• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phoenix Academy Common Room

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Surely it’s gotta be team based competition to break the ice? xD

And Pumpkid Pumpkid I didn’t even realise how similar they were until I read more into your character xP They’ll have even more in common later on in the rp whilst quirks develop xD
Ah tell me about it. I don't usually read other people's characters unless mentioned or spoken towards in the rp so I don't make a mistake on the character. He could help her manage it or might be the one that can have patience toward her while Umiko might also be someone relatable to talk to. Awe

sorry for a late post and not making it look too nice, I'm just too busy with IRL stuff to have a proper time to sit down and think of what to write, and especially to make it pretty.

So since it's been a week since my last post, and I know we're all eager to keep this plot moving, here's my suggestion.

Ocean123 Ocean123 and Xcelgamer Xcelgamer if you guys haven't got a post within the next twenty four hours, then I'll post a little something to move the plot along. I won't skip to the exam just yet, which will mean you're not too far behind, but it will still mean we can continue.

Again, if you guys are having issues with creating a post, please pm me and we can discuss it.

Everyone else, feel free to let me know what you think of this ^_^

So since it's been a week since my last post, and I know we're all eager to keep this plot moving, here's my suggestion.

Ocean123 Ocean123 and Xcelgamer Xcelgamer if you guys haven't got a post within the next twenty four hours, then I'll post a little something to move the plot along. I won't skip to the exam just yet, which will mean you're not too far behind, but it will still mean we can continue.

Again, if you guys are having issues with creating a post, please pm me and we can discuss it.

Everyone else, feel free to let me know what you think of this ^_^
I think it's a dandy idea :u

Before I go to sleep, I would like to put in a request to never be shown a picture of these villains. Or, more specifically, the arachnid one. I can't do spiders, even on a screen. Thank you for your presumed consideration. I'll think of something more interesting to say tomorrow. Maybe. Now I go eat by bed. Night.

That's why Hinata is there ^_^
precisely!
Before I go to sleep, I would like to put in a request to never be shown a picture of these villains. Or, more specifically, the arachnid one. I can't do spiders, even on a screen. Thank you for your presumed consideration. I'll think of something more interesting to say tomorrow. Maybe. Now I go eat by bed. Night.
Arachnidphobia? Good night

Don't worry. They won't show up again. Just pick some names that are similar to the characters in the videos

Just another check in to see how everyone is doing.

Hopefully these aren't too frequent (I can back off if they are), just want to make sure that the momentum of the rp doesn't fade too fast ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back