• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Phantom blades common room speakeasy

Main
Here
Characters
Here
yutohase yutohase Haruka Jehn is poison, my original idea was she makes a poisonous raincloud though in this case it would causes hallucinations/sedative effect as a outright poison would kill.

Also Endo would end up against Yahno in the third fight unless I wrote it wrong haha
Ok, so that makes more sense. Sorry for the deletion. And it looks like I noticed it on the post a bit too late, sorry lol. I'm excited for that third round! Make sure Yahno defeats Endo, ok?

But yeah, still planning on Endo's first two fights being relatively easy.

I'm happy for you to edit in more, for example Maybe he keeps the big guy away with lots of ice shard projectiles but ultimately big man gets close so vega makes a wall to catch him but biggun explodes out of the ice via strength an fire...
only for your man to hesitate swinging a sword at a unarmed man, and he gets wrecked during the hesitation
I actually didn’t think of that. I think I was focused on Vega getting embarrassed, I forgot to make it a little close, lol

Ok, so that makes more sense. Sorry for the deletion. And it looks like I noticed it on the post a bit too late, sorry lol. I'm excited for that third round! Make sure Yahno defeats Endo, ok?
Small spoiler, it was going to be called off by Waboe cause he figured one or the other could win but it would result in a death.

My idea being Yahno electrically charges himself to move at speeds not fit for humans
And My assumption was Endo does something similar with fire, so before it starts and one does wound or kill the other making a rift in potential teamwork as Waboe is recruiting both of them he calls it off so a rivalry can form and drive them in a more unified way

Small spoiler, it was going to be called off by Waboe cause he figured one or the other could win but it would result in a death.

My idea being Yahno electrically charges himself to move at speeds not fit for humans
And My assumption was Endo does something similar with fire, so before it starts and one does wound or kill the other making a rift in potential teamwork as Waboe is recruiting both of them he calls it off so a rivalry can form and drive them in a more unified way
Hmm... well that does make a lot of sense. I'm thinking maybe then that the first fight was still easy, but the second fight was more of a challenge and he picked up the injury from that, and then maybe instead of calling it off before the actual battle between them Waboe might call it off when it starts to get actually heated. But it's your call.

How about...
His first fight can be easy as,
Haruka would take a bit more effort,
And the third fight with Yahno will do the classic timeout before anything actually happens.

As I was going to push for that in a more organic way with my Yahno posts aha

Yeah, that sounds great! So I assume Yahno would be facing off against Shang in the second round?

Yee, I planned to make it a hard match but costing alot of mana to get the win

Yeah, I plan to do the same with the match against Haruka honestly ;)

Alright, my first post is finally up! I'll probably wait to cover the second round until everyone's done with first round stuff.

Alright, my first post is finally up! I'll probably wait to cover the second round until everyone's done with first round stuff.
My main idea for haruka if you feel like using it or not I'm happy for you to change it up.
is she makes rainclouds of poison for a long range attack
Shuriken of poison to throw at close to mid range
And she can spit poison/wield a sword pretty good at close quarters.

My main idea for haruka if you feel like using it or not I'm happy for you to change it up.
Is Haruka the strongest in the tournament, or is she like top 3?

Alright, this helps a lot! I was thinking he'd be getting a few serious injuries, mostly with losing blood, so that would actually make sense with that. And I'm thinking Haruka would have the upper hand for most of the fight, only for Endo to turn it around in the last minute or so.

Is Haruka the strongest in the tournament, or is she like top 3?
Well, I don't know the exact rankings, but I'd assume Yahno, Shang, Haruka, and Endo would probably comfortably fit in the top 5-10.

Sheesh, so what would the strongest participant look like? I know they gotta have some crazy magic up their sleeve, lol

Alright, this helps a lot! I was thinking he'd be getting a few serious injuries, mostly with losing blood, so that would actually make sense with that. And I'm thinking Haruka would have the upper hand for most of the fight, only for Endo to turn it around in the last minute or so.
Mind you when i say poison I mean what I said earlier in the rp and OOC as it's more a toxin to sedate but usually could kill. So shurikens of that nature could still result in a difficult win

Sheesh, so what would the strongest participant look like? I know they gotta have some crazy magic up their sleeve, lol
The main winner was going to join the blue dragons after and she is able to teleport via opening gates. She wins by doing "teleport behind you nothing personal kid" shit but by sword point and throwing knives

Mind you when i say poison I mean what I said earlier in the rp and OOC as it's more a toxin to sedate but usually could kill. So shurikens of that nature could still result in a difficult win

The main winner was going to join the blue dragons after and she is able to teleport via opening gates. She wins by doing "teleport behind you nothing personal kid" shit but by sword point and throwing knives
Lmao, they need to put her in a harder tournament😭

I'll definitely keep this in mind!

Lmao, they need to put her in a harder tournament😭
Look I said at the start no ones characters reach that main event... Caitey Naza is that reason lol If this rp was a anime miss Naza is goku.

Our characters are bad ass spinoff titles in the same universe

Look I said at the start no ones characters reach that main event... Caitey Naza is that reason lol If this rp was a anime miss Naza is goku.

Our characters are bad ass spinoff titles in the same universe
LMFAOπŸ’€πŸ’€we’re like Yamcha

Well, on a similar but different note, Bakuto was pretty fun to write in, and I'm excited to see him later on in the RP!

Anyways, it's 1am over here, and I need sleep, but I'm excited to see what we all have for this in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back