• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Pirates, Character Sheets.

Main
Here
Lore
Here

Liang Proton

Liang Q. Proton UUD
The Character Sheets are there for everyone to be able to have a basic idea of who they're role-playing it. Naturally, detailed character sheets are preferable, especially at personality and at the backstory. Strengths and Weaknesses are mandatory as to ensure all the characters are balanced enough. The role play starts with everyone on a prison ship, that means that how you got captured is also vital

Name:

Nickname:

Pirate Class:

Appearance: (realistic face claim)
------------------------------------

Personality:

Advantages:

Disadvantages

Backstory:

Howda yah got captured?

Extra Information:

Last edited:
Name:
Kelsey Kerwin McCoy

Nickname:
Sledge

Pirate Class:
Buccaneer
Buccaneer.png

Personality:
Kelsey is a rambunctious and boisterous character, he can often been seen drinking at the port's pub, or in a brothel (often to no avail). Despite this ecstatic exterior, he can be more serious and focused on the inside, and features a good skill of reading a situation and deciding the right course of action. He also has a drinking problem.

Advantages
  • He's skilled with most melee weapons
  • He knows how to control and command a group of people
  • He can take a beating due to the thickness and durability of his armor
Disadvantages
  • He's a big target
  • He can't move that fast due to the hefty armor and weapons
  • He doesn't have much experience with long-range weapons
Backstory:
"Ah, now this is a story. I was born somewhere in Ques, I forget the name where. Wasn't that good there, I worked as a farmhand for a bit, around when I was eight, probably two or three years. It made some good coin, but not enough, ya know? I decided to go on a bit of... a pilgrimage. I moved to Ocacosia, hoping to find something better there, and that I did. I found the criminal underworld. Made some good money through thievery and murder, but then, I saw the grandest sight I ever did see. I had gotten near the coast, trying to smuggle some alcohol from a brewery. Then, this absolutely massive ship pulled into dock, like a gargantuan. It was trailed by some smaller ships. Pirate ships. I saw them light up that ship, wood and bodies flying and on fire, and that's when I found out what I wanted to do. I wanted to become a pirate."

How did ye get captured?
"So, I had gotten near a ship with a dinghy. In all honesty, that was a bad idea. I was also drunk, which didn't help at all, in fact I think I made it worse. It was fairly close to the port. The ship had some gold on it, so naturally that is what I was after. I was able to board the ship, and 'sneak' into the lower deck, which of held the gold. Well, that's when the crew of the ship heard me. Some five to six men armed with swords had gotten into the lower deck. I had a small chest filled with gold in my grasp, so they had immediately charged towards me, which was understandable. I somehow had broken through part of the hull, and a large one if that. Well, I jumped back into my dinghy, and started to row back towards the port. Well, I made it back to the port, and ran towards the building I was most familiar with. A brothel! I had gotten in, obviously I was a crook, so, they turned me in, and here we are."

Equipment
  • A Scimitar
  • A Poniard
  • A Compass
  • At least two bottles of assorted alcohols

Last edited:
Name: Alexandria Rielle
Nickname: Ria
Pirate Class: Privateer
Appearance: e8e137bd85852ef9bc87ea4fd69eceb0.jpg

Personality: Generally a sweet and generous person, she'll help when she can and isn't one to leave someone stranded... unless that someone has done her wrong. If someone does get on her bad side she can be pretty ruthless, and it takes a while for her to trust again.

Strengths:
-Smart, it doesn't take her long to catch on to something
-Caring, she genuinely does care about people around her
-Trustworthy, she's a loyal and worthy companion

Weaknesses:
-Isn't very confident in her healing abilities (see backstory)
-Can be over trusting at first. If someone hasn't proven that they're a bad person/ want to harm her, she can sometimes put too much faith in them.
- Act first, ask questions later. She can be a little impulsive sometimes, be that with actions or words, and that can often times have negative consequences.

Backstory: Ria was aware of her powers at a young age, which impressed many people, including a noble family of her country. Her parents gladly handed her over for the power and name that it gave them. She lived a comfortable enough life as their healer until one day one of the sons was seriously injured. Despite her best attempts, her healing powers could not heal or revive him, and despite her pleas for them to understand, the family sentanced her to death. She tried running, returning back to her parents, but they handed her back over instantly, calling her a disgrace for dirtying the family name. After that, she was instantly taken on board the Armada to be sent for execution.

Extra Information: Because she pretty much grew up with the noble family, she knows how to read. The death of the son is also still very fresh to her, which has heightened her insecurities about her healing abilities.

Witchdoctor
Name:
Amaranth (Moonfall) Aesir

Titles:
Witchdoctor Moonfall

Nickname:
White-Chocolate
Moonfall
Whitey
Amar

Pirate Class:
Witchdoctor
Appearance: Nyané Lebajoa White haired
Moonfall is a lightly brown-skinned girl, about 5'7 in height. She used to have silky black hair but a slight magical accident made her hair white and she eventually got used to it. She has dark brown eyes and often wears gold earrings along with dark red lipstick. The lady often wears brown gloves, her hands are pitch black. Most times, Monfall would wear long dresses and carry her feathered staff. The staff is just a carved piece of wood with magical symbols engraved, and a bit of feather on the head
[
b1f065de38076aa05bb306789c55b875.jpg

Personality:
Amaranth is a highly silent, rather reserved individual who is more of a listener than a speaker. She's a secretive individual, especially about her 'occupation'. She's a curious individual, willing to do certain experiments even though there aren't many people who'll willing to be experimented on. Moonfall is protective of her stuff, especially since some of them may or may not be cursed. She's sometimes easily annoyed, especially at the nights where ghosts and spirits tend to annoy her a little bit too often. She really likes boys, and girls, often jumping into relationships too quickly and being much too attached. She's a highly cultural individual who really does her best to remain true to her origin. Whether that's in how she dresses or how she behaves. The girl is slightly not used to life outside the tribe, especially in how people behave in respects to each other. That often translates to her assuming people are much better people than they usually are. The pirate life is very new to her

Advantages:
1- Knows quite a bit of defensive and offensive magic. Some can be destructive, especially with her staff.
2- Can make some basic magical potions and totems, usually for resisting fire, electricity and curse resistance
3- Knows how to speak to certain sprites for advice or casual conversation

Disadvantages
1- Really dislikes physical activity, she's healthy but hates exercise. Hence, she can get exhausted easily.
2-unskilled with a sword, gun or other weapons that are not spell based
3-Can not be healed with privateer magic, hence more vulnerable to death by injury

Tools and Weapons:
1- Enchanted staff.
2- A mysterious syrup, often added to drinks before consuming them.
3-Spellbook/Journal

Backstory: Home Country: Villes.
The tribe itself is very close and family nit, everyone knows everyone and they really don't take kindly to betrayals and acts of evil within their small community. The tribe itself is also rather friendly to the outside world, especially when the trade was available. Every year, they and neighbouring tribes would have a large festival dedicated to family, and their dead loved ones. Many outsiders are allowed to partake and purchase all sorts of objects to their liking. They're a nomadic tribe, that would plant in one area for a few months, then travel to another area to plant. They tend to go in circles, leaving one area for almost a generation before finally returning to it. This is manageable because the tribe is fairly small.
Amaranth (Moonfall) Aesir grew up the nomadic tribe in the savannahs, being one of the few females gifted with the talents of doing magic. She's the daughter of a hunter, part of a mostly undisturbed linage. Being one of the few gifted with magical talents, Amaranth was trained under the head shaman in much of the local forms of magic. It mostly included spells, speaking with sprites and even enchantments. Many lessons were quite dangerous, with there being accidents but that's how people learn. Upon her 19th birthday, Amaranth was old enough to become an official witchdoctor. She was considered for the role upon inventing a few of her own unique spells after observing the outsiders and how they managed things. But to be a true witch doctor, she must do a ceremonial test.

The test involved trapping a vengeful spirit into a staff so to wield powerful magic. There weren't any vengeful spirits in the middle of the savannah, so to complete the test, she ventured right to the coast where foreign settlers usually stayed. The slums and high crime areas were full of spirits who hunted the mortal world due to regret, anger or even sadness. It took Moonfall a week of searching, but she eventually found an abandoned house where a mob boss died in an act of betrayal. The spirit was especially angry and stubborn, Moonfall spent hours fighting and attempting to control the spirit, and she managed to eventually succeed. With the captured ghost, she succeeded in forging her staff, but an accident with the resisting spirit made her hair white.

With her new staff, she returned to the tribe given the new name of Moonfall, the Witchdoctor. A ceremony was held in her honour filled with dancing and music. Moonfall would have remained in her tribe, but one day, the spirits kept bothering her about a destiny far beyond the sea. A message she couldn't ignore. As a result, Moonfall said her goodbyes to the tribe and travelled out to return to the outsider's settlement. She paid for a boat ride and made her way across the sea, ending up on an island colony. She stayed there for the next few years, making jewellery and other traditional objects to make a living.

Howda yah got captured?
The colony she lived in had witchcraft being illegal. Moonfall was suspected of being a witchdoctor and upon investigation, found guilty. The girl ended up being arrested and taken to the ship to be executed in the capital city.

Name: Jack Skehan

Nickname: Electrical Gladiator

Pirate Class: Musketeer

Appearance:
Portrait_of_middleaged_Nordic_man_xlarge.jpg
982440e2f39c73420e1859f92398b1e4.jpg
6'4", lean build.

Personality: Jack is an optimistic individual, always tries to be laid back as the Gladiator life taught him, it is better to enjoy your work than to hate it and become bitter and spiteful because of it, very few people have been able to anger him and very few have been able to get him to kill them without attacking him directly, he is also noted for his creativity in entertaining a crowd.

Advantages:
1 He has very keen eyes and can spot far away objects.
2 He can utilize a lot of ranged weaponry, from spears to bows and muskets.
3 After a long sea shanty he can call down da thunder at a target location.

Disadvantages
1 Despite being a gladiator, he has bad close range fighting skills.
2 While being agile and quick, he can get gravely injured to his lack of armor and fragility.
3 Can't utilize his thunder if he is prevented from speaking or if his sea shanty is suddenly interrupted.

Backstory: Jack was born in Aki and was stolen away from his parents at the tender age of 8, having been trained from birth to be a Retiarus type of Gladiator, a gladiator that is typically equipped with a trident and net, he quickly became a sensation within the arena, using his natural ability to trickshot tridents, javelins, bullets off of the walls to incapacitate his opponents in the arena, however while Jack enjoyed his fame as a famous warrior, he became tired of the restrictiveness of the arena and longed for freedom, so one night he escaped and boarded a ship that was heading out of port and far away from the arena. And it went smooth sailing for Jack but he later found out that a bounty has been placed on his head, alive or dead and he went into hiding in some random port.

Howda yah got captured? During his hiding from the authorities and sellswords looking for a buck, he got into a drunken state in a tavern and began to ruthlessly fling objects, particularly sharp objects at the drunkards around him which caused a brawl that is still talked about, that day he killed 2 people in his drunken state and was seemingly arrested by the authorities and taken to ship to be transported to the capital city, where he would be executed.

Equipment:
Gladiator Armor
Spear
Lion pelt
Net

Extra Information:He likes cats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back