• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Phantom blades common room speakeasy

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Is he the bad guy with air bending or the bad guy with water

Will say the baddies in Korra were better.

The air bender, Zero may or may not steal a couple of his moves
That's well and good but the stealing air sphere would be closer to the end then the start just saying.

Yahno's arc is he slowly, eventually, figures out projectile magic and then pretends he was always doing that all along... when he was mostly leaving a bunch of his mana in a thrown weapon

yutohase yutohase did you want to post the start to Endo vs Yahno or would you rather I post the intro?
My thinking being we could give a bit of dialogue to the other to make the post flow a bit better aha
Something like a mortal kombat intro
Johnny: blah blah blah ha
Kano: hub hub hub berth
Johnny: grrr blah blah
fight!

I was thinking more along the lines of the air bending he mixed with his martial skills, but with Zeros Development I want him to gain his offensive mana

Also I havent had to explain how id like combat to work as these fights are supposed to win/lose

But in the future when it's player characters vs enemies/monsters/named characters I'd prefer if you wrote the actions as attempts rather then successful actions as I'd be replying with the reaction be it death a evasion etc.

The more a written action makes sense the better outcome it has of working.
For example
if Bob cannot brawl, but someone writes "Bob ran up to punch the baddie out cold"
I would reply with how said baddie proceeded to dodge the punch and beat Bob into a mess.

yutohase yutohase did you want to post the start to Endo vs Yahno or would you rather I post the intro?
My thinking being we could give a bit of dialogue to the other to make the post flow a bit better aha
Something like a mortal kombat intro
Johnny: blah blah blah ha
Kano: hub hub hub berth
Johnny: grrr blah blah
fight!
Yeah, I think that would work! I was planning on having my next post be Endo recovering in preparation for the third round, but after that I'm fine with whether you want to start or if you want me to.

I think if you do a healing post,
Dextra Dextra and Top11 Top11 can have their match, if yous have decided on a draw or if Waboe calls a stop let me know and I could write that out for you to add into your post

Looking at the participants, I think the remaining NPCs would be Yumi, the fire dude who beat the farmer who beat Vasu, the portal girl and one undiscovered NPC.

There's 60 overall and I ain't spending time on npcs. Once Waboe has picked you lot and the lot says yes he's teleporting them all to home base and giving them a assignment to solidify their place as phantom blades and teamwork etc

Y'all good with cussing? I don't cuss often in my writing but I feel like this is a heated enough moment to allow for it.

Shit fuck and ass are fine but like most the world but Australia don't use that c word for some reason

Yeah, maybe he is lol. But he's just tired of having to fight the big names. He just wants some time to chill and relax, like he could in the hospital room lol

Now that I think about it, you’re right XD. Endo has to battle for his life damn near every round, lol

I mean, all of the graduates should be aha but its more a matter of how the player wanted to portray the battles.
I just said no one gets to win three battles and yall can decide how epic or meh said battles are lol

On a different note I get off work soonish so hopefully I can move the rp along.

I'm keen to get out of the start and into the first arc, it involves rat slaying and vampires

Vampires (while stronger than most humans) have all the same weaknesses and more. Enough damage to the head or heart kills them, fire does more damage, sunlight kills and light does damage...

Vampires being the umbrella term for any shapeshifting blood sucker that hides from sunlight.
So anything infected by a winged rat is a vampire. Vampire dogs, vampire cats and birds...
But humans generally are smarter so they are the big threat in a vast city with sewers and ruins underground.

Waboe is free, my lost post implied your character and Dextra Dextra was up next.

Have y'all figured out how that's to end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back