• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

karambitcannibal

★ Hello! I'm sure you saw on the title that I am currently in search of a roleplay that includes pirates, or a roleplay surrounding Assassins Creed! So far, I've only played Black Flag, but I'm also in the beginning of Rogue.
Here are some things about me I think should go in this ad! I’m a female who writes both male and female characters. I’m 19 y/o. Generally an anxious kind of person, so please be chill! I’m super friendly, however. I’m in the EST time zone. I don’t care what gender you are or what gender you play, but please have a pairing preference in mind if you contact me. Be decisive please! I usually play males, but I also love to write women and NB characters. I can reply daily or multiple times a day, it just depends. No need to apologize to me if you’re gone a couple of days, please take your time! I will submit things to our server channels, but not to bother you or pressure you for replies. Ghost friendly, but prefer if you say if you’re not interested anymore! I use drawn FCs that I rightfully own. I can provide a photo ref close to it, though. I write at most 800 words per reply, but average at 300-400 words if I’m just kicking back and relaxing. I do not roleplay with minors. If you're the type of roleplayer who is lowkey mean OOC, we aren't going to get along. I'm anxious, but I will 100% stand my ground (: <3!

As far as prompts go, I’m open to a variety of them. However, I posted this in hopes to find a specific kind of roleplay, as the title states! I'm looking for someone who is just as interested in the prompt as I am, so if you don't particularly care for it, we may not be compatible. I like to play playlists, pinboards, canons of our characters, etc. I want to use that energy on another roleplayer who will do the same! As for the plot, it should be noted that I love playing villains. I don't mind if you want me to play a manipulative pirate, or a templar (that is, if you view them as the bad guys pfft). I'm totally down to brainstorm on ideas depending on which prompt we're doing! ★

my time GIF

AC: Black Flag is only my favorite game of all time! I would love to do this with you!!​

So I would be interested in doing this, I have a daughter of a royal who ends up finding her own way after being forced to marry a rich prick and she could be an assassin or a pirate it doesn't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back