• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Persona: Truth Within the Darkness

Karcen said:
" That's because you make me mad , mostly because you have a weird way of not talking straight" She said reminded of his odd comparisons that must be a British thing because he seemed to just make them up and she had to guess what they meant. " Really if you just want my cooking maybe i should stop until you behave" She said crossing her arms the threat no where near serious.
Rex smiles enjoying making her angry and then gracefully gets off the couch and walks over and gently wraps one of his arms around her waist then leans down and whispers" you know deep down you find this game were playing fun even you don't want to admit it, after all you would have walked away if you weren't enjoying the game". " When was the last time you was able to tap into this side of you, i bet it's be a long time people get used to showing what others want to see whether they know their doing it or not".

" Its not a game" Junko said seriously it might be fun but she wasn't viewing things as a game seeing how best to tease someone was not her definition of a game adults should play. She was a lot more open around Rex and it wasn't that she didn't have fun but she didn't like that someone could push her buttons so easily.

" It would be a lot more fun if i could call you anything but a lolicon you pervert" She said once again pretending to pout

Karcen said:
" Its not a game" Junko said seriously it might be fun but she wasn't viewing things as a game seeing how best to tease someone was not her definition of a game adults should play. She was a lot more open around Rex and it wasn't that she didn't have fun but she didn't like that someone could push her buttons so easily.
" It would be a lot more fun if i could call you anything but a lolicon you pervert" She said once again pretending to pout
Rex gently chuckles and says" but then if i'm that way shouldn't you be happy, or would you prefer i seduce another woman in town right now but somehow i don't think you want me to leave your side right now, because even though you say it's not a game you want to win that in itself makes it a game". Rex leans down and then like a ninja nips her ear, then lets go and walks back towards the couch wondering what junko will do next.

" i wouldn't mind but no one can cook like me that isn't taken who knows maybe i would just find a guy " She said once again sliding into an immature state. " Well here is the question then how do you win this game then a game that i don't know how to win is no fun " She asked though if the rules were what she thought they were then Rex had likely already won though she was sure it was a tie if so.

Karcen said:
" i wouldn't mind but no one can cook like me that isn't taken who knows maybe i would just find a guy " She said once again sliding into an immature state. " Well here is the question then how do you win this game then a game that i don't know how to win is no fun " She asked though if the rules were what she thought they were then Rex had likely already won though she was sure it was a tie if so.
Rex devilishly smiles and then says" that's simple draw all my attention so i have no reason to consider another women, and you might be right about the cooking but then again this world is full of surprises". " But for now let's forget that i'm looking forward to eating it's been a long day, feel free to use me as a cushion if you like".

" I will" Junko said before going and getting their food and putting it down before them. Junko then actually did get on Rex's lap she wouldn't normally do something like this but it was for the game though she doubted it was much of one. " You better not complain about the food I have other things to think about other than food" She said and what she was thinking abotu was likely obvious.

Karcen said:
" I will" Junko said before going and getting their food and putting it down before them. Junko then actually did get on Rex's lap she wouldn't normally do something like this but it was for the game though she doubted it was much of one. " You better not complain about the food I have other things to think about other than food" She said and what she was thinking about was likely obvious.
Rex smiles as junko playing along, rex gently leans over and gets food and starts to eat it with one hand with he playfully wraps the other round her waist and gently squeezes then says" I wonder if your the kind that sometimes skips the warm ups and goes right into the frey of things, and why would i complain about the food when i just said your foods tasty that would be like duh".

" You won't know until we try" Junko teased as she ate the food the reason she had said not to complain was it was rather simple and mostly pre made stuff not the highest quality. " Well you never know with guys the only thing you can be sure of is they all want one thing from girls" She said " Not that i mind" she teased.

Karcen said:
" You won't know until we try" Junko teased as she ate the food the reason she had said not to complain was it was rather simple and mostly pre made stuff not the highest quality. " Well you never know with guys the only thing you can be sure of is they all want one thing from girls" She said " Not that i mind" she teased.
Rex grins and says" Well adam and ever were a pretty naughty pair so it's not surprising many humans are like that, i used to know a fairly big group of female perverts now i'm thinking back on it, maybe that's why i'm sometimes like this i wonder will you be able to swim as you move closer into the crazy world that guys like me come from i'm looking forward to it".

" I will once i figure out half that stuff you say" Junko said she didn't really think much of the idea of another world or well just the metaphor she would be fine. " I will be fine anything they can do I can do better " She said not caring that she was boasting about exploits she had no experience in.

Karcen said:
" I will once i figure out half that stuff you say" Junko said she didn't really think much of the idea of another world or well just the metaphor she would be fine. " I will be fine anything they can do I can do better " She said not caring that she was boasting about exploits she had no experience in.
Rex grins wryly then says" i'm looking forward to it, but enough of that good food and fun should always go hand in hand in my book so i'll definitely help you get rid of the pent up energy, playing the good girl in front of others must be really tiring at times". Rex finished his food not long after and then realized it was prepackaged and mentally face palmed himself. ' i wonder if she gets tired like this from the energy not being able to reach the right places after all it's not uncommon where i come from'.

" Its not playing the good girl, its play the little little angel anyone can be the good girl and i am one but not everyone is well small" Junko said always thinking she needed to remind people or at least Rex that she wasn't little even if she kind of acted like it sometimes. " So i will be just fine I am old enough for anything, well any of that stuff at least " Junko continued having to constantly defend her positions or at least she normally did , when it came to what she could or couldn't do.

Karcen said:
" Its not playing the good girl, its play the little little angel anyone can be the good girl and i am one but not everyone is well small" Junko said always thinking she needed to remind people or at least Rex that she wasn't little even if she kind of acted like it sometimes. " So i will be just fine I am old enough for anything, well any of that stuff at least " Junko continued having to constantly defend her positions or at least she normally did , when it came to what she could or couldn't do.
Rex gently wraps his arm around her waits and says calmly" I'm not others so you shouldn't worry so much around me, but i do see your point in why you feel this way". Rex paused for a minute then says" having a women that can be fiery like you keeps things interesting, after all in the world i came from it was easy after a while to be cold i hope you can fully bring back the fire in my heart because on my own i know i can't do it and that's not something i'll admit to most people".

" I'll try i'm not going to promise anything" Junko teased she could tell the amount of trust given to her from Rex but she wasn't abotu to get super serious, she was never super serious even in her protests. It was just who she was and made life better gettign to serious often lead to being brooding and not enjoying life. " Maybe i'll stop worrying but for now its reflex and besides its funny right?" She asked a but of self deprecating humor.

Karcen said:
" I'll try i'm not going to promise anything" Junko teased she could tell the amount of trust given to her from Rex but she wasn't abotu to get super serious, she was never super serious even in her protests. It was just who she was and made life better gettign to serious often lead to being brooding and not enjoying life. " Maybe i'll stop worrying but for now its reflex and besides its funny right?" She asked a but of self deprecating humor.
Rex smiles gently and says" yes it is and you not worrying would make it more fun for both of us, i'm having fun learning about the different sides of you and when i'm with you there's a side of me that calls to come and play". "you said you were ready now let the games take off and see where this goes".

Rex slyly leans forward and gently blows on the edge of junkos ear to see what kind of reaction he would get from her.

Junko shivered slightly when Rex blew on her ear. She didn't raise any protests to what he had said well she really didn't feel like arguing any points as well what he had said was positive. She both liked and hated how Rex seemed to know just what to say or maybe he was just like that. " That all you got" She teased with a smirk

Karcen said:
Junko shivered slightly when Rex blew on her ear. She didn't raise any protests to what he had said well she really didn't feel like arguing any points as well what he had said was positive. She both liked and hated how Rex seemed to know just what to say or maybe he was just like that. " That all you got" She teased with a smirk
Rex grinned widely then blew on it again a little harder, than his cold teeth gently nipped her ear then he pulls back and whispers" you have such smooth skin, it makes me want to make you shiver ever more, but of course if you get to cold the game becomes no fun so feel free to test me as well".

" Well one of us has to take care of their looks" Junko teased shivering just a little more.

She did have a few ideas of how to tease Rex but well teasing could easily lead to something else entirely and she wasn't sure going that far right now was good. Still she wanted to play with him a little so she wiggled on his lap getting comfortable and quickly thought of something. She leaned in and gave him a kiss directly on the lips.

Rex felt a rush go through him but doesn't show it, and while she's distracted presses one of her body growth points to make it hard to bind her in the future but this is also one of the pleasure points of the body. After a minute or so rex rests his hand on junko's back and says in sexy smoky voice" feeling playful today that's good because i'm not done by a long shot after all"

Junko shivered as she felt Rex touch a certain spot on her body, though she didn't know why it wasn't anyplace special as far as she knew meaning she would have to look it up latter. For today however things were moving far faster than with anyone she had met before, and only now did she realize that she had only known Rex for a few days. Well it didn't matter sometimes things just worked out that way.

" You better not be anywhere near done after all I have that entire energy drink to work off before I can sleep I'm sure you know a few ways that I can let off some energy" Junko teased.

Karcen said:
Junko shivered as she felt Rex touch a certain spot on her body, though she didn't know why it wasn't anyplace special as far as she knew meaning she would have to look it up latter. For today however things were moving far faster than with anyone she had met before, and only now did she realize that she had only known Rex for a few days. Well it didn't matter sometimes things just worked out that way.
" You better not be anywhere near done after all I have that entire energy drink to work off before I can sleep I'm sure you know a few ways that I can let off some energy" Junko teased.
Rex smiles devilishly and says" that i do and such a lovely reaction", Rex gently kisses junko's neck and playfully nips it as well not giving her time to rex lax he starts to gently tease her hips and slowly works his magic as he teases each area tenderly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back