• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pinned Down [ MilSim Roleplay ]

Killjoy

It's in the details
Premise

The year is 2021. One year ago, Russia aligned with North Korea, and declared war on the United States. Tensions are high, as both Russia and the United States have access to nuclear weapons, many people fear that an Earth shattering nuclear war is going to happen. As a last ditch effort to eliminate its enemy, the United States sent in a team of 8 Navy SEALS with the task of assassinating the Russian president.

However, the mission quickly went wrong, with the helicopter crashing into enemy occupied territory, leaving only two SEALS left to complete the mission.

Please reply here or message me if interested for more information​

FloatingAroundSpace said:
I am interested! Do you have more information on the nature of the mission and what kind of characters you would like?
The general nature of the mission is simply to kill the president of Russia, which would cause turmoil among the ranks of the government. I do have an idea however, that would be disclosed in game or OOC. I'm not going to be too picky about characters, maybe pick like one or specializations that your soldier is skilled at (Marksman, Camoflauge, Hand-to-Hand, etc)

Killjoy said:
The general nature of the mission is simply to kill the president of Russia, which would cause turmoil among the ranks of the government. I do have an idea however, that would be disclosed in game or OOC. I'm not going to be too picky about characters, maybe pick like one or specializations that your soldier is skilled at (Marksman, Camoflauge, Hand-to-Hand, etc)
I do believe I have a character that could fit in. She's more of a marksman than anything, though she has some rudimentary knowledge on medicine, due to the fact that her father was a surgeon.

It extends to knowing how to stitch up a wound, but that's about it.

Are you more comfortable doing things in threads of PMs?

I do believe I have a character that could fit in. She's more of a marksman than anything, though she has some rudimentary knowledge on medicine, due to the fact that her father was a surgeon.
It extends to knowing how to stitch up a wound, but that's about it.

Are you more comfortable doing things in threads of PMs?
I prefer roleplaying in threads, but I like to discuss OOC business in PM

Killjoy said:
I prefer roleplaying in threads, but I like to discuss OOC business in PM
You can do OOC discussion in threads as well. I like threads because they have the OOC chat and character sheet sections already set up.

If you'd prefer to just OOC talk in PMs, I'm fine with that.

Do you want to start the thread or is there something else we should sort out?

You can do OOC discussion in threads as well. I like threads because they have the OOC chat and character sheet sections already set up.
If you'd prefer to just OOC talk in PMs, I'm fine with that.

Do you want to start the thread or is there something else we should sort out?
I shall start the thread, we can use threads for all discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back