• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pirate Fantasy Roleplay (need people)

sitanomoto

Totally Right Brain
Hey everyone!
So quite a few people have dropped out or are inactive so I'm going to need people.
It's a band of pirates on a ship, as usual, but the crew memberscan be things like Elves, Fae, dragonlings, gorgons, sirens, humans, really there's no end to what you can be as long as it's not OP.

The plot has yet to be decided, but that will come with the people who want to join this.
Positions open:
~Cook (no description needed)
~Carpenter (basically repairs stuff on the ship)
~Surgeon (the ship's doctor)
~Numerous amount of Gunners
~plus probably other fantasy positions that could be open to anyone.

Any takers? And any questions?

I may aim for villian. That way there will be drama. This is up to you, but maybe a rivalry pirate crew or something??
Hmmmm.... interesting.
Or a member from an enemy pirate crew that was rescued by my captain and is now being used as a hostage but eventually grows to kind of like the crew or planted as a spy to make waves of distrust amongst the same crew? Or how would you like it?

This sounds cool, What are your requirements for activity and post length?
Well, I won't be requiring you to be on every second of every day, just often enough that you'll know what's going on. If you have to scootch for a while because of life and all that jazz, I'd be happy to catch you up when you get back.
Posts should be at least 4 sentences long. I'm not gonna say paragraph because I do this mostly off of my phone and paragraphs look different on a small screen. :D
Lets go with your idea
Which one???? I had two!
Interesting idea. I'll join as carpenter if I can!
Cool, I'll add you to the OOC PM and the CS PM (it's just until the hosted projects come back. I think. Unless this works really well and then we can keep it!)

May i be the boatswain? Thye are basically repairs and sail management, along with working the anchor(s) and securing the ship when docked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back