• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona: Seekers of Truth

Oh dear lord-

*swat teams crash in from the ceiling arresting everybody in the room*

You fool!

Okay your in.

Hanakai said:
I highly suggest it; even if you don't own the system, the anime is still great.
Also coming to Steam on the 18th. Not a demanding game on hardware by any means for those who are interested in playing it. S'quite good, one of my favorites.

Would very much like to be a part of this if at all possible. Of course I'm inclined to agree with there being a smaller limit toward members as well so I'd understand if it isn't. Last Persona roleplay I was a part of started with a ton of excitement then character applications just kept flooding in. Naturally a good chunk of them didn't even bother putting in a single post and the creator just abandoned it after that. Still a bit annoyed.

Anyway! Regardless of what happens, hoping this ends up working out for everyone.

if folks stay we have about... 5? 6? A good size, we just need people to.. stay!

not to mention contribute accordingly to shenanigans.

It's been two days, don't worry so much.

The guy making it probably has school and such, or maybe is just taking it slow creating it.

Just chill, do what you do, and wait for the call.

Trust me, I ain't without worry myself, this happens way to often.

If you'd like to see if things are going well., mention him @Mat Blanche How yea doin?

@Mat Blanche If your still around, I've got a few questions. This is more about character creation, since I'm working on a mock up sheet:

1. Are we using Eastern naming conventions, where surname is before given name, or vice versa? Surname first is more true to life... but I think most of us here are used to given then surname. I'm neutral either way.

2. Are persona assigned based on the tarot, or do we make our own?

I understand the concern but two days does go by pretty quick. As a rule I don't start looking into alternative roleplays until five with no contact. If it picks up after that then hey, bonus.

Almost played that in the middle of a bus, hehehe.

Regardless it has been a tiny bit quiet, guess it was more a matter of everybody wasn't saying anything that made them worried, how about we talk about the characters?

For those whom are new I will be the resident Empress, sorry, MANpress, to keep the theme @Hanakai started with her FEMporer.

I remember someone, no offense I cannot remember your name for the life of me, wanting justice.

What do you all feel like doing?

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki said:
My feelings exactly.
the rps eaither die quickly

Orikanyo said:
Almost played that in the middle of a bus, hehehe.
Regardless it has been a tiny bit quiet, guess it was more a matter of everybody wasn't saying anything that made them worried, how about we talk about the characters?

For those whom are new I will be the resident Empress, sorry, MANpress, to keep the theme @Hanakai started with her FEMporer.

I remember someone, no offense I cannot remember your name for the life of me, wanting justice.

What do you all feel like doing?
that would be me lol

I admit I am now a bit fond of the idea of a M!Lovers...But I'll do my best to shy away from your gimmick in terms of the actual character, I don't want to be a copy-cat or anything...

Lovers are not about femininity in any case but of decisions and overall social interactions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying not to get ahead of myself. Still waiting on word from Mat Blanche regarding if my addition would be pushing the group size a bit too far over his liking.

I had a character for the Death arcana in a previous Persona roleplay. She...didn't quite turn out in a way I liked, though it also died fairly quickly. I've been considering bringing back an altered version of her. That is one of the more popular arcana however even if it is usually misunderstood. Been eyeing Hermit and Hierophant as well for that reason.

Death, the arcana of change. Much like what it means, brings fear to those who do not understand.

And that is true... we have reach capacity, it's his call in the end.

Color me interested. I already had a Arcana and Persona in mind for when a Persona RP popped up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back