• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom plot fandoms with pastel? (fandoms search)

fairyfawn

respectless
hello, new member here! so i am excited to get some roleplays going and i decided to make this search thread and as of right now, i am seeking out fandoms. currently craving my hero academia, helluva boss, and danganronpa!

about me:

one - i am 19 years old. i go by they/them pronouns right now.

two - i put mental and physical health first over roleplay, i roleplay for fun and as a hobby.

three - currently, i am writing a book since i want to be an author

four - i have anxiety and depression and that can cause me to go silent for a while sometimes.

five - i love to draw!

six - i have roughly 9 years of experience

about the roleplay:

one - please be lgbtq+ friendly and please be open to doing multiple gender pairings.

two - i would like for you to be at least 18 years old since i am not comfortable roleplaying with minors.

three - try to dish out at least 3 paragraphs. i don't expect a whole novel but give me something to work with. i do understand the occasional low muse and rushing.

four - i only do slowburn romance in my roleplays.

five - whilst i am the introverted shy person, i do quite enjoy talking and chatting with my roleplay partners. it's not necessary of course but feel free to talk to me whilst we roleplay!

six - please do try to let me know if you lose interest in the roleplay! i won't be mad and i will understand. and i will do the same if i am losing interest.

seven - now, i have adhd and this can cause me to think i've replied to you when i haven't. feel free to poke me if i haven't responded within 7 days or so. but don't poke me every day please.

eight - did you read all this? let me know your favorite color when you contact me via commenting below or pming me.

The Fandoms List

My Hero Academia :

My love interests:
aizawa, dabi, bakugou, kirishima, mina, uraraka, amajiki

i am able to play:
himiko, hawks, midoriya, momo, shigaraki, todoroki

Danganronpa :

My love interests:
teruteru, mondo, nekomaru, leon, twogami, byakuya, mikan, miu, hiyoko, kaito, kiibo, hifumi, kazuichi, gundham, komaru, celestia, gonta, korekiyo, sakura, yasuhiro, sayaka, hajime makunouchi, syobai, shinji, emma, kanade, yuri

i am able to play:
kyoko, touko, mukuro, tsumugi, angie, ibuki, kiyotaka, chihiro, leon, shuichi, kokichi, rantaro, ryoma, maki, kirumi, teruteru, kazuichi, mahiru, aoi, makoto, peko, fuyuhiko, akane, yuki, sora, kokoro, setsuka, hibiki

Helluva Boss :

My love interests:
striker, blitzo, stolas

i am able to play:
sally may, loona, millie

Hazbin Hotel :

My love interests:
vox, sir pentious, husk, lucifer, vaggie, cherri bomb

i am able to play:
charlie, alastor, angel dust, baxter, arackniss, nifty

Death Note :

My love interests:
light, mello, matt

i am able to play:
l, matsuda, near

Hetalia :

My love interests:
prussia, russia, germany, spain, turkey, greece, america, france, sweden, cuba, poland

i am able to play:
england, italy, canada, romano, hungary, switzerland, japan, latvia, lithuania, iceland, finland

ATLA/TLOK :

My love interests:
mako, zuko, sokka, bolin

i am able to play:
ty lee, katara, toph, korra, asami

Supernatural :

My love interests:
dean, lucifer, crowley, gabriel

i am able to play:
castiel, sam

Criminal Minds :

My love interests:
aaron, derek

i am able to play:
spencer, penelope, jj

Naruto :

My love interests:
kisame, kakashi, shikamaru, sasori

i am able to play:
deidara, itachi, konan, sakura, hinata

Black Butler :

My love interests:
sebastian, claude, joker, william

i am able to play:
grell, finnian, ciel, alois

Demon Slayer :

My love interests:
inosuke, obanai

i am able to play:
zenitsu, tanjiro

Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate :

My love interests:
pip, anderson

i am able to play:
alucard, seras

Attack on Titan :

My love interests:
erwin, mike, reiner, oruo, erd, eren, ymir, jean

i am able to play:
mikasa, petra, hange, levi, armin, sasha, marco

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club :

My love interests:
sousuke, rei, makoto, momo, rin

i am able to play:
haru, nagisa, nitori, gou

Haikyuu :

My love interests:
asahi, oikawa, kageyama, yamaguchi

i am able to play:
yuu, hinata, sugawara, tsukishima

Corpse Party :

My love interests:
yoshiki, kizami, kensuke, satoshi, seiko

i am able to play:
naomi, morishige, mayu, ayumi, mitsuki, emi

Last edited:
Hi! I'm commenting partly because I saw My Hero Academia (my obsession of the last few months) and partly because I was sitting here, identifying with you like the internet creep I apparently am. Also, purple.

Hello! I saw you're thread and wanted to say I'd love to RP Demon Slayer, BNHA, and ATLA! (my favorite color is lavender) I can definitely play as Inosuke, Bakugou Kirishima, Amajiki, Zuko, or Sokka for any of their fandoms! I write around 2-5 paragraphs, I'm 18+, I respond at least once a week, and I can definitely notify you if seem uninterested anymore! Feel free to PM me if you'd like! ^^ (and even if you're not interested, have a good day! Drink some water, or eat something even if it's a snack if you need to, and remember that you're loved)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back