• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Planet XD-36

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Shiro would become angry and Sends his Nine flames at Shinzo. He'd stare at him with angry eyes.

[/QUOTE]
The word "would" was used here.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]The Sand wouldn't obscure his vision. And they wouldn't be affected by his Telekinesis. He'd surround Shinzo with his flames and would counter every move Shinzo would think of with his Future Sight. "You shall not hurt Papa...."

[/QUOTE]
The term "Future Sight" was used here. Future is relative. With the reality that multiple dimensions exist and no description of what this "Future Sight" is we can naturally deduce that this "Future Sight" can only see relative to a linear timeline. Meaning that while he can see into the future he cannot in-fact see different dimensions. For example if I sit at a table drinking coffee I could or I could not accidentally knock my mug off the table, the future is relative to present tense, if something happens in the present tense to alter the future tense you would have to react in an unrealistic amount of time. Futhermore for you to see something in the future that you cannot physically see in the present means that you would have to have dimensional powers to view the 3rd dimension in an angle in which you see past the sand obstructing your vision.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart](Nope.. you can still dodge and attack.. I am just saying my Character sees it... Not saying anything will happen different... He just sees what you will do... My character sees into the future... And you will not ignore me...)

[/QUOTE]
Seeing how your logic is flawed, after this debate I will be ignoring you.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]So Do I and that means you can leave :D I never did auto.. I used the word Would.. It means it can or can not happen.. So I didn't do anything wrong.. Your just being pissy

[/QUOTE]
So by this logic the first post quoted can just be dismissed by me, and anything that has the word "Would" in your roleplay can just be dismissed... so whats the point of roleplaying?

Wow the fact you did that shows how much of life you don't have.. and I will be the mature one here and stop crowding up the Roleplay with arguing with a pathetic moron... Good day...

@ArachneGlycon[/URL]
@National

(Sorry for the interruption, I'm trying to do a little bit of character development. He's a psychopath so if his actions don't make sense, that's the point.)

...Shinzo extinguished the flames around himself by wrapping telekinesis so thick it blocked off oxygen around the fire. As he walked away...

Cya shark boy... if you ever need some entertainment, come find me

...after that he walked down the shoreline to gaze at the water in deep thought...

National said:
Korol growls at the Shinzo. "Come here again and I'll rip you to shreds." Korol disengages his claws, continuing to watch Shinzo as he walks away. @ArachneGlycon
...Tinges of sorrow gnaw at his memories as he continues to walk. He stops and sits down staring off across the ocean...

What.... What am I forgetting...

...He places a hand on his head rubbing his temples and closes his eyes...

Damn it... I can't... remember...

Poppy had watched the others leave and looked around at all the other sleeping mutants continuing her baked fish, the taste of cooked meat bothering her. She wanted real meat, fresh and bloody. It looked like she would need to go hunting soon to stock up on food.

I should remind you all to respect all other users on the site, and to deal with any problems in a mature and impartial manner, and if need be inform a moderator rather than bully another user out of the thread. Calling another user a "psychopath" is not on. This is the second time I've had trouble with this thread, I shall be keeping an eye on it.

Giyari said:
I should remind you all to respect all other users on the site, and to deal with any problems in a mature and impartial manner, and if need be inform a moderator rather than bully another user out of the thread. Calling another user a "psychopath" is not on. This is the second time I've had trouble with this thread, I shall be keeping an eye on it.
and

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Wow the fact you did that shows how much of life you don't have.. and I will be the mature one here and stop crowding up the Roleplay with arguing with a pathetic moron... Good day...

[/QUOTE]
Well I hope you talked to Him about this as well because all I did was call him a god modder. Then he gets to outright address me like this.

Well seeing how this whole situation got blown way out of the water and I'm still plagued by the issue I thought was resolved two or three days ago I will be leaving this roleplay. It was fun... while it lasted? Sorry for causing a commotion guys!

Korol looks over at the sea. He could see the shadows of large, deadly beasts in the water, swimming through the ocean. He saw many interesting animals, none that were from his normal planet. He sighs as he jumps back into the water. Moments later, Korol erupts from the water, holding a few items in his hand. He walks over to Niko, kissing her on the cheek as he slips an oyster into her hand. Inside the oyster is a large, glimmering pink pearl the size of an egg. He kneels down next to Shiro, and from behind him, he pulls up a baby otter to Shiro. "I don't know how it got here, but this is probably the only animal from our own home planet here." He sneaks up next to Poppy and yells "BOO!" as he hands her a dried rainbow-colored starfish that continues to switch colors even though it is dead. Korol stretches his back as he walks over to the insane blobby guy. "Sorry I was mean before. You kind of attacked me for no reason, but I'm sure we can make amends. You okay?" @Church Burning @Arubion Sivart @eclipsehowls @ArachneGlycon

Niko smiled and looked at the pearl. She enwrapped it in sand then heated it up, making a glass ring. She put it on her finger and smiled

National said:
Korol shakes his head. "No. I don't do drugs. What kind of question is that?" @ArachneGlycon
...He unpleasantly cackled...

Ah you gotta lighten up, we're on a deserted planet, with no one watching us... theres nothing to do and hardly anyone to talk too... you seriously wouldn't considering doing drugs huh.... what about drinking, you like to drink?

...He rested both his hands inside his pockets a bit bewildered by korol...

@National

National said:
Korol nods. "Yes, I do drink. But you can't really lighten up when you are being tortured and experimented on everyday, now can you?" @ArachneGlycon
...He grimaced at Korol's not funny joke...

Well... if you think about it as torture then it's going to be torture... for me it was always the next step in human evolution. Also that brings me to my primary suspicion... Don't you think if we were failed experiments they would of just dropped us in lava or incinerated us? Instead they shoot us onto this planet... or rather... shoot the rest of you guys onto this planet. I escaped from the facility and came her by will.

...He shifted his feet into the sand, letting it squeeze between his toes as he sighed in relief...

I think... someones going to be coming any day now... to test us, or eradicate us. Also as far as I'm concerned... we're cavemen on this giant rock. Why not make the best of it... and procreate. OR... we could get a little science experiment of our own going...

...He turned to korol and winked slyly...

@National

Korol looks out at the sea. "I'm already trying to make the best of it. And a science experiment? I can guess you were a scientist?" Korol says, skipping a rock on the water @ArachneGlycon

National said:
Korol looks out at the sea. "I'm already trying to make the best of it. And a science experiment? I can guess you were a scientist?" Korol says, skipping a rock on the water @ArachneGlycon
...He watched the rock make slight indentations in the waters surface that rippled singular rings until it fell into the ocean and couldn't be seen...

Hm... a scientist... I guess... I was? Although I can't fully remember. That shouldn't stop me though... regardless of my memories I should still have the muscle memory for it. But I was thinking... we could populate the planet in an artificial way. Have those creations build us a city, live inside technology vastly beyond what earth is capable of... what do you think?

@National

Korol smiles, seeing Shiro being happy with his new pet. Korol pets the baby otter, it's sleek fur soft and smooth. "Kitty? What a nice name. Don't forget to feed him." Korol looks back at the strange man. "What is your name by the way?" @Arubion Sivart @ArachneGlycon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back