• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plots, Pairings, Fandoms, Oh My~

gangstar

ケツを食ベる
Ingore the prefix.
Hey!Look!Listen!

• Ahhh I've been waiting to make a proper little search thing. The other one I had was trashy. It also didn't include enough.

large.jpg
    Hello everyone I am Zettibou or Zetti, whatever you prefer~ I am still currently in school so I'm normally busy at times but! I always try my best to be active as possible. I've been roleplaying for god knows how long, it's something I've done with my free time. (and I use to have wayyy too much free time) Also I just started using this BB coding thing so remember to scroll down to see the other tabs! I really don't know what else to say so if you want to get to know don't be afraid to ask about me! I don't bite!
    390608-dangan-ronpa-enoshima-junko.jpg
    Rules~
    >Please don't ask me to do fetish roleplays, a lot of them creep me out!
    >Don't bump constantly, yes I know I haven't answered. No, I can't answer now.
    >I prefer pms since that's all I've ever done but I can do threads! (if you show me of course)
    >Please tell me your limits! I like really dark themes but if they make you feel uncomfortable please tell me!
    >Give me a paragraph or at least some lines. Please don't do one liners, I burn out easily.
    >If you get bored it's okay to tell me! I just bored easily too.
    >I'll try to match your post length, I encourage you to do the same with me.
    >I like fxf,mxf,mxm, in that order. (I'm sorry but I've had so many bad experiences with mxm that I can't even do it properly) I can play both genders, I need to write more male characters anyway.
    >I love doubling, just sayin.
    Any question or concerns? Ask away!
    ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

• th
    Bold is for the roles I want to play, but if you want the role go ahead.

Princess/Prince x Knight

Fairy x Mermaid

Outlaw x Cowboy/girl

Knight x Thief

God/Goddess x Human

Demon x Human

Idol x Idol

Idol x Fan

Teacher x Student

Toxic Relationships

Yandere x Beloved

th

Last edited:
Hola! I have a couple pairings I'm interested in. One being knightxtheif (always wanted to write a theif) and also interested in toxic relationships (guilty pleasure).

Other than that the only Fandoms I have experience in are Madoka Magica, just finished that whole series. Also mystic messenger!

I have no set gender I play, male or female. Sorry about the long reply by the way ^_^'

Have a lovely one!

Hola! I have a couple pairings I'm interested in. One being knightxtheif (always wanted to write a theif) and also interested in toxic relationships (guilty pleasure).

Other than that the only Fandoms I have experience in are Madoka Magica, just finished that whole series. Also mystic messenger!

I have no set gender I play, male or female. Sorry about the long reply by the way ^_^'

Have a lovely one!

Hello~ I would love to do knight x thief, we can even add the toxic relationship ship part. Any way would you like me to pm you?

Greetings. Admittedly, my character is somewhat of a thief, and so when I saw Knight x Thief, I was hoping mayhaps you were still up for that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back