• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Planet XD-36

Out of the ocean, Korol walks out from it. He smiles at Niko. "Hey. I changed him and everything. Oh, and don't worry about the fish Shiro. It won't hurt anyone soon." He smiles as he kisses Niko, putting his shirt back on. "Poppy's awake by the way." @Church Burning

"We can't get back. Our pods are only meant for one way travel and out of fuel. Besides, we've been asleep for three years. Earth is probably dead or at least the humans are dead." Niko answered Poppy.

@eclipsehowls

Korol sighs. "We're not killing anyone Poppy. You gotta get revenge outta your head." Korol secretly wanted to shred the humans who did this to him, but he had to set a good example for Shiro. He stands next to Niko as he looks at Poppy. "I doubt they're dead. I can still faintly sense sharks, no matter how far away I am. Its only been three years." @Church Burning @eclipsehowls

...a figure stands along the shoreline staring into the ocean seemingly lost in thought. A long moment passes...

sample-9cdd9da805da584f5e5c93ac9126ffcd_zpsp7om1rne.jpg

Huh... so there's water here.

...Shinzo is standing there his eyes closed for a while before they slowly open his eyes move in his skull to stare at you from the corners of his eyelids...

Oh... I didn't see you there...

National said:
Korol falls back. "Woah man! That's a bit creepy. Can you turn your eyes back to normal?"
...His frame curves backwards a bit as he laughed hysterically. After an awkward amount of laughing his tone and attitude gets very serious as he turns his body as to face you. A murderous look in his eyes he stares at you...

What the hell are we doing on this planet?

Korol engages his claws, and he calmly stares back at the man. "We were banished to this planet. How about you calm down."

National said:
Korol engages his claws, and he calmly stares back at the man. "We were banished to this planet. How about you calm down."
...Shinzo stares at him and his mouth slides open in a massive grin as his eyes darken...

Nice claws you got there... it'd be a shame if something were to happen to them...

...Just then he activates his telekinesis and attempts to seize Korol's hands...

...Shinzo laughs again watching him retreat...

You're fast.... I like that...

...The sand between the two of them sprays upwards in an almost solid wall...

(So are we all at the beach now or something?)

...Due to the sand obscuring direct sight of Shinzo he was easily able to avoid the flames, further more he uses telekinesis to reflect the fireballs back from whence they came...

Get back! back demon! back! HAHAHAHA!

...He stands still for a moment before sliding his hands into his pockets...

Is this all you guys can manage... OH MAN! The scientists really fucked up the process heh heh... Hey does anyone have anything fun to do? Any purpose in this place? Any reason to live!? CAN YOU EVEN ANSWER THOSE FUNDAMENTAL QUESTIONS!?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sand wouldn't obscure his vision. And they wouldn't be affected by his Telekinesis. He'd surround Shinzo with his flames and would counter every move Shinzo would think of with his Future Sight. "You shall not hurt Papa...."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]The Sand wouldn't obscure his vision. And they wouldn't be affected by his Telekinesis. He'd surround Shinzo with his flames and would counter every move Shinzo would think of with his Future Sight. "You shall not hurt Papa...."

[/QUOTE]
GOD MODDING CONFIRMED.

Gonna ignore you now.

(Nope.. you can still dodge and attack.. I am just saying my Character sees it... Not saying anything will happen different... He just sees what you will do... My character sees into the future... And you will not ignore me...)

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart](Nope.. you can still dodge and attack.. I am just saying my Character sees it... Not saying anything will happen different... He just sees what you will do... My character sees into the future... And you will not ignore me...)

[/QUOTE]
Look... idk how long you've been roleplaying but I've been roleplaying for over 11 years. What you did is called an "Auto". It's when you automatically do something without any setup whatsoever. I'm not going to sit here and discuss this with you, I know how to roleplay. This discussion is over.

So Do I and that means you can leave :D I never did auto.. I used the word Would.. It means it can or can not happen.. So I didn't do anything wrong.. Your just being pissy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back