• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plots & Pairings // Have a lookie.

This may be a little rude, but I am not particularly interested in any of your ideas... however, by what I read from your self-description and what you are looking for, I think we could end up being good partners.
My own searc thread is linked in my signature, do take a look at my rules and expectations to see if it suits you at all :)

Hello, Lu'stre, I'm going to start by saying I'd be super interested in a MxF WerewolfxHunter RP set during the 1980s, but can we maybe work around with the theme? I'm fine if you insist on doing revenge, but I would like to go over some lore that we can work with.

I can definitely work with the post output since I am busy a lot of the time, myself. I myself am an amateur writer and typically write realistic war stories, however, I have been really wanting to work with something that has more of a forest aesthetic, and writing alone is pretty boring.
Feel free to PM me if you want.

I like the sidekick x Villian idea and also the Witch x Witch. If you could PM me we could discuss it further.

I'd like to do ❧ ABOUT A MURDER. If you'd like to as well could you pm me and we can work out the details?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back