• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pirates-Fantasy Role Play

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Liang Proton

Liang Q. Proton UUD
South-East Region within Teixian Region.
Monday, 1 pm.
aboard Teixian Naval Amanda

Rp Synopsis: Two-five young pirates (no younger than 17) found themselves in prison in an armada's ship to be executed upon arrival of the capital city. Despite not liking each other, they work together to escape the Armada, making their way to Pirate's Chain where they're branded as a new pirate crew.

First SCENE: With the Teixians finally having their oversees land borders finalized, they began to enforce their laws to anyone who dared step foot in their soil or in their waters. At least five individuals learnt that the heart way, unfortunately. A convict ship sailed northwards towards the mainland, a new bath of convicts was gathered across the weeks to be brought to the crown for further processing.

Moonfall was in her own jail cell, is one of the very few females in prison. The Teixian navy had some decency and didn't believe in mixing men with women in the prison cells. She frowned slightly and looked around the area, there was still that tray of food she didn't bother eating. Moonfall really wasn't hungry at the moment. Her staff was placed in the 'evidence room' along with other prisoners' belongings. Without the staff, a very limited amount of magic could be done if she even tried. Well, Moonfall could at least try to talk to a few spirits, and there were a lot of spirits in these halls. People who have large regrets or deep hatred often had their souls linger for several days before even their souls decayed into nothingness. None of the spirits had anything interesting to say, other than their morns of regret and swears of vengeance. Those get pretty repetitive over time though.

"Hey, what ya in for?" Moonfall randomly asked a person in the next cell. Well, she couldn't see who they were, but the lady assumed there was something in there. After all, empty rooms don't really curse guards and no one just brings trays of food for the rats to eat.

Ria was almost at her wits end. She'd expected a longer life than this, one of comfort and joy despite the amount of blood she had witnessed in her time. For it to be suddenly cut so short... she wished that she had never been given these powers. It would have left her in a better position than this, even if she had lived a life of poverty.
Back against the wall and knees to her chest, she looked down at her hands. Why hadn't it worked? Why did he have to die? She clenched both her hands into fists, ready to beat herself up once more mentally for all of her failures when a disembodied voice startled her, causing her to jump, her head snapping up to look at the door. It hadn't been a guard that spoke, they made a point of making their presence known, and even then they never asked questions. Just poked fun and made rude comments. Another prisoner then.
"I let a noble son die," she said aloud, just high enough for the person to hear. The words tasted sour on her tongue, like she was lying though it was somewhat the truth. "And you?" She asked, even though it was slightly pointless to be making small talk when they were about to die.

Jack Skehan

Jack awoke in his cell with a headache the size of a mountain, he was face first on the ground and found himself with only his tunic and belt. Where... Where am I? Jack thought to himself as he lifted his arms to raise himself from the ground however his stomach had other ideas as he vomited out the contents from yesterday, chunks of bread, some stew, it smelled awful but not the worst thing he has smelled in his life. The smell did however remind what he was doing. Oh, man! that bar fight, hahahaha, that was fun. Jack thought to himself, while he dragged his body to a nearby wall and laid there, not having the strength to get up, he was moving in and out of consciousness.
Then suddenly, Jack heard words from other cellmates which snapped him out of it, he heard "What ya in for?" and a response from another cellmate "I let a noble son die" Poor thing, she could use some entertainment. He thought but not wanting to be left out of it, Jack tried to respond but only hurled his stomach contents out, after his second stomach cleansing Skehan answered " Oh, cheer up, lass, I've killed nobles before in the arena, they all think they're top dogs but rly they are just some two bid low lives who had never fought a day in their life." Skehan spat a bit before he continued some acid having moved up into his mouth. "That's surprisingly not why I'm in this rotten cell, I got into a bar fight yesterday, drunk as the seas are high and I think I killed 2 people but I'm not entirely sure how."

Witchdoctor
"That's a rough sweetie," Moonfall said to Ria, she sighed lightly and just remained right in her own little cell. Listening to both of them. The both of them seemed to have a rather interesting story. Moonfall decided to lean against the wall for a bit, she searches herself, hoping to have something useful, but to no avail. All of her possessions were conversated upon arrest, even the herbs she liked to hide. "I'm just here because apparently, it's not legal to practice witchcraft." Moonfall sighed. The very room had a depressing atmosphere to it, and the howling of the spirits of dead prisoners really didn't help. Sometimes, the girl wished she couldn't speak, or talk to ghosts.

"Do any of you know how to get out of here. Mr. do you know?" Moonfall turned to Jack, or more specifically, the direction she heard his voice coming from. She just assumed that he has some useful trick or something. When the witch looked forward, she took note that a couple of the guards were leaving the prison area. Leaving only a few to watch over the exits. "This place isn' heavily guarded at the moment, maybe we can get out of these cells. There's an evidence room that might have our stuff."

Jack Skehan

"Well dear, the name's Jack, Jack Skehan and while I do have a way to get out, it's only gonna work on the hull of the ship. Best not to use it right now." Jack replied as his strength finally returned to him and managed to pull himself off the floor. "The only thing I'm gonna need is my helmet and any projectile from the evidence room." He leaned against the bars of the cell, running his fingers through his slightly grey hair and wondering about that witchcraft thing she mentioned. "Hmmm, the only thing I know for sure is, while I'm only 35 I ain't a spring rooster." Skehan said when he began stretching around in his cell.

Skehan then tapped the wall of the ship. "Good design..." Jack murmured when he thought of an idea. "Hey, Guard!" He yelled, his thunderous voice making a small tremble in the air. "When was this ship first commissioned?" He questioned as he scratched his scruffy grey-ish beard.

Kelsey Kerwin McCoy

There was the distinct sound of glass hitting metal. It was almost impossible not to hear. A small groan was followed.
"C-ca-caan y-ye q-quiet down laaaad?" Although, hard to see, a fairly large was laying upside down in his cell., and had a heavy drunken slur to his speech "I doon't f-feel t' weell..." his voice trailed into another groan. "Just g-geet m-mee mah sabre, will ye?" A croak of a laugh followed after. He struck his bottle against the bars. "I-I'm tooooo drunk for th..is!" Following that, a shrill and high pitched laugh, followed by more clanging of the alchohol. He took a swing then blacked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back