• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Please help a fellow ( And desperate) Role-Player!

Sage Leaf

A mere Ghost of what he used to be
Hello! I won't give you my real name, (Obviously :P ) so I'll give you my pen name, and my OC's third reincarnation: Sage Leaf. Anyway... Hi! I'm Sage Leaf! I'm extremely good, creative, friendly, and all around a natural at Role-Playing. Not many people can keep a Role-Play going ( Or at least... My experience proves otherwise...) for long, and they normally forget to, or can't get to it often, so I'm hoping to recruit anyone who will Role-Play with me! I have 2 Role-Plays up, but nobody seems to want to help me. In my universe... There is this kingdom, and in it, a group of inter-galactic terrorists unleashed a Force that destroyed Everything. Imagine this: any video game, any Movie, any book, any TV series: and make the bad guy win at that last triumphant moment. Now do that to everything, and make anyone who could survive 2987 long years of tyrant's rules and rebellions, scar them mentally and physically, and make them join a rebellion against the universal madness. ( only anyone who would want to join a rebellion...) now my universe is in your mind. And that would be the fantastic Role-Play of: {[( Altainia ( Real version) )]} just look it up, and it's an Advanced Role-Play... Also the more popular: {[( Aura a warriors.)]} A causul Role-Play that I'm doing with CrazyAJ4Evah. It's less dark. It's about a girl who grew up with a collection of aura ( AKA: The Core) and her name is Aurora Borealis. She and her little team of pre-teens fight against out of control auras that appear when someone dies. Currently, I have Aurora, Tetris, Octa, and Alp on the team. They are highly skilled members, and it would be appreciated if more people could join! I thank you in advance, and I hope to hear from you!

Thanks SO much: ~Sage Leaf

Hey there Sage Leaf :) First of all, welcome to RPN. We're glad to have you and I'm glad to see you're jumping right in there!! My suggestion would be, if you haven't already, to try and promote your RPs using our interest check forums. It's the best way to recruit for an RP and the easiest way to draw interest :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back