• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pirate tales!

flibertigibit

Ahoy there!

I'm in the mood to ride away on a new great piratical adventure! But let's get some quick rules out of the way.

1. Rpers 16+ for personal comfort
2. Quality over quantity posting but I'm looking for a paragraph or so minimum.
3. There likely will be romance involved I can write fxf mxm or fxm
4. Lend your creativity to form a partnership. Let's build this story together!

Alright. I'd be happy with most any pirate centered plots or pairings, but here are some ideas to get the ball rolling. Drop a line below or send me a message to start planning our new adventures!

1. Stowaway
A orphan stows away on a ship in hopes of finding their father who was impressed (kidnapped and made to serve) by the navy. The orphan ends up joining the crew and learns his father is now one of the leading pirate hunters.

2. The Inheritance
A young woman inherits a mysterious map from her eccentric uncle and orders an expedition to find the treasure. Little does she know she's hired a crew of pirates

3. The Prisoner
Pirate captain who never takes survivors kidnaps an aristocrat on a seeming whim, and then trains them to become a pirate too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back