• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pirate Fantasy Roleplay

sitanomoto

Totally Right Brain
Alright, so I have had this craving for a pirate roleplay as of late. 

So, here's what I'm thinking:

It's a band of pirates on a ship, as usual, but the crew memberscan be things like Elves, Fae, dragonlings, gorgons, sirens, humans, really there's no end to what you can be as long as it's not OP.

The plot has yet to be decided, but that will come with the people who want to join this. 

Any takers? And any questions?

Eh, maybe...  do I get an eye patch? ;)

Also, any post limits length-wise?

You can have an eye patch ^-^ 

Post lengths would be minimum of 5 sentences, 3 if you've really got a bit of writer's block.

I've also been craving some sort of pirate rp xD so I'd be interested.

Sweet!

Mmmm... I might be interested. Depending upon the level of the roleplay, of course. ^^

Well, this wouldn't be a one-liner type roleplay, but I'm not asking you to write a book here. Unless you wanna and then that's totally cool with me.

I'd be happy to go on a voyage with you.

I'm down too o:

Yay! Two more!!

Well, this wouldn't be a one-liner type roleplay, but I'm not asking you to write a book here. Unless you wanna and then that's totally cool with me.

As long as I have enough to respond to and the characters are decent, I'll be creeping around. ^^

Sounds interesting.

Though I don't know if I should play a Vampirate or something more fitting for saltwater adventures.

Last edited by a moderator:
A bloodthirsty half vampiric fish that can't swim and faints at the sight of blood? ;3  

I would have to be pretty damn drunk to create such a character.

Then again, alcohol doesn't spoil as easily as water on open sea, so...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should start us a PM convo to use as ooc in general -- isn't inbox space taken up by threads and not individual posts? o:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back