IN THE BAND (MxM, modern setting and slice of life)
C is part of a band in London, they aren’t really famous except among many of the bars around the downtown area. Recently, their lead singer left them for a solo contract which left them without a lead vocalist. Y/C is gay and is known for sleeping around with fans though he was toxic on and off relationship with a man from another band. Y/C is around 21-24. They are looking for a lead singer when Y/C comes across a 19 year old American boy at an open mic at one of the bars that he frequents. His voice was amazing and recruits him which he does with hesitation. They are competing in a Battle of Bands which could launch the band into stardom.

The American boy isn’t very charming though, he is expressionless most of the time and blunt. He says rude things without really meaning to and doesn’t really seem committed to the band. Y/C is determined to get him in fighting shape for competition and hopefully, this won’t tear the band apart.

SOUND OF SILENCE (MxF. Modern, high school setting. Hurt/comfort, angst, and fluff)
Y/C was the bad boy of the school. He was the tough guy, the one who never let anything get to him but emotions build up and so he promised himself that he would succumb to his sadness once a week. He usually waited until he got home or until he was alone. Today was different though, everything went wrong and his emotions bubbled up until he couldn’t control them. He ran as fast as he could to the football field and sat underneath the bleachers to just cry. Anger and sadness it’s all he knew. He hated for people to see him cry but that day, someone else sought out the refuge of the bleachers. M/C, she is selectively mute and she hates to see people cry.

WE HUNT GHOSTS AND STUFF (Doubling plot. MxF and MxM. Found family, romance, ghosts, friendship)
have made some new characters that I’m interested in roleplaying with. They are twins, Elizabeth “Elle” and Elijah “Eli”. Eli is a ghost whisperer and the two of them travel around the country crossing ghosts over. I’m thinking you would play two people who will be their romantic interest but this will also be a found family so all of them will have a very close bond.

THIS DYING WORLD (Doubling plot. MxM and FxM. Zombie apocalypse, found family, romance, fluff, hurt/comfort)
Elizabeth “Elle” Brooklyn and Elijah “Eli” Brooklyn are twins. They were pretty young when their parents died and have been bouncing around foster homes since they were 7. They are 17 when they are placed in a group home though at the moment, the only kids there are two boys that are the same age as them, 17.The two of them have only had each other but all that changes when the world suddenly goes to shit.

A virus unlike anything ever seen before spreads. It kills the victims in 48 hours. The short incubation period meant that people were dying faster than hospitals could keep up. Then, something terrible happened. The dead started to rise again. These zombies weren’t the slow, shambling ones though. They could run and fast, especially the new ones. The four teenagers are left alone to survive but can they survive when they are finding it hard to trust each other?

FANDOMS:
•Harry Potter
•Percy Jackson
• My Hero Academia
•Soul Eater
•Fruits Basket
•The Wilds
•Marvel
•Six of Crows
•Witcher
•Detroit: Become Human
•Owl House
•X-Men

PAIRINGS (Bold for my role, if there is no bold that means I don’t care which role I take):
•Monster x Human
Nerd x Rebel
•Gloomy x Sunshine
•Villain x Hero
Witch x Vampire
•Free Spirit x Control freak
•Wizard x apprentice
•Optimist x Pessimist
•Monster Hunter x Monster
Werewolf x Vampire
Introvert x Extrovert

WORD BANK:
Enemies to lovers, rivals to friends to lovers, found family, hurt/comfort, fluff, angst, 19th century, fantasy, sci/fi, opposites attract, friendly bickering, teasing.

Please feel free to PM me if interested!

hi! id love to do the sound of silence plot or something regarding the gloomy x sunshine or introvert x extrovert. do you have a preference?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back