• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A comprehensive OCxCC doubles search! [ jRPG+AniManga+misc ] [ Crave: HARVESTELLA & ENSTARS ]

Carnelian

pain
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Comprehensive list time? Comprehensive list time!
Greetings, name's Carnelian. I'm your neighbourhood fandom nut that loves to daydream I suppose? Daydream and write, as there's nothing wrong with a bit of self-indulgence and wish fulfilment! Feel the same? Feel free to read on and see if we could be a match!

general guidelines
requests Please send any requests or questions to my inbox! I'm only going to be bumping or providing updates in this thread, any other posts will be disregarded. Also, please don't send me multi-messages. I can be slow. I will respond to you when I have the time/brain to do so. Nagging/Multi-messaging makes me instantly nope out whether we've started writing together or not.

speed I am slow due to my health & mental issues, so if you're looking for someone who posts replies everyday or every-other-day per week I'm not the writer for you. Sometimes I might have the energy and brainpower to reply fairly fast, but that isn't very often. Please don't nag me or ask if I've seen your reply until at least two weeks have passed without me giving notice.

communication All OOC & roleplay will be primarily onsite. I won't give out my Discord unless we've been partners a while already since I'm tired of all the dead servers/friends I end up with on there. I do however, thrive on OOC chatter through the PM system. I don't need your life story or anything like that! Just a little bit of chatter and/or plotting & what-ifs go a long way in a good partner for me!

characters This thread is for the most part a doubling CanonxOC search. If there do happen to be any canon ships I'm interested in, they'll be listed in the notes for that fandom. I'm not interested in OCxOC, sorry! As for shipping orientations, I favour mxf & fxf personally, though not opposed to mxm for your side of the doubling deal if you wish.

story I'd prefer our characters to have some kind of pre-established rapport to start with, what kind of relation that is will obviously need to be discussed beforehand. I also prefer coming up with plots with a partner rather than doing all the heavy lifting alone. Sometimes I'll have a few ideas, which will be noted, but they're never fully fleshed out, just left thin and open ended to be expanded on.

posts As a guideline, I aim for three or more decent paragraphs per main character I'm playing, and request the same or longer from a partner. It should be obvious, but equal attention to both your OC & canon character is also a must! If I start to feel you're not, I'll bring it up once and if such continues I will dip from the roleplay. Though I totally understand if the scene at the time only gives out short posts until things move on! That stuff happens from time to time.

me&&you As I'm 25+ myself I don't feel comfortable writing with anyone aged seventeen (17) or under. Please be eighteen (18) or older! It's nothing against you as a person or as a writer, I just feel somewhat icky and awkward knowing a person is 10+ years younger than me given some topics that are touched upon. Your gender, however, doesn't matter to me. He/she/they/it/fur/fay/ect... I don't judge~

leaving If you lose muse or motivation for a roleplay please try and let me know! We can timeskip the part that lead to the dead end, shelve that roleplay until later and/or start something new. I'm not going to be mad at you for letting me know!

πŸ“Here comes the list, the nice big list! Anything listed here I'm happy to roleplay!
πŸ“The general key to what symbols mean will be under this blurb; I can't and won't be talked around to play anyone listed in the πŸ‘Ž lists, please don't ask! Characters in the πŸ‘ lists I have either written before, or have a good feeling about writing them!
πŸ“If you're looking for a character that isn't present in either of those lists you're welcome to ask, but beware I might be terribly OOC with them!
πŸ“You can also suggest fandoms I may of heard of and not listed, as long as they're not in the no category at the bottom!

🫢 = characters i'm looking to be played for me // πŸ‘ = characters i'm comfortable playing // πŸ‘Ž = characters i can't play // ✏️ = notes, thoughts & plot ideas

The big jRPG list!
Things I love & a lot of niches

HARVESTELLA
🫢 Aria, Heine, Brakka
πŸ‘ Aria, Emo, Shirika, Cres
πŸ‘Ž Geist
✏️ Completed game! Can set during game or post-game.

Alice Fiction
🫢 Neu, Darwin, Thor, Faust
πŸ‘ Hibiscus, Himeko, Noa, Alifi-chan
πŸ‘Ž Petelgeuse, Emilia, Rem
✏️ Eternal maintence mode... sob..

Atelier
🫢 Lita, Iris(3), Rorona, Tantris, Totori, Meruru, Escha, Logy, Sophie, Leon, Firis, Ryza, Empel, Nelke, Valeria
πŸ‘ Ask me, there's too many...
πŸ‘Ž Astrid, Hagel, Pamela, Keithgriff, Linca, Izana
✏️ I have played the majority.. Come at me! My kingdom for Escha/Logy though...

Surge Concerto (Ar Tonelico/Ar no Surge)
🫢 Aurica, Luca, Misha, Casty, Saki, Finnel
πŸ‘ Misha, Luca, Aurica
πŸ‘Ž Mute, Ayatane, Shun, Cloche, Earthes
✏️ I still need to play the AT2 re-trans... oof

Blue Reflection/Second Light
🫢 Yuzu, Yuki, Uta
πŸ‘ Hinako, Ao,
πŸ‘Ž Lime, Kokoro
✏️ I never did finish the anime.. Oop

Death End Re;Quest/2
🫢 Shina, Celica, Lily, Lucil, Lydia
πŸ‘ Mai, Lydia, Arata
πŸ‘Ž Liliana
✏️ LOUDLY waits for the new game--

Disgaea (1/2/4/5/D2)
🫢 Etna, Axel, Rozalin, Valvatorez, Christo, Seraphina
πŸ‘ Ask me
πŸ‘Ž Gordon, Thursday, Lamington, Taro, Tink,
✏️ I'll get around to playing 3(PORT WHERE), 6 & 7 properly at some point.. Also rip dRPG ENG...

Hyperdimension Neptunia
🫢 Neptune, Noire, Nepgear, Uni, IF, Plutia, Uzume
πŸ‘ 99% of the cast minus males.
πŸ‘Ž Any male characters in this series.
✏️ I only do fxf for this series, no mxf or mxm. Nothing romantic with the Lowee twins either. Also NepNowa, UniGear, IFCompa OTPs! Still need to play SisVSSis

Elsword
🫢 Ain, Add, Elesis, Ciel
πŸ‘ Elesis, Lu, Aisha, Rena
πŸ‘Ž Laby, Noah, Lithia
✏️ I've not played the online game since Laby's OG release soooo.... Big rusty.

Fairy Fencer F/ADF/RC
🫢 Fang, Tiara, Eryn
πŸ‘ Tiara, Eryn, Sherman
πŸ‘Ž Harley, Apollonius, Pippin
✏️ Played the OG, part of ADF & slowly working my way through RC~

Final Fantasy (9/14)
🫢 Zidane, Alphinaud, Alisaie, G'raha
πŸ‘ Alphinaud, Thancred, Alisaie, G'raha, Zero
πŸ‘Ž Steiner, Amarant, Freya, Quina, Zenos, Emet Selch/Hades,
✏️ I have played the others, they just don't capture me like 9 & 14 did.

.Hack// (IMOQ/GU)
🫢 Haseo, Silabus
πŸ‘ Silabus, Elk
πŸ‘Ž Atoli, Piros, Pi, Khun, Mia, Orca, Wiseman, Antares
✏️ OG remakes when?

Persona (4/5+R)
🫢 Rise, Yosuke, Naoto, Akechi, Akira, Futaba
πŸ‘ Naoto, Akira, Futaba, Ryuji
πŸ‘Ž Adachi, Makoto, Iwai, Yoshida, Kaneshiro
✏️ Highly rusty on P4. Have small plot ideas for P5!

PokΓ©mon (RB/GS/BW+2)
🫢N, Hugh, Cheren(BW2)
πŸ‘ N
πŸ‘Ž ???
✏️ I've played spatterings of the other trainer games, but I'm not at all versed in their lore or characters. I don't mind if your character has Pokémon from the later regions however!

Golden Sun (OG/TLA)
🫢 Felix, Jenna
πŸ‘ Issac
πŸ‘Ž Saturos, Menardi, Mia
✏️ It's been... a hell of a long time....

Tales of (Innocence/Vesperia/Hearts/Graces/Xillia1+2/Zesteria/Berseria/Arise/Crestoria)
🫢 Spada, Yuri, Raven, Hisui, Kohaku, Asbel, Richard, Jude, Milla, Alvin, Mikleo, Velvet, Eizen, Magilou, Law, Aegis
πŸ‘ Estelle, Yuri, Cheria, Asbel, Jude, Elize(X2), Sorey, Kanata
πŸ‘Ž Karol, Repede, Hubert, Rowen, Zaveid, Dohalim
✏️ I've played others, but like with FF, only the above caught my attention fully. Only canon ship I'm interested in is EstelleRita

The others list!
Things that don't fall under jRPG; anime/manga/lightnovels/ect

Ensemble Stars!
🫢 Leo, Ibara, Natsume, Shu, Eichi, Arashi, Mao, Chiaki, Mayoi, Izumi
πŸ‘ Mayoi, Nagisa, Mika, Niki, Ritsu
πŸ‘Ž Yuzuru, Hokuto, Tatsumi, Kohaku
✏️ Another game I've not touched in a while. I still read the odd translations and such though on twitter. Only canon ships I'm interested in are AraMika and IzuMako. The latter only if it's discussed properly beforehand due to the nature of the ship, no promises of the ship turning romantic due to how interactions pan out.

Love Live! (OG/Aqours/Nijigaku)
🫢 Mari, Ai, Nozomi, Kotori
πŸ‘ Most of the main cast.
πŸ‘Ž Side/Rival groups
✏️ My canon ships are HonoKoto, EliUmi, ChikaRiko, AiRina. Please don't ask for anything else canon ship-wise.

B-Project (S1/2 & ex-mobile game)
🫢 Hikaru, Momotaro, Yuta, Akane, Haruhi
πŸ‘ xxx
πŸ‘Ž Tatsuhiro, Miroku, Shuji, Atsushi
✏️ MikaMomo is the OTP!

Date-A-Live (S1~3, read all fan-translated novels)
🫢 Tohka, Kurumi, Nia, Miku
πŸ‘ Kurumi, Tohka, Yoshino
πŸ‘Ž Origami, Ellen, Isaac
✏️ Not me re-reading the entire series as the English editions come out nu-uh!!

Executioner & Her Way of Life (novels)
🫢 Menou
πŸ‘ Momo, Akari, Menou
πŸ‘Ž Flare, Ashuna
✏️ MenouAkari is an okay ship I guess? I gotta get vol7 aaaaaaaaa

Blue Exorcist (S1/2)
🫢 Rin
πŸ‘ Yukio, Shura
πŸ‘Ž Izumo, Shirou, Mephisto
✏️ I am super behind on both anime and manga. While I have S3 backed up, I've not yet gotten around to watching it.

D.Gray-man (OG anime)
🫢 Allen, Lavi
πŸ‘ Lavi, Lenalee, Miranda
πŸ‘Ž Road, Tyki, Kanda, Cross
✏️ Extremely behind & forgotten where I was up to in the manga, but watched all the OG episodes & vaguely remember watching Hallow.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (OG/Kai/Gou/Sotsu)
🫢 Shion, Mion, Rena
πŸ‘ Mion, Rena, Rika
πŸ‘Ž Satoko, Ooishi, Irie, Takano
✏️ I have played the games somewhat, not finished though.

Nekopara (Game/OVA)
🫢 Chocola, Maple, Cinnamon
πŸ‘ Any of the main catgirls.
πŸ‘Ž Male characters
✏️ fxf only.

Sword Art Online (Anime/Novel)
🫢 Asuna, Eugeo
πŸ‘ Kirito, Asuna,
πŸ‘Ž Silica, Lisbeth, Sinon
✏️ I've read& watched upto the majority of the Alicization arc. I did watch the movie in theatres but details are hazy...

Houkago Saitensei/Afterschool Reincarnation
🫢 Utaho
πŸ‘ Utaho, Bea, Elulu
πŸ‘Ž Melua
✏️ They cut this manga way too soon. Axe-kun why!?

Dangan Ronpa (1/2)
🫢 Byakuya, Junko, Chihiro, Chiaki, Nagito, Ibuki
πŸ‘ Sayaka, Junko, Sonia
πŸ‘Ž Ultimate Imposter, Nekomaru, Teruteru, Yasuhiro, Hifumi,
✏️ Rusty, but can wiki. Can come up with our own killing game or do something non-despair!

The no-no list!
Stuff I don't like or just plain ain't into. Don't ask for these; the answer will be no.

❌ JJK
❌MHA
❌One Piece
❌Demon Slayer
❌Naruto/Boruto
❌Hazbin Hotel
❌Anything Hoyoverse (Genshin/HSR ect)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back