• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MoonGem

One with the moon and stars.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello I'm Moon and I'm looking for some pirate rps filled with romance, angst, and action! I also love horror, so if we could find a way to add that I'd be down for it!

I'm currently looking for someone who can at least write 1-3 paragraphs per post, I hate one-liners so I need someone who can write out at least a paragraph. I post multiple times a day depending on how often my partner posts. I'm super active on this site but I'm my most active around 12-3 am est.

I have a lottttt of characters I can use for this with many different personalities. I also will tailor my character to complement yours if you like! I'm fine with fxf or fxm(my preferred pairing) but I will not do mxm! I can also play either male or female.

Now onto plots! I have three plots for this but I am open to discussing and making a new one!

Muse A and Muse B are famous pirates, both being captains of their own ships. They are rivals and have been since they met, they just can't stand each other.

One stormy night their ships cross paths and they battle it out, A wins and sinks B's ship, making sure to kill everyone but B, taking them captive.

B is now trapped in A's ship, filled with rage and hatred towards A, vowing to escape and Kill A to avenge their crew. But B soon starts to fall for A, which makes fulfilling their vow to avenge their crew ten times harder.
Muse A is a princess who has run away from home, Muse B is the first mate to a great pirate captain. B and their ship had docked in A's kingdom right as she escaped her castle. B and the rest of the crew are partying that night and have left their ship unattended. A takes their chances and sneaks onboard B's ship, finding a place to hide, which is in B's room.

When B and the crew come back they set sail, after a couple of hours B heads to their room to find A, believing she's just a stowaway. After they talk it out he decides to let her join the crew.

But after a couple of day's they make it to the next kingdom... Where the greedy captain of A's ship finds a bounty for a princess who looks exactly like B.
Muse A is a pirate captain and B is a kidnapped royal on another ship. B's family decided to hire A to go find B, figuring that hiring a pirate to find a pirate would help get B back.

A travels several weeks to find the royal when they finally do they are very far away from B's kingdom and it will take them a while to get back to it.

B doesn't want to go back now though, and protests, hating that they are now getting taken back to be locked up in their kingdom again. During their time on the sea together they start to fall for each other, so A makes a decision to go back on their deal with the royal family, which causes the two to have to go on the run together.

Hope to have the chance to rp with you!

Last edited:
Definitely interested in a pirate themed rp! Would you want to discuss it here or in a dm?

omg these are perfect! I'd love to role play any of these with you, and we seem to have the same intrests on roleplay partners. want to shoot me a dm if your interested?

omg these are perfect! I'd love to role play any of these with you, and we seem to have the same intrests on roleplay partners. want to shoot me a dm if your interested?
Yep shoot me a dm(:

Would you want to do the kidnapped royalty plot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back