• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pirates? Thieves? Sellswords? What are we even doing here?????

I like half elves a lot :D One of the players in a campaign I was running was pretty much that. The rest of the party was fighting out of the goodness of their hearts and he was like, 'Fuck it, sure.'

Absolutely love unarmed fighters in fantasy. Don't ask me why, I just find myself respecting anyone who's willing to take on an undead knight with their bare hands.

Just fuckin' socks a skeleton

Last edited:
If we have an abundance of fighters/melee dudes, Ill go sorcerer or something. Also, we meeting up in RP, or should we establish some relationships/familiarity first?

Also I second that Discord notion

I mean if a majority wants to use discord, go ahead, just don’t forget about me. Keep me in the loop ya know

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind creating a discord if majority wants but if not, then we can just use the typical OOC thread.

I mean if a majority wants to use discord, go ahead, just don’t forget about me. Keep me in the loop ya know
Oh you don't even need to download it, it's a free web tool, just look it up :) Cause, uh, it's definitely something you'd like to have ready.

Also, I'm willing to do this Discord, but I would prefer to do this RP here. But I won't argue if Soul of Cinder Soul of Cinder says so.

What an interesting story quite perfect for my mount & blade character. I feel interested in joining along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back