• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Phoenix Academy: School for future heros! (IC closed)

The ringing in his own ears grew so loud that by the time the nurse had stumbled over to him and had started healing him, he had no clue what was going on, although a sensation of prickles traveled all along his body, it caused him to turn and open his eyes again. Finding to his surprise a nurse, as well as the girl who had run away. A soft and meek smile splayed across his lips, but also a bit of shame and guilt spread through his eyes. Not many usually came to his rescue,most would've just watched and laughed. At least that is what he was used by now, and having something different happen; especially different from what he had expected to happen. As he slowly healed he tryed to stand up, but alas he stumbled and fell back down. The world still spinning and dizzy to him. "uh...hey thank you...uhhh Bennet? and you as well....dont quite know your name yet" He said, his gaze swinging over across raven, A gentle and warm smile splaying across lips. "Sorry about that, i dont really have control.....over any ofmy power yet." He admittedly meekly, his eyes dropping down the ground again...there was to many people watching.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge That Lass Over There That Lass Over There @ everyoneelse

Raven nodded to Reign, walking off without saying a word just as a gust of wind came through and blew her long dark hair in one direction. It made quite the cinematic shot as Raven walked off to find the auditorium.

the nurse smiled at him "thank you. But please try to be more careful when you use it, I'm not a miracle worker. Once your dead your dead. But I can heal just about anything that would cause that, so if your ever hurt my office it three doors down from the main desk and to the right!" Nurse Bennett stood and walked away. "try not to blow yourself up again!" she playfully yelled back to the boy.

Raven shivered against the wind.
"I hate the cold..." she commented, being born in Texas herself, upstate new york isn't exactly warm...
"Reign, what I was going to say earlier..." she decided not to leave her statement unfinished. "I wonder what kind of special classes we have here? You think there is going to be sparing?"
NyxDarling NyxDarling That Lass Over There That Lass Over There merveille merveille Chachalotte Chachalotte Elekta Kount Elekta Kount RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 HL860 Laser Sniper HL860 Laser Sniper
(i'm just going to tag everyone)

Thompson Wright

After nodding at her statement, there was a boy who came over in a theater manner. "Jenna would have like it, eh..."

After the landing ended, Thompson looked with a worry look at Saoirse once her eyes had brightness changes. "A power that make her reacted to heavy sounds ? Wow."
He leaved the bench before glancing at the little group that was forming around the boy. "What a waste of power, be more careful jeez..."

"This guy his taking so much glare already, that's a great lesson."
He turned back at her, confused. It was hard to understand her feelings but her rage was easy to observed. He winked, trying to calm her with a sort of invitation. "We should head to the auditorium. It would be a sin if i don't show you a part of my power while walking since i saw a part of your."

Tag : merveille merveille (Mention : NyxDarling NyxDarling )

"Taking it easy now buddy, you did just exploded all over the ground not 5 minutes ago." Howard said, now standing over the guy, giving him the same curious look from before.

But then he smirked, took another step forward and extended his hand out to the guy.

"C'mon, up and at 'em." Howard said. "We're here to learn after all. Right Lei? Lei?" Howard was now glancing around for the energetic girl, but still offered his hand to the guy.

HL860 Laser Sniper HL860 Laser Sniper NyxDarling NyxDarling

... I was assuming things. Reign stopped walking for a brief moment, feeling like she could curl up and die where she stood from despair, but that was just her being melodramatic. "Special classes... Well, I know that there is an obligatory 'combat training' class, but I don't know about anything else. Maybe combat training will involve everything related, like sparring, combat theorems and practicing our powers? That would be a bit squished for time, though..." Reign gave her speculation, not wanting to leave a question without an answer. The breeze didn't bother her at all, since she grew up in north Germany.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

"What?" Lei rushed over, her swords clacking on her back as she ran to Howard. She then noticed Axis, on the ground "Heyo! I'm Lei, and my power is Magnetism!" She waved at him, her crazy smile showing brightly.

Raven listened carefully to Reigns words. "That would make the most since, yes" Raven lead the way to the auditorium. There was a large stage with a microphone, and plenty of chairs. Raven looked around 'The floors are polished and everything... I wonder if this place has a prom?' Raven often found herself making commentary in her own mind, it's like she's a real life anime protagonist. She smiled with a somewhat cocky grin "we're the first ones here... sweet. Where do we sit?" She looked up to the microphone. 'I can't even imagine myself preforming a speech in front of this many people... I mean look at all these chairs! Theres at least 500!'
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

"i...i didnt explode. Merely fell...with style" He chuckled as he took the man's hand, pulling himself up with the man's support and giving a gentle smile in return. "thank you...my names...uh.. Axis." He said shyly, the words barely leaving his lips as the girl he called out to came over. "hello...uh its nice to meet you both, dont necessarily know what my power is." he admitted shyly, looking at the ground forlornly. "mind if i join the both of you?"

HL860 Laser Sniper HL860 Laser Sniper Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

"Easy there." Howard said as he pulled the guy up. "Names Howard... nothing really much to my own power, can just turn into gas. Can't say it's as flamboyant of a powers as yours."

Howard then pushed up his glasses before continuing. "I don't see why you can't join us, but I am assuming you have your dorm keys or schedule. Best you get that first."

"Main office isn't over there." Howard said pointing in the direction of the main office. "Tell you what, go get your schedule first, me and Lei will go to the aditorium first and we'll save you a spot. Sounds good?"

Price's first instinct was to wear his most flamboyantly bright, over-the-top galaxy patterned hoodie to the first day of school, but much to his chagrin, he couldn't find it in his suit case. So instead, he went with a plain black zipper jacket with a big hood lined with faux fur, and dark jeans.

He was nervous - always was on the first day of a new school year - but this year was different. Phoenix wasn't just a run of the mill school, it was a full blown super school in every sense. He wanted to stand out in a way that made him seem fun and approachable. Maybe even a little - dare he think it? - cool.

That was, at least, until he walked through the front gates of the school just in time to see a kid collide with the ground at a speed that would almost assuredly would have killed a normal human. The accompanying sound was deafening.

"This place is fuckin' crazy," he said, the pitch of his voice rising on the last word. "I might just... lay low today... try not to die." He would have gone to help the human missile, but a small group had already began gathering around him and he was sure the school expected certain... incidents like this every once in a while.

He walked around the scene and into the main office where he was given a schedule and key and told to go to the auditorium for a welcoming ceremony in a few minutes. He noticed that a lot of other people were still loitering around the courtyard area, and he didn't want to be the first guy to go into the auditorium, so he walked out near a cluster of benches and leaned against a tree, waiting for a crowd to go in first so that he could follow.

(open for interaction)

J woke up early morning. Rolling over, he felt like he was forgetting something. Then it hit him, "Shit! I totally forgot about school. Why did no one tell me?" Then he remembered, there was no one to tell him. Frantically, he rushed up and quickly gathered his things. "I'll come back later for this, I need to get to school asap." He dove head first out the window. Falling 3 stories before finally letting his wings loose. John hated being late. (sorry kinda busy ATM not alot of free time). He flew as fast as he possibly could. Arriving in just a few minutes, his eyes caught the door and he headed straight for it. Before he reached the entrance, he stowed his wings away and landed. He sprinted for the desk. "Sorry sorry sorry I was busy doing this and that and I forgot about this school. Ugh is it too late?" John received his keys and walked to his room. "103 is it I guess". He unlocked his door and laid on the bed. "I'll start tomorrow with my school schedule and hopefully all will go well.".

Ezra and Gerrant finally arrived at the desk before someone butted in front of them and asked for room 104. She frowned in annoyance but Gerrant was having none of it. He hooted at the top of his lungs while flapping his wings, causing Ezra to sigh in embarrassment at what he was saying. Of course no one would understand she could understand animals but having lived with them for a good portion of her life, she grew to understand what they say in a sense. At the desk, with Gerrant flying off to find the damn person who would something like that to him and his partner, Ezra stood in front of the desk.
"Name."
The person behind the desk said while going over multiple papers.
"This one is named Ezra Artemidoros."
Her statement made some people turn their heads at her and begin murmuring. 'Why is she talking like that?' 'Why is she wearing a hat?'
She heard a few people murmuring about her hat and her speech problem but she couldn't help it, she only referred to herself as 'this one' and some people didn't get it.
"Yes, a bit of a problem with your talking habit but its fine. Try to curb it for classes, they prefer proper language usage."
The clerk said but put a paper in front of her with number of rooms available.
"Yes, sir."
She said before writing down her name at 203, and noticed another name as well. Gerrant's cry had her holding her hand out for him to land on and he landed while looking quite pleased about something. Possibly got revenge on someone other than the person that butted in front of her but she felt pity for them. A throat clearing and jingling of keys had her grabbing the keys from the clerk and walking away, whispering to Gerrant about the clerk. Gerrant turned his head to look at the clerk, his next target, and Ezra felt sorry for the clerk for getting on Gerrant's bad side but oh well. Life has to go on and she let Gerrant fly up to a thick branch before climbing it with ease to sit next to him, observing what was in front of her and below her. A fellow classmate was leaning against the tree she was in and she caused her vectors to vibrate a bit to touch him on top of his head but kept her vectors near him.
Rerri Rerri

Last edited:
Price felt something touch the top of his head. Well, maybe touch wasn't the right word. It was more like a sensation, not dissimilar from a vibration. At first he thought it was the wind or maybe a a leaf that had fallen from the tree he was leaning against. Then he looked up.

Sitting in the tree above him was a girl with stunningly red hair and a large owl, presumably her large owl, because it appeared to be completely at ease with her sitting right next to it.

"Oh," was all he could think of to say at first, but then quickly added, "are... you a student here too?"

Idiot, he scolded himself internally. Of course she's a student. Why else would she be at Phoenix Academy? Note to self: get better at making small talk.

RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Last edited:
( Rerri Rerri look at her looks under "virture" She has red hair)
Ezra smiled slightly and nodded. Gerrant hooted in hello but the fellow classmate/student wouldn't know what he said.
"This one is a student here. This one is named Ezra. What is your name?"
She asked before Gerrant looked at her.
"Oh, this is Gerrant. He says hello."
She said as she motioned to her owl.

( RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Apologies! Previous post will be edited to reflect proper hair color.)

"Oh! Hello... to both of you," Price stumbled over his words a little. It always took him a little while to warm up to new faces and new locations. He knew his embarrassing stuttering and bashfulness would subside eventually, as soon as he found someone with whom he could let his guard down. Maybe this girl would be that person. Or maybe she'd be the first of many such people. He had high hopes for Phoenix Academy.

"I'm Price... Starci... Your owl, Gerrant... is beautiful, by the way. Or handsome, maybe? Majestic, at any rate."

Should I have complimented her as well? I don't want to come off as a creeper... Her hair is gorgeous, though... Better play it safe. Small talk. No scenes. Be cool.

Rerri Rerri
Ezra smile broadened at the compliment and Gerrant looked content.
"This one thanks you, Starci. Your first name sounds odd. Gerrant here is this one's partner."
She said while her braid fell over her right shoulder. She looked at the sky to the position of the sun, almost time to head to the dorms, possibly, before looking at Price again.
"Are you nervous? This one is nervous but Gerrant says that showing nervousness would never let you get prey faster."

Price smiled.

"I think Gerrant is very wise. I am pretty nervous. I just don't really know what to expect, you know? I only ever went to regular non-super-powered school before, always thought I was... kind of special, in a way. At least compared to the rest of my classmates. But now... I just don't know how I'll stack up.

"Er, but we should probably get going soon. Looks like some people are already heading inside. We can sit together, if you want?"

He made the last sentence a question, trying to avoid seeming pushy or clingy, but not wanting to miss an opportunity to make a friend. Especially not one with a sweet freaking owl companion. And he noticed that he was stuttering a little less now. It felt good to talk to someone.

RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Rerri Rerri
Ezra nodded before jumping down from the tree, landing gracefully next to Price, while Gerrant landed on her shoulder and gave a hoot.
"This one doesn't mind. Hopefully, this one and you will have classes together. The clerk was mean and told this one to speak properly. She does want to speak properly but this one cannot seem to form the sentence correctly. This one knows her name and Gerrant is liken to a brother to her..."
She said while standing next to Price. Gerrant seemed content to look around with her vectors passing through things.

Saoirse Mac Eoghain

Saoirse looked at him slightly confused. "Hmm...?" she asked wondering what he meant by "seeing her power". Then it hit her. It was her eyes. "Oh, the eyes," she mused quietly, blinking a bit. She truly hoped that she wouldn't have to show - intentionally or unintentionally - any more of her power unless she was in danger. A permanent mutation caused her powers was the change of her eye color from hazel to red. Her eyes would also glow at the slightest negative emotion.

She nodded at the statement about the auditorium and his power. Maybe if she saw other peoples' powers, she would realize her's wasn't too bad. At least her power didn't give her a broken arm and a bloody lip like that other guy. Once her ears stopped ringing and her head became clearer, she realized that someone in a heroes academy would probably not want to make a scene like that intentionally. She took a second to look around, locating the section of the school where the auditorium would be, and she stood up from the bench where she was sitting, beginning to walk in that direction.

Interacting with: Thompson ( Chachalotte Chachalotte )
Mentions: NyxDarling NyxDarling

(Tagging everyone else if that's fine: Duke of Doge Duke of Doge That Lass Over There That Lass Over There HL860 Laser Sniper HL860 Laser Sniper Elekta Kount Elekta Kount RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot Rerri Rerri )

" Axis looked up as Howard talked, And Axis chuckled softly at the mans words "trust me....flamboyant isnt always good, and yeah ok, ill head down to the main office and them meet you guys there. thanks...for this...most people usually are not so nice" He smiled at the two before turning heel and jogging slowly over to the main office. Which took merely two minutes to get to, the staffall glared at him and threw him his stuff. key to room 113 and a list of his classed, apparently they already knew whom he was.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount HL860 Laser Sniper HL860 Laser Sniper

Thompson Wright
After glancing around at the groups of students who were slowly leaving the court, Thompson kept his smile while following Saoirse. Once he was near her, he looked quite disturbed. "An eye for and eye... I know that revealing a power so soon is kind of difficult..." He said after taking a short pause as a his shadow fade away, revealing a black, straight line in front of them, piercing the ground. After the impact, there was a tiny hole left on the ground. He stoped walking for a short while before taking back his path toward the auditorium. "That's all i can do for now, a kind of shadow manipulation. Not that great, i know. But i'm grateful to have one, and i'm sure that i have more way to evolve it later on." After some seconds, there was something that Thompson really wanted to know. Her features and sort of power interested him deeply. He looked at her with a serious expression, frowning, but with a calm and appealing tone. He really didn't wanted to triggered her about this question because he knew that this may irritated others peoples during the past, but he had to ask it. "Sorry for my curiosity, but are you a mutant ?"

Tag : merveille merveille

Howard watched as the guy jogged off, before he turned to Lei. "Come on, we oughta be getting to the auditorium."

With his hands in his pockets, he began to stroll over towards the auditorium. Didn't take him long to get there, as he entered, he saw the black haired and brown haired girl from before.

Pushing up his glasses again, he turned to look at Lei. "Anywhere you want to sit?"

Lei followed Howard like a child. "I dunno... Nobody big and scary looking please!" She looked at you with the face of I beg you not to do that, also giving puppy eyes. She rocked on the tips of her feet to the heels, trying her best to look cute and adorable.

John laid starring and the ceiling. "Hold up, what am I doing. I need to go mingle around and make some friends up in this bitch. Who goes to school and doesn't make friends?" J got up and exited his room. He began to walk down the hall towards people. "Time to meet some ladies!" He said with a laugh.
Anyone Anyone

"Uh? Okay?" Howard said, rasining his eyebrow and tilting his head slightly. "We're just looking for seats...don't know what that has to do with it, but...I'll keep that in mind."

Howard took a minute to scan the auditorium, to most people it could be said to be big, but in Howard has seen bigger and grander. Not that this was bad, or was still better then his previous school's auditorium...

"How about we sit in the middle or front?" Howard ask, looking back at the smaller girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back