• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pic.ture Per.fect Mem.ories

Emg I am so sorry that I have been holding you guys up! Iwill try my best to get something up soon...I hope this is still alive!

Hi!

So I broke my computer =S

I tried to do a factory restore and somehow ended up deleting the entire system... It's in the tech place right now and they said they'd have it ready by tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay!

I'll try to jump back in asap!

Happy New Year!!

I Will post in this today. I have set aside time to respond to all the RPs that I have been holding up. It will get done. I am so so soooo sorry for taking so long D:

Double Post.

Sorry my post isnt that...great. But I wanted to put something so that I wasn't holding anything up. Also I apologies for how shitty it looks. ANyone want to change it be my guest D: I am sorry guys D:

I really hope this isn't dead it just got started! Curse the holidays for making everyone really busy!

I'm actually still here wondering the same thing. Lol we're waiting on a lot of people. I'll do some tags once I get on my computer and start weeding people out.

Alrighty, sorry guys. Midterm week is this week so I've been really out of the zone and semi forgot about this. I'm going to tag everyone and see if we have enough. If we don't, I may reboot this because we haven't started and I love the idea and all. Alright here we go.

@Ethereal @NessieAlways @Aster @Kingly @SpectroVector @shygirl3 @Antlered punk

Let me know if you guys are still interested below or like this post. :) Thanks all!

Ethereal said:
I'm still interested, and I'll try to post sometime this week if I'm not too busy :)
Perfect! Thank you. :) Alright so I believe @shygirl3 is forever...gone. :( Hopefully we have at least 6 but if less, I might have to go on a man hunt.

@FirePolaris sorry I should probably update my status. I came back a couple days ago but it's going to be a lot less frequent. I have a lot of stuff going on right now. I don't want to quit completely, so I'll try and still post here. If you feel that my posts aren't up to your standards or what not, feel free to boot me.

FirePolaris said:
Alrighty, sorry guys. Midterm week is this week so I've been really out of the zone and semi forgot about this. I'm going to tag everyone and see if we have enough. If we don't, I may reboot this because we haven't started and I love the idea and all. Alright here we go.
@Ethereal @NessieAlways @Aster @Kingly @SpectroVector @shygirl3 @Antlered punk

Let me know if you guys are still interested below or like this post. :) Thanks all!
Still here dear! Forever and always!

SpectroVector said:
Hey @FirePolaris This was such a great roleplay, I just have loads going on right now so I'm going to have to drop out!
Sorry! Thanks for having me!
Yeah no problem! Thanks for letting me know. :) Good luck with everything!

NessieAlways said:
Still here dear! Forever and always!
<3 Nessie! Awesome sauce!

@shygirl3 Welcome back! Just glad you're back and still with us. I understand about school and slumps and lots of work. Hopefully you catch a break eventually. :D

Hey guys! It looks like we have enough people alive so if you have time, please swing by and toss a post up. Let's get this party started! ;D

LOL I just realized that all the males disappeared on us.

That's okay.

Maybe I'll whip another male up but for now, @Kingly, your character will be rooming with mine. I'll change and fix everything once I'm home today after my midterm.

Sasil said:
I am still here! I can maybe make a male if you need. I have un used Adam if need be o3o
<33 Thank you Sasil. Adam would be much much appreciated. Now he can show others how glorious he is, brooding around lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back