• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Plot time lets go [ 1x1 fandom ; LGBTQ+ friendly ] (PLEASE read everything!)

EdensBallad

SILVER SKIES
6dabdd57e191bd9e9c5a92d2531010cfe21b7aeb.gifv

INTRODUCTION.

Hi, you can call me Velvet. Here's a tiny little bullet point list that contains everything you need to know about me:

• I use they/them pronouns.
  • I'm 25↑. You don't need to know my actual age. Just know I'm over 25 years old and under 30.
  • My time zone is EST (GMT -5).
  • I'm a full time employee and I have a laundry list of mental health issues. I cannot and will not be here all the time.
  • I've been RPing for over a decade now. I like to think I'm pretty flexible with what I can write. I can do first person, third person, semi and advance lit, one-liner, and just about everything else.

GUIDELINES.

I take my boundaries very seriously. I apologize if I come off as cold or strict-- I promise I'm a nice person, I just want to make sure my intentions are clear so there are no misunderstandings later.
  • I will only write with mods that are 20+. Sorry. This is a personal comfort thing.
  • I will ALWAYS try to match your length. While you are under no obligation to do the same, I do find it rude if I write you a paragraph and you reply with a one-liner. If you aren't going to put in the effort, I'm not going to want to continue our thread.
  • I reserve the right to decline a request to roleplay for any reason. I do not owe you an explanation.
  • Please do not ghost me. Communication is important. If you are not interested in writing with me or continuing a thread, I would prefer if you told me. I will ALWAYS tell you if I no longer want to continue a thread or write with you, and I expect you to return the favor.
  • I will NOT, under any circumstances, write with characters from Attack on Titan, Nitro+Chiral games, Hetalia, Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss, Detroit: Become Human, South Park/Family Guy/Rick and Morty/Similar adult cartoons, and Harry Potter due to the problematic content in it that cannot be removed in RP. I also will not write anything involving real people (this includes Dream SMP, MCYT, Vtubers, etc).
  • I LOVE OC/Canon and Crossover RPs. I'm a sucker for this content and I will ALWAYS be down. I also love AUs. I also really love angst, fluff, etc. Honestly, just ask-- I'm down for most things and I have a strong stomach for more violent stuff, too.
  • I have little to no interest in MxF ships, sorry. I MIGHT write them under extremely specific circumstances, but I strongly prefer MxF, FxF, and/or NBxF/NBxM.
  • Doubling and tripling is okay and highly encouraged!
  • I write most, if not all of my characters as LGBTQ+ and some of them do not use the pronouns that they use in canon. If you are not comfortable with trans headcanons, I would suggest turning away now.

FANDOMS.

Here are my current fandoms. I am ALWAYS down for interactions with the following series:

IDOLiSH7

Yukito Orikasa (Yuki), Torao Mido, Tenn Kujou, Riku Nanase, Gaku Yaotome, Minami Natsume.

Hypnosis Microphone

Gentaro Yumeno, Dice Arisugawa, Ichiro Yamada, Jyushi Aimono, Kuko Harai

Granblue Fantasy

Sandalphon, Feather, Metera

Promise of Wizard

Nero Turner, Rutile Flores, Murr Hart

Limbus Company

Faust, Heathcliff

I am down to write crossover RPs with fandoms I know nothing about, just ask me about it!

IDEAS.
Heavy WIP. I'm not very good at coming up with ideas on the fly..... I'm a very go with the flow sort of person lol

Feel free to comment or DM if you're interested. Thank you!

Last edited:
Bumping again oooo you wanna write with my idols so bad ooooo also you dont need to know anything about them to write with them, I can easily rework them into different universes.

hi! not sure if you’re still searching but i’d absolutely love to roleplay hypmic with you! i’m LGBT myself and have lots of trans headcanons for my muses. i’m over 20 and agender :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back