• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Phantom blades common room speakeasy

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Top11 Top11 might just be a problem I'm having but I can't read your post aha any chance you could change the font colour?

Its to bright, i hate it. Dont @ me
White text is best

Hey, so quick question before I post: would it be too OP for my character to have a sort of elemental form he can transform into?

Indvidual Magic can do that sorta shit but so we're on the same page what ya thinking?
Like a living flame sorta deal or just covered in flames moving via fiery explosions

Well I was thinking like he's basically some kind of sentient fire form, but with some still human characteristics. Kinda like this image:
image-1.jpg
And he only uses it while he's on his last limbs (at least for this fight).

Yea that's k, but for the pros of doing so he will have some cons to the affair, Main one being using a altered state is a mana drain.

Yeah, I was going along the lines of it uses up a lot of his mana anyways.

No, that's the whole point. Well kinda, since Endo assumed she was trying to kill him. But by the time he got around to it, he decided no, it wouldn't be worth it.

If you want to edit in a bit of a last part, Waboe would have taken Endo to the healer. "Ah guess I'll grab that one" sorta deal aha no need to voice him

Yahno or Waboe if you want to have them say something before or after his second match

I’m surprised she didn’t die. I doubt getting punched in the face by fiery hands is comfortable lol

Ehh i see it more like he was a flame burning her. Magic can heal shit easy so no one dies in the tournament unless a head is chopped off or a brain is stabbed

I’m surprised she didn’t die. I doubt getting punched in the face by fiery hands is comfortable lol
Lol. I imagine a lot of the top class members would be pretty tough, but yeah it wouldn't be comfortable.

I’m open to interactions with either or, Waboe may have his hands full at the moment
I'm sure there's plenty of time in between during Endo's fight and anything else Waboe might be involved with.

Hes scouting at the ground level to help with the wounded and so he can waste as little time in viewing potential recruits. As a npc leader type he has time aha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back