• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom PJO Roleplay EDITED

Tolkien-fics

I’m searching for someone who is interested in roleplaying Percy Jackson.

I have finished the first series (Lightening Theif to Heros of Olympus), and I have read the first Trials of Apollo book.

I would like to roleplay with someone who prefferably is reading, or has read the first series.

Someone who is also comfortable with playing the Gods from time to time if we have a plot that they appear in. Just because they are mentioned in the books, so why not the roleplay?

I am looking for someone who is able to reply regularly. I’m not talking about a minute after every reply, but at least a couple of times a week.

Also, please don’t leave me hanging. If something is keeping you from replying, please don’t be afraid of telling me. I find that polite, and I will also do the same for you.

If I don’t hear anything within 5-7 days, I’ll remind you.

Roleplay will only be 1 x 1. I prefer OC x Canon, maybe even OC x Olympian God. We can also double up. (I play my OC and your crush, and you play my crush and your OC).

I am rubbish at coming up with plots haha, though i do have some in mind. But if you could suggest some, that would be great!

Please let me know if you are interested :)

Last edited:
I’m searching for someone who is interested in roleplaying Percy Jackson.

I have finished the first series (Lightening Theif to Heros of Olympus), and I have read the first Trials of Apollo book.

I would like to roleplay with someone who prefferably is reading, or has read the first series.

Someone who is also comfortable with playing the Gods from time to time if we have a plot that they appear in. Just because they are mentioned in the books, so why not the roleplay?

I am looking for someone who is able to reply regularly. I’m not talking about a minute after every reply, but at least a couple of times a week.

Also, please don’t leave me hanging. If something is keeping you from replying, please don’t be afraid of telling me. I find that polite, and I will also do the same for you.

If I don’t hear anything within 5-7 days, I’ll remind you.

Roleplay will only be 1 x 1. I prefer OC x Canon, maybe even OC x Olympian God. We can also double up. (I play my OC and your crush, and you play my crush and your OC).

I am rubbish at coming up with plots haha, though i do have some in mind. But if you could suggest some, that would be great!

Please let me know if you are interested :)
Hey! I’m totally interested! I’ve been taking a break from Roleplaying for a couple of months, but I have been looking for someone to start again. I’m hoping that could be you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back