• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pinch Roleplay Challenge

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi everyone!

So, I had an idea that I`d like to share here, to start a contest regarding roleplay skills. I am looking for 2 to 4 other people to help judge and as many participants as possible.

The contest will take place with daily tasks that each participant has up to 48 hours to complete. In each task, the participants will have to write a post with a certain objective. However, this posts will also suffer from certain restrictions. Posts will be judged according to quality in a 0 to 20 scale. In case of tie, the post with the least length wins.

Each task will be rated according to type and degree. Types regard what the objectives are and degrees regard how many objectives there are.

Example task: Show us that your character is stubborn yet loyal and understanding without using any of those words, synonyms or derivatives.

A thread will be created for the posts and two group PMs will be started. One will be between me and the participants and the other between me and the judges.

Like the participants, judges will have a period of 48 hours to judge each task.

There is one rule that applies in all tasks: The post must be brand new, this is, made by you, for the contest and never used by anyone in any situation prior.

Also, this is a given, but the posts must be coherent within themselves.

The contest will begin one day after there are enough participants to begin, and end two weeks later.

Any questions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back