• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pirate RP!

Beowulf said:
Can I still join?
I'd have to add three more spots unfortunately, and I want six people in order to keep the speed going. If anyone drops out I'll let you know. Unless you have an idea?

Beowulf said:
Freelance merchant/privateer.

I can just shoo at everyone.
I guess that could work... You could be a pirate hunter mercenary. But as a mercenary you'd also be hunted by the Navies. Though you'd be outmatched against two captains.

Actually, I wouldn't be hunted unless I was working for the pirates. And as for the unfairness of it all, give me a slightly improved ship. Slightly bigger and a reinforced hull.

Well, you'd be considered a pirate by the Navies since you were contracted by someone outside the countries military. (Otherwise they wouldn't send the Navy at all). And I'm against giving your ship an 'armor' upgrade. But it could certainly have a larger arsenal of weapons, and faster than average speed. It just seems unrealistic that a mercenary, or honestly even a pirate, would have s ship the size of an English/French Galleon.

Then I'll have a Raze made out of good all american hard wood. I trade the size for speed, and American hard woods are exceltionally strong naturally, hence the name of the USS Constitution 'Old Iron sides'.

A pirate you can be!

So just French and English Navy members now.

Plus spongedog isn't concerned with which side he's on. Mainly waiting on Gianna.

But you can start on the CS if you want!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back