• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pirates? Thieves? Sellswords? What are we even doing here?????

Soul of Cinder

The Fire fades, and the lords go without thrones.
So, our great and holy and righteous and all knowing and lovely and beautiful and grand and wondrous King has decided to form a band of outlaws to venture into a recently discovered island that is said to be super dangerously dangerous and see what's lurking there.

Reason for this is because some very evil and mean necromancer has decided to wage war on the kingdom with his not so alive undead army. Duh, it's undead. So the kingdom's most smartest and most wisest and most oldest and most white haired court wizard has said there is an ancient artifact there that can help the kingdom fight back.

So what's the artifact? Good question...

Long story short, not wanting to sacrifice his beloved soldiers whom are nothing more then big babies, the king has decided to employ some of the meanest and toughest bad boys and bad girls to go to the island and seek out this artifact.

But whatever, we're getting paid so I'm not complaining.

Wait we are, right?

Last edited:
Great to have all of you on board :D
Once we have at least 2-3 more people, I’ll open up the thread!

One of my ocs in the back of my head is just laughing her head off at the way you have worded this. Quick question though, does this whole world include mystical races likes elves and orcs and all the others?

One of my ocs in the back of my head is just laughing her head off at the way you have worded this. Quick question though, does this whole world include mystical races likes elves and orcs and all the others?
Glad to hear that! And yes, it does. Magic exists as well hehe

Im down for this, if theres room. Sounds pretty classic fantasy. What does the party still need, what do we currently have?

If it ain't to late, I feel as if I'm quite interested.
Also, are lizardfolk a thing in this?

Last edited:
If it ain't to late, I feel as if I'm quite interested.
Also, are lizardfolk a thing in this?
Definitely! I think the only races aren’t allowed would probably be angels, demons and the undead. I don’t mind hybrid races though, as long as they’re not op!

Okay, time to scroll through Pinterest in search of a face claim... What do you guys think you wanna be? I'm thinking about a melee fighter who tries to be edgier than she actually is.

Okay, time to scroll through Pinterest in search of a face claim... What do you guys think you wanna be? I'm thinking about a melee fighter who tries to be edgier than she actually is.
I'm going for a lizardfolk grappler / brawler. no weapons, no armor. just scales and claws. and a loincloth for decency.

Half elf thief with a penchant for sass
I like half elves a lot :D One of the players in a campaign I was running was pretty much that. The rest of the party was fighting out of the goodness of their hearts and he was like, 'Fuck it, sure.'

I'm going for a lizardfolk grappler / brawler. no weapons, no armor. just scales and claws. and a loincloth for decency.
Absolutely love unarmed fighters in fantasy. Don't ask me why, I just find myself respecting anyone who's willing to take on an undead knight with their bare hands.

I feel as if we need a discord server or this is gonna have clogs more than a dutch shoe factory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back