• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Platonic rp in Fandoms | ATLA/ATLK and Naruto rp search.

Mentallynot

In need of more roleplays :⁠')
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there, I'm back to search for new potential partners to write with. I don't really do pairings and I do not play canons as my main (I don't think I will do them justice) and I do not expect you to play canons either. I mostly wanted to rp inside the setting that's already there. I strictly play male characters for my main character and I consider myself semi-lit at least though i would like to think im literate too. My average post length varies from 2-4 paragraphs, I usually end up writing more so expect 4-5 paragraphs average when given good material.

I will plan in ooc and discuss all the details that will be added to the rp. I'm fine with chatting and making friends with my rp partners though I don't usually speak much outside of the rp topic considering I'm not exactly much of a talker.

I don't have triggers, so feel free to do what you like also tell me what is yours as i have no way of knowing if you dont tell me lol.

rules:

-please be 18+ (im not comfortable writing with someone younger)

-Please try to be active if you can

- semi-lit+ one paragraph at least (if you can do more that's cool.)

-i prefer using Faceclaim that suits the style of the fandom so if you could follow suit that'll be nice.

-If you have any questions, do not be afraid to ask them. I will try my best to explain.

I'm mostly searching for platonic rp, there could be a sibling or found family element. I don't really have a plot in mind yet so I'm open to making one together. I'm more familiar with ATLA than ATLK and some of the classic naruto and Naruto Shippuden. Let me know if you're interested or have an idea for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back