• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Persona: Truth Within the Darkness

" What do you mean he wouldn't understand so i will just say i got a boyfriend that likes to go out late, daddy doesn't know everyone" Junko said apparently already having her excuse planned. " Either way it is best that we not tell people about this if we doing want people to panic or try to lock us up in a mental hospital" Junko said as that would be the normal reaction to those who thought they went to another world and fought monsters, as most of them did need help.

Karcen said:
" What do you mean he wouldn't understand so i will just say i got a boyfriend that likes to go out late, daddy doesn't know everyone" Junko said apparently already having her excuse planned. " Either way it is best that we not tell people about this if we doing want people to panic or try to lock us up in a mental hospital" Junko said as that would be the normal reaction to those who thought they went to another world and fought monsters, as most of them did need help.
Rex grinned ever so slightly and then finished off his second piece of pizza and then says just loud enough for junko" it seems dating a couple of bad boys is showing your true colors, i forgot to tell you this but where i come from they start drinking as young as sixteen even though eighteen is the legal age". " I wonder though is it really just an excuse or is there a real desire mixed in there".

" Your definition of bad boy id different than small town likely compared to a big city they are upstanding people. " Jinko said explaining the diffrence between big an small towns " My true colors are what you see, i am not some gangster wannabe just bad boys were the only ones that really would date a little girl" She said it wasn't that she didn't dislike them but it wasn't that she was a bad girl she was normal enough.

Karcen said:
" Your definition of bad boy id different than small town likely compared to a big city they are upstanding people. " Jinko said explaining the difference between big an small towns " My true colors are what you see, i am not some gangster wannabe just bad boys were the only ones that really would date a little girl" She said it wasn't that she didn't dislike them but it wasn't that she was a bad girl she was normal enough.
Rex gently smiles and says" Interesting and small towns are warmer to many, so if were to pull this off where do you want me to take you to make it that much more convincing". ' i'm from the big city and yes it's a lot rougher than this but i'm not sure i feel at ease here, well at least junko keeps things interesting, and yeah she wouldn't be able to drink at hers being it's her dad's place but if it's my place then that's a different story'.

" Ok now your sending mixed signals are you saying you want to pretend to be my boyfriend or..." She trailed off as the idea of taking someone could mean something sexual if that was what he meant. Junko blushed but it was obvious she didn't reject the idea it would be very convincing though they should at least be dating before that and she had just met him, but well she didn't not like him.

Karcen said:
" Ok now your sending mixed signals are you saying you want to pretend to be my boyfriend or..." She trailed off as the idea of taking someone could mean something sexual if that was what he meant. Junko blushed but it was obvious she didn't reject the idea it would be very convincing though they should at least be dating before that and she had just met him, but well she didn't not like him.
Rex playfully pokes junko's cheek and says" Who knows if i'm for real or not, but you could say i'm curious about you and this town that much is for sures, so should i have a nickname for you at least, back home we used to have a nick name for each person in our group".

" you can if you want " Junko said now getting annoyed again that she couldn't tell what exactly Rex was thinking, or even have an idea what he was thinking. " If you would just keep your thoughts to one path things would be so much easier i do wish there was another way to know what your thinking" Junko said with a sigh.

Karcen said:
" you can if you want " Junko said now getting annoyed again that she couldn't tell what exactly Rex was thinking, or even have an idea what he was thinking. " If you would just keep your thoughts to one path things would be so much easier i do wish there was another way to know what you're thinking" Junko said with a sigh.
Rex pauses then for a minute then says" Then i'll nickname you kim chan because you're always wearing such lovely kimonos, as for my thoughts sometimes i do go off tangent but when it comes to the important things". ' i don't want to tire her out but i don't want to be an open book and i said a little much before'.

"Isn't my normal name enough I mean I am already casual with you using my name " Junko said not seeing why she needed a nick name her name was short enough already.

Exe thinks on it then after a couple of minutes says" well junko shall we get going to the supermarket i need to go shopping and what better way than with a cute women ".

Junko blushed visibly " I will help you i guess guys like you aren't really any good at shopping, you would be like daddy and just buy premade meals" Junko said covering her embarrassment with well being tsundere about it.

Time skip

Some time latter the two of them reached the super market, it had been around not that long as the town had only been called worthy of things like this after Junes didn't shrivel up and die here. The store wasn't very crowded most people had already bought what they needed and Junko normally would have done so if not for hanging around with Rex. To pay her back for that she was making him push the cart.

" ok what do you have at home?" she asked.

Red thought about it for a minute,as he pushes the cart and then says" well I have some steak fillets and some vegtables but sadly lm not sure what other food I have off the top of my head".

" Well then we will just have to get you a bit of everything, you will be staying for awhile" She said holding off on saying i hope though her intent was likely obvious. She lead Rex around making sure he knew where everything would be as any one that did shopping needed to know that to save time and money.

" You really do like to eat meat though" She said noticing how many times he had been interested in steaks where here steaks were a rare treat.

(sorry that took forever)

Red got the message loud and clear and smiles softly then says " thanks junko" " say would u like me make you fish pie sometime it's one of the few dishes I can cook" Red gives a wink to say I can teach you things as well.

Latter at Rex's apartment Junko was cooking up some fish and miso soup, nothing to heavy as it was already getting late and Junko was starting to get a little tired. Despite being an adult sometimes Junko had the constitution of a kid her size, meaning from time to time it was hard to stay past "bed time". She would be fine once she sat down and ate something maybe had an energy drink.

" Dinner is almost done" she called out

Karcen said:
Latter at Rex's apartment Junko was cooking up some fish and miso soup, nothing to heavy as it was already getting late and Junko was starting to get a little tired. Despite being an adult sometimes Junko had the constitution of a kid her size, meaning from time to time it was hard to stay past "bed time". She would be fine once she sat down and ate something maybe had an energy drink.
" Dinner is almost done" she called out
Red said" thanks junko glad I tidyied my place up yesterday don't want people fainting of shook from the mess,like some guys places". Red paused for a minute then says" there's an energy drink in the back of the fridge if your feeling tired".

" my dad would leave the house a mess if I wasn't there to clean up after him " Junko said with a shrug before she went and drank the energy drink. " Well i am going to have trouble sleeping tonight" She sighed knowing that with the drink in her and her tiny body she would have to do something to get rid of the energy.

Karcen said:
" my dad would leave the house a mess if I wasn't there to clean up after him " Junko said with a shrug before she went and drank the energy drink. " Well i am going to have trouble sleeping tonight" She sighed knowing that with the drink in her and her tiny body she would have to do something to get rid of the energy.
Rex playfully says" I see how to play that's the question junko, and i'm happy you're cooking for me it's not every day a guy like men gets such a cute women cooking for him".

Junko blushed when she was called cute, normally she could dismiss it easily as most just meant it as if she was a kid but calling her a woman made his point clear. It was almost funny how easily Rex seemed to affect her not that she minded he was an ok guy annoying but ok.

" Well at least you are thankful, though being a smooth talker i wonder what would happen if you wanted more" She teased.

Karcen said:
Junko blushed when she was called cute, normally she could dismiss it easily as most just meant it as if she was a kid but calling her a woman made his point clear. It was almost funny how easily Rex seemed to affect her not that she minded he was an ok guy annoying but ok.
" Well at least you are thankful, though being a smooth talker i wonder what would happen if you wanted more" She teased.
Rex gently laughs and playfully and teasingly says" hmm well what do that now you've mentioned it, having my own human waterbottle doesn't seem so bad but i thought wanted to wait not that i mind showing you a little of i can do". "question is since i'm very different to guys yours used to will you be able to keep up" rex leans back into the couch like nothing had been said teasing junko is a hell of a lot of fun quite literally, flirting with other women to get her jelly from time to time would be a good laugh for him.

" S shut up" junko stammered obviously embarrassed by what Rex said but still she wasn't exactly one to back down to a challenge. Even she could see that she was being teased but she was not one to take his teasing well, she might be used to other but really his did bug her. Though the mention of other guys did change a few things namely she had never gone tat far though that might be just her over thinking things.

" Human waterbottle is new but but i never did anything like that with any other guy " She said both angry and embarrassed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Karcen said:
" S shut up" junko stammered obviously embarrassed by what Rex said but still she wasn't exactly one to back down to a challenge. Even she could see that she was being teased but she was not one to take his teasing well, she might be used to other but really his did bug her. Though the mention of other guys did change a few things namely she had never gone tat far though that might be just her over thinking things.
" Human waterbottle is new but but i never did anything like that with any other guy " She said both angry and embarrassed.
Rex slightly grinned at her reaction with one eye open and after a minute then says" aww so cute what button should i press to get you to be even cuter, maybe i should take a shower after supper and use my new body wash and i wonder will you be able to hold back if i was to get a little serious".

" Don't treat me like a kid or a joke" Junko said though her anger wasn't rage or hate just annoyance, it was odd normally if someone teased her this much she would really hate them by now.

Well whatever she would be fine it wasn't like she minded the teasing or anything she just didn't like that he wasn't taking her seriously. " Well maybe if i put on some perfume and put on the right panties you wouldn't be able to resist me" She said just to counter him not really thinking of the implications of her words.

Karcen said:
" Don't treat me like a kid or a joke" Junko said though her anger wasn't rage or hate just annoyance, it was odd normally if someone teased her this much she would really hate them by now.
Well whatever she would be fine it wasn't like she minded the teasing or anything she just didn't like that he wasn't taking her seriously. " Well maybe if i put on some perfume and put on the right panties you wouldn't be able to resist me" She said just to counter him not really thinking of the implications of her words.
Rex smiles a little wider in a way to say oh that sounds like an interesting twist to the game, then says" you get angry when i treat you like a kid but you also get angry when i don't should i leave you wondering what i'll do next, well in anycase you can cook really well so that does give me more inspiration not to be like a stray cat".

" That's because you make me mad , mostly because you have a weird way of not talking straight" She said reminded of his odd comparisons that must be a British thing because he seemed to just make them up and she had to guess what they meant. " Really if you just want my cooking maybe i shoudl stop until you behave" She said crossing her arms the threat no where near serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back