• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 🍃🎃Pick a Pumpkin at the Pumpkin Patch! 🎃🍃

Pumpkin Patch

Howdy Hey!
Call Me Pumpkin or Patch! I'm a 21 year old full time Student and I have a job, but I love to roleplay as a hobby and make friends along the way!
(If I haven't gotten to you, feel free to reach out again! Sometimes I just don't see messages, or I forget to respond, and think I did later on. so if you'd like to reach out again, we can certainly chat and see if we can start something!)

Now, I've been roleplaying for a while now, about 5+ years. I roleplay in 3rd POV, Past tense and write about 300+ words. So I'm somewhere between Lit and Novella, with paragraph style responses. Although, I tend to mirror my partner, and sometimes certain parts are going to be longer/shorter than others. and that's fine! I just need to have something to build off of.

I wont, however, reply to one liners. This is something that kills the rp very quickly.
And frankly, I think it can be rude to make your partner feel like they need to pull the weight of the rp. This also applies when it comes to background characters. To make the world feel alive, it helps to have a background cast that we can both play as.

When it comes to replies, I know that things get busy and things happen. If so, just tell me! Even if it's a bit late, just don't leave me hanging, I'm patient. I can typically write a response around once a day (or more!), or once every two days if things get busy.
I'd also prefer if my partner would be able to do the same.

But if I don't hear back from you within a week, I'm going to assume you've lost interest and the rp will end.
I also expect my partners to be 18+ as I am in no way comfortable roleplaying with minors!

anyways, onto the more interesting things!

For the fandoms, I'm looking to double up, Oc x Cc!

-Fnaf SB (I'm thinking of doing an Au, but wouldn't mind sticking a bit closer to the events in game!)
-Rdr2
-Poppy Playtime
-Welcome Home
-Hazbin Hotel

Now, for these, I'm really looking to do a romance rp. However in this case, I mean Romance I mean more of a fluffy, wholesome kind, with some exceptions. However, I am okay with darker themes, as it's part certain fandoms, just as long as we don't go too far into them.

I also prefer to rp on discord. It's not a requirement, but if you have it, then I'd prefer to move there. Just because everything is so nice and neat. And I'm not all that familiar with roleplaying on here.
But, if it's easier to rp here for you, we can do that too!

When it comes to OOC Chatting, I love it! Setting up little mood boards, and writing little headcannons for our ocs, sharing about things during the day, the whole lot!
I just really like making friends with my partners as that helps the rp go a lot smoother! I want to be able to gush about my cc and the same for you!

Anyways, if you liked what you've read and think you'd be up for making a great story together, Let me know!
Just send over a little info about yourself and what you'd wanna rp!
Other than that? Have a good Day/Night!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back